剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
or that of Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler.
清楚了吗
Clear?
一定谨记 长官
Unforgettably so, sir.
任何违反此项规定者
Any breach of this instruction
根据英国最高统帅签发的
is not only a capital offence under Section 134
军法第134条
of the Military Orders of the Commander-in-Chief Great Britain,
将被执行枪决
for which the penalty is a firing squad,
而且根据你们自己1941年制定的
but also under Section 11 of your own Emergency Powers
德国占领应急法案的第11条
German Occupation Act 1941,
违者将被绞死在旺兹沃思监狱
for which they hang offenders at Wandsworth Prison.
枪毙和绞死哪个先来 长官
Would the hanging or the shooting come first, sir?
我们总得给陪审团留点事情做 各位再见
We must always leave something for the jury to decide. Gentlemen.
- 早 - 爸爸 是一晚上的狂欢派对吗
- Morning. - Dad! Was it an all-night party?
如果是就好了
If only.
- 早 - 早
- Morning. - Morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 我再给你做点别的
Oh, I'll make something for you.
不用了 这就够了
No, I'm fine.
孩子们 我有车了
Boys... I've got a car.
半个小时后我送你们去上学
So I'm going to take you to school in half an hour.
是捷豹吗
Is it the Jaguar?
不 不是
No, it's not.
你不休息一下就回去吗
You're not going back there without a rest?
我刚刚休息完
I'm just getting my second wind.
浴缸里的水还是热的
The bathwater's still warm.
就孩子们刚刚洗过
Only the children have used it.
街边的一个女人周一看见一列伤员列车
Woman down the street saw an ambulance train going south
经过克拉珀姆站
through Clapham Junction Monday.
上面满是德国的伤兵
It was full of wounded German soldiers.
后面还跟着两辆红十字会的车
Two Red Cross coaches on the back.
夏恩太太 如果我是你
I'd be careful
说这话时我会留心对方是谁
who you tell that to, Mrs. Sheenan.
哦 我不会和别人说的
Oh, I wouldn't tell anyone,
整条街的人都挺说了
that block warden might hear about it.
但是阿彻先生我可以和你说
But I can talk to you, Mr. Archer.
在城里
Well, in the towns,
到处都有德国士兵被谋杀的离奇案例
it's just the odd murder here and there of German soldiers.
但是在乡下 有更大的组织
But in the country, there are bigger groups
伏击整个德国的巡逻队
ambushing whole German patrols.
这么说 战争还没结束
So, the fighting's not over?
还有机会
There's still a chance?
嗯 我担心寒冬将至
Well, I'm afraid the winter's coming.
你是说寒冷的天气会击垮他们
You mean the cold will get them?
他们担心烟而不敢生火
Well, they can't light fires for fear of smoke.
树上也没有树叶 他们也就没了掩护
There'll be no leaves left, so no cover.
侦察机会很轻松的发现他们
Spotter planes will have it easy.
我想反抗军的抵抗到头儿了
I think that'll be it for the Resistance.
除非 也许在北面 在非占领区
Except maybe in the north, in the unoccupied zone.
是的 他们说那里情况很糟
Yeah, they say it's bad up there.
补给短缺
Shortages.
那些可怜的孩子们
Those poor boys!
你觉得我还能再见到我的汤姆吗
You think I'll ever see my Tom again?
我不知道怎么跟鲍勃说
I don't know what to tell Bob.
德国人已经答应尽快遣返所有战俘
The Germans have promised to return all POWs as soon as possible.
德国人关心什么
What do the Germans care?
他们得到廉价的劳动力
They're getting cheap labour.
我们政♥府♥有什么可以用来交换的
What can our government offer in exchange?
夏恩太太 耐心点
Give it time, Mrs. Sheenan.
你一定不能让鲍勃看到你难过的样子
You mustn't let Bob see you unhappy.
战俘营比集中营要好的多
The POW camps are more comfortable than the internment ones.
我知道这么说并不能让你好受多少
I know that's not much consolation.
爸爸
Dad...
你为盖世太保工作吗
Do you work for the Gestapo?
不
No.
我是大都会警局的侦探 你知道的
I'm a detective with the Metropolitan Police. You know that.
但是盖世太保现在在苏格兰场
The Gestapo are at Scotland Yard.
他们在隔壁的楼里
They're in the building next door.
他们大多是德国人
And they're mostly all Germans.
但是你和盖世太保一起工作
But you work with the Gestapo?
别人是这么跟你们说的
Is that what you've heard?
学校里的男生这么说的
The boys at school said so.
我不是
I don't.
爸爸 我和学校里的一些男生想知道
Dad... me and some of the boys at school were wondering,
你能否弄到一个盖世太保的徽章
could you get a Gestapo badge?
盖世太保没有徽章 小道格
The Gestapo don't have badges, Douggie.
他们用身份标识
They use identity tags.
嗯 那么你能弄到一个党卫军的臂章吗
Well, could you get one of the SS armbands?
或者一个党卫军的银线徽章
Or one of the silver-wire SD badges?
是啊 学校里谁都没有这样的
Yeah. No-one at school's got one of them.
孩子们 总有一天 德国人会走的
Boys... one day, the Germans will be gone.
而我们的生活还要继续
And we'll carry on
恢复到以前的样子 过我们原来的生活
and get back to the way we were and how things were.
如果就因为他们现在在这里
If we let things fall apart now
我们就分崩离析 那么就很难
because they're here, then it's going to be difficult
或者说不可能回到从前了
or impossible to get back there.
法律是我们现有的一切
The law is all we have.
而且说实话 我就是法律
And, quite frankly... I'm it.
布伦格尔沙滩
据说是英国研制核武器的实验室所在地
- 道格 - 西尔维亚
- Doug. - Sylvia!
你不应该来这里 你疯了吗
You shouldn't be anywhere near here. Are you mad?
你难道不知道白厅街日常都有宪兵巡逻吗
Don't you know Whitehall has regular Gendarmerie patrols?
当你偷走了那些通行证
When you stole those passes,
你就出现在占领区的每一个盖世太保的名单上了
you ended up on every Gestapo list in the occupied zone.
准备好你们的通行文书
我的天 不是找你的
Christ! It's not for you,
是为了购物中心的枪击案
it's for The Mall shooting.
- 还有个侧门 - 不
- There's a side door. - No!
附近还有他们的便衣
They'll have plain-clothes
密切关注一切可疑的人
men watching for anyone acting suspiciously.
你这是在做什么
What the hell are you doing?!
下士先生
Herr Unteroffizier?
你在干什么
我正要带这个女人回去盘问
她的文书呢
她说她丢了
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你这个混♥蛋♥ 我的手腕都被你弄伤了
You're hurting my wrist, you bloody bastard!
快点 我可没有闲工夫
- 谢谢 - 不客气 下一个
- Danke. - Bitte. Next!
在德国人看来 你拿走的那些秘密警♥察♥通行证
The Germans view those SIPO passes you took
是外国人能拿到的
as just about the most
最有价值的文书了
valuable piece of paper a foreigner can be given.
外国人
A foreigner?!
- 我不是那个意思 - 你就是
- That's not how I meant it. - Yes, it is.
对你而言 我们就是外国人
That's what we are, as far as you're concerned... foreigners.
德国人才有权利待在这里
The Germans are the ones with the right to be here
而我们是不得不卑躬屈膝的闯入者
and we're the intruders who have to bow and bloody scrape.
冷静点
Calm down!
放开我 你这个盖世太保走狗
Get your hands off me, you bloody Gestapo bastard!
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
是又怎样
So what?
西尔维亚
Sylvia!
看看你 真可悲
Look at you. You're pathetic!
我有很多还没离开的朋友
I've got friends who don't go
生活在被追查的恐惧和不安中
in fear and trembling of the hunt.
你是不会明白那种感受的吧
You wouldn't understand that, would you?
不 你一直忙着做他们的走狗
No. Too busy doing their dirty work for them.
我真是笨 之前怎么没猜到
I'm a bloody fool for not having guessed.
你是抵抗军
You're Resistance.
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
过去的这几个月 我们在干什么
And what have we been doing these past months?
算我运气好 你不负责追捕我们
Lucky old me, it's not your job to hunt us down.
至少现在还不是
Not yet, anyway.
你要干什么 西尔维娅
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表