剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
你的调查有什么进展吗 有什么预感吗
Any progress in your investigation, any hunches?
没什么值得你关注的 长官
Nothing worthy of your attention, sir.
那就别让我耽误你了
Don't let me detain you, then.
这幅特纳的作品非常不错 警司
You have a wonderful Turner there, Superintendent.
加林先生 谢谢你邀请我
Mr. Garin. Good of you to invite me.
欢迎之至 警司
Oh, you're particularly welcome, Superintendent.
今晚真热闹啊
Quite a melange tonight.
除了首相大家都来了
Everyone here except the Prime Minister.
我之前见过这个
I've seen this before.
你的记性可真好
Ah, what a memory you have.
之前它曾属于泰特现代美术馆
It once belonged to the Tate.
现在被出♥售♥了吗
And now it's for sale?
所有的博物馆都得卖♥♥东西了
Well, all the museums have to get rid of things.
再没有国家资助了
No more state subsidies,
我们不能指望德国当局
can't expect the German administration
资助我们的艺术博物馆 对吧
to finance our art museums, can we?
上帝啊 当然不了
Oh, God, no.
我们发觉 从博物馆里够买♥♥更干净 也更商业化
We find it cleaner and more business-like to buy from museums
然后再转卖♥♥给我们的客户
then re-sell to our clients in our own time.
可以想见 利润也更大
Well, and more profitable too, I should imagine.
警♥察♥的头脑啊
The mind of a policeman.
还有更专业的东西
Something a little more specialist?
我们的有些德国朋友格外喜欢超自然的东西
Some of our German friends can't get enough of the occult stuff.
我们听说 希姆莱先生他自己
We had half a notion that Herr Himmler himself
今晚也会大驾光临
was going to grace us with his presence this evening.
希姆莱在伦敦
Himmler's in London?
他们是这么说的
So they say.
我希望抵抗军不要知道这个消息
Well, I hope the Resistance don't hear that.
他们可能会发动一场炮击
They'd probably launch a mortar attack.
加林晚上好
Garin, good evening.
当然了 你在牛津的时候
Of course, you know Bernard Staines
认识伯纳德·斯坦斯的
from Oxford days.
- 你好 - 伯纳德
- Hello. - Bernard.
道格拉斯在赛艇校队的时候
I was coach of the eight
我曾是队里的教练
when Douglas got his blue.
是的 我还没在牛津剑桥见过你呢 道格拉斯
Yes, I never see you at the Oxford and Cambridge, Douglas.
嗯 最近大家都很喜欢
Well, these days people like
去俱乐部 不拘礼节尽情享受
to go to their clubs and let their hair down
不用担心有警♥察♥监听
without worrying a policeman might be listening.
失陪一下
If you'll excuse me, gentlemen?
好的
Good, good.
如果有人觉得他能在这城里尽情的放松
Yes, well, if anyone thinks he can relax anywhere in this town
没有街区监察员
without a block warden
没有警♥察♥监听谈话
or a policeman listening to him,
那他是傻
he's a fool.
你说得对 伯纳德
You're right, Bernard.
你也别忘了这茬
And don't you forget it.
会越来越好的
Things will get better.
只要我们致力改善
But only if we make them better.
那我们怎么做
And how would we do that?
你真想知道
Do you really want to know?
是的
Yes, I do.
好 那我们稍后再谈
Good. Well, then, maybe we should have a chat later.
我想介绍你认识一个人
There's someone here I'd like you to meet.
当然
Of course.
好 一会儿找你
Splendid. I'll catch you.
你好 巴加尔小姐
Hello, Miss Barga.
真是惊喜
What a nice surprise.
你可以赞美我的裙子
You may compliment me on the dress.
巴黎的劳伦蒂 花了我三个月的工资呢
It's a Laurenti from Paris, cost me three months' salary.
美得无以言表
It left me speechless.
补救得不错 警司
Nice recovery, Superintendent.
你今晚有收获吗
Are you buying tonight?
可惜我墙上没地方了
Sadly, I've no more space on my walls.
但我真挺喜欢特纳的画
Though I do like the Turners.
显然明天它要被运到戈林家了
Apparently it's being shipped off to Goering tomorrow.
他得到了八♥九♥幅颓废主义超现实画作
And he's getting eight or nine decadent surrealist pieces
全是从非雅利安人所有者那没收的
confiscated from non-Aryan owners.
加林玩的高啊
He plays the game well, does Garin.
老奸巨猾的
Smooth as silk and twice as slippery.
他肯定知道怎么开好派对
But he sure knows how to throw a party.
让我回想起高中生活
Takes me back to my days in high school.
在中西部?
In the Midwest?
威斯康星州
Wisconsin.
男朋友是足球队的 而我是啦啦队队长
My boyfriend was on the football team and I was a cheerleader.
啊 那你会跳舞咯
Well, I suppose you know how to dance, then.
可以试试
We could give it a try.
♪ 从未走失 ♪
Never stray
♪ 于我之侧 ♪
From my side
♪ 若你爱我 ♪
If you love me...
你跳得不错嘛 警司
Say, you're good, Superintendent!
嗯 你不该相信你读到的
Well, you mustn't believe
任何关于警♥察♥和他们舞步的东西
everything you read about policeman and their feet.
我曾经有一阵经常跳舞
I used to dance quite a lot at one time.
你妻子的事我听说了 警司
I heard about your wife, Superintendent.
真是太可怕了
That's a terrible thing.
你们还有个儿子
And you have a little boy too.
我不是唯一的不幸者
I'm not alone in misfortune.
我很喜欢你还戴着结婚戒指
I like that you still wear the ring.
你一直在调查我么
So you've been making enquiries about me?
工作需要
It's a part of the job.
虽然 刚知道你名字的时候
Though I should have caught your name
我就该意识到你就是苏格兰场的阿彻
and realised you were Archer of the Yard.
你介意被认出来吗
Do you mind not being recognised?
不被认出是我的工作需要
Not being recognised is part of my job.
那么你那个威斯康辛州得足球男朋友呢
So what happened to the football player in Wisconsin?
我和他结婚了
I married him.
那个谋杀案有进展了吗
Any progress on that murder case?
但是 管他呢 你请我跳舞
But what the hell, you didn't ask
难不成想我和你讨论谋杀案吗
me to dance to talk about murder cases, did you?
呃 我...
Well, I...
先生 要是你说"是" 我会觉得很不舒服
I'm going to be very offended if you say yes to that one, mister.
你依旧已婚吗
Are you still married?
这样才对
Now, that's more like it.
你知道吗 我很喜欢这首歌♥
I love this song, you know that?
♪ 从未走失 于我之侧 ♪
Never stray from my side
♪ 若你爱我 ♪
If you love me
♪ 别急着和我告别 ♪
Do not hasten to bid me adieu.
不准不带我回家 好吗
Don't go home without me, will you?
失陪
Excuse me.
谢谢你能放下巴加尔小姐来找我
Thank you for tearing yourself away from Miss Barga.
你认识她
You know her?
嗯 我在华盛顿待过一段时间
Yeah, I've spent a bit of time in Washington and, er...
她很受欢迎
she's a popular girl.
你看上去很受她欢迎
And you seem popular with her.
已婚
Married woman.
离了
Divorcee.
你好 阿彻 很高兴见到你
Hello, Archer. Good to see you.
梅休上校
Colonel Mayhew.
你朋友哈利·伍兹还好吗
How's your friend Harry Woods?
靠谱 是从前我坚实的后盾
Useful prop, back when I used to play.
脾气挺暴躁的 他觉得事态艰难
Grumpy. He's finding it difficult.
谁不是呢
Difficult for us all.
我想知道 家族工厂被德国人接管了吗
I wonder, have the family factories been taken by the Germans?
只是时间问题了 年轻人
Just a question of time, my boy.
迟早的事
A question of time.
桥牌 一点一分钱
It's bridge. Penny a point.
从未想过有朝一日
Never thought I'd see the day
我竟然得以一盒用过的牌
when I'd have to start an
作为这样一个晚上的开始
evening like this with a pack of used cards.
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表