剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
that I do not have the
想要耗费整个晚上
slightest intention of spending the evening
去看一屋子的军官和他们盛装打扮的女人
watching a roomful of army officers and their overdressed women
开怀畅饮香槟 并带着满嘴的烟熏三文鱼
guzzling champagne and, between mouthfuls of smoked salmon,
来告诉我 购买♥♥斯塔福德瓷器最好的地方
telling me the best place to buy Staffordshire china.
那好吧
Very well, then, I'll take
我会将您送回布鲁克街 您下榻的地方
you to your accommodation on Brook Street.
你要送我去我的办公室
You will take me to my office.
然后 你要去申请辆可以永久使用的车
And then you will requisition a car for your permanent use.
因为我需要你随叫随到 阿彻探长
As I need you to be mobile, Inspector Archer.
你和我 我们会忙得不可开交
We are going to be busy, you and I.
摁喇叭啊 蠢货 你以为我们有整晚的时间吗
从某种程度上说 战争没有波及这种偏远地区
In some way, it's a shame
真是太遗憾了
the battle spared such dreary areas.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
你妻子在一次行动中遇害
Your wife was killed in one such action.
我觉得这应该怪罪于温斯顿·丘吉尔
I'm afraid the blame is Winston Churchill's.
否则 这一切都不会发生
None of this need have happened.
据我所知 他也获得了应有的下场
Well, from what I heard, he paid his debt.
有传言说 面对行刑队时 做出了V字手势
The rumours, the V sign in the face of the firing squad,
纯粹是抵抗组织的宣称手段
pure propaganda put out by your Resistance.
所以... 这位皮特·托马斯谋杀了...
So... this Peter Thomas murder...?
这看起来更像是买♥♥凶杀人
Well, it looks like a black-market killing.
公♥寓♥里全是军队特♥供♥的香烟
A flat full of military cigarettes,
酒水以及汽油配给券
alcohol, petrol coupons.
我们已经从邻居口中证实
We already have a statement from a neighbour
一位空军中士曾常常来这里拜访
saying that a Luftwaffe Feldwebel was a frequent visitor.
没错
Yes.
你的卷宗被直接送到了党卫军
You sent the files to the Feldgendarmerie straightaway.
一小时后 党卫军就宣布接手此案
And within the hour, the SS claimed them back
而且从柏林来电
and a teleprinter message from Berlin
下令军方将所有文件送回给你手上
instructed the army to pass all papers back to you.
但这个命令
But that instruction
只可能来自最高统帅
could've only come from the Supreme Commander.
希♥特♥勒♥万岁
Heil Hitler.
当然 你的德语说的非常好
Of course, you speak excellent German.
你曾在牛津大学彭布罗克学院 研读现代语言
You took modern languages at Oxford. Pembroke.
我曾经就读于剑桥的国王学院
I was at King's College.
那真是快乐的时光啊
Happy times there.
你拒绝为我们工作 有多长时间了
How long did you resist working for us?
我觉得凯勒曼将军 并没有给我其它选择
I'm not sure General Kellermann gave me any choice.
这关乎到名誉问题
That is the problem with having a reputation.
你完全没有考虑过 这是买♥♥凶杀人案
You don't think for a minute it's a black-market murder.
依据我的经验而言
In my experience,
事实的真♥相♥不会如此浅显易得
the truth doesn't offer itself up just like that.
没有其他的线索了
No loose ends?
还有张火车票 从布伦格尔沙滩出发
A railway ticket, from Bringle Sands.
那里是南部海岸的度假胜地
It's a resort on the South Coast.
我很清楚它的位置
I know exactly where it is.
对于这次调查 你有些顾虑重重
You are having misgivings about this investigation.
你找到了约翰·希尔兹爵士 来完成尸检
You got Sir John Shields to perform the autopsy.
他是全国顶尖的病理学家
He's the top pathologist in the country.
国王陛下的专属医生
Physician to His Majesty.
你的意思是
Your point?
如果对于皮特·托马斯的遭遇
If you have a strong suspicion
你有所怀疑 你必须要告诉我
of what Peter Thomas was suffering from, I ought to be told.
你以前见过像这样的吗
Have you seen anything like this before?
没有 但我的手下见过
No, but some of my staff have.
他们提醒我 这个的危害程度
They inform me it is far more dangerous
远大于黑死病之类的
than any Black Death or such.
所以它会传染吗
So it's infectious?
我们很安全
We are fine.
什么导致出现了这种情况呢
And what caused it?
某种在布伦格尔沙滩上的东西吗
Something at Bringle Sands?
很有可能
Quite possibly.
非常好 现在 把这些愚蠢的垃圾都扔出去
Very nice. Now, get rid of all this silly junk.
换上能上锁的文件盒 外加一张金属桌
Get lockable filing cases and a metal desk.
几部电♥话♥机 以及四条直拨线路
Telephones, four direct lines
无需经由凯勒曼的总机转接
that do not go through Kellermann's switchboard.
我需要一张桌子和椅子给我在走廊的哨兵
And I need a table and chair in the corridor for my sentry.
我的哨兵呢
Where's my sentry?
什么哨兵 长官
Sentry, sir?
别傻站在那儿老重复我的话
Don't stand there repeating everything I say.
让佳能街的党卫队的队长
Get on to the SS guard commander at Cannon Row,
佳能街警局 主要负责白金汉宫 唐宁街十号♥等伦敦中心的警卫工作
给我安排一个哨兵 再派六个人
tell him to send a sentry and half-a-dozen men
把这里的家具都清理出去
to clear this furniture out.
长官 恐怕这个时候找不到足够的人手
I doubt there'll be workmen available at this time of night, sir.
我要三号♥会议室见斯泰格尔少校
I will be in conference room number three with Major Steiger.
我希望等我回来之后一切都已经办妥了
I expect it all to be done before I return.
明天早上 我要看到
And in the morning, I want
有人能把你在犯罪现场的壁炉里
to see a team piecing together these ashes
发现的残片拼凑起来
you found in the grate at the murder scene.
新房♥间 是吧
Talk about a new broom, eh?
自从入侵开始之后
I haven't seen this much activity
我再也没见过这么大的行动
since the night the invasion started.
电♥话♥可以用了
四条电♥话♥线 已经测试 运转良好
Four new lines, tested and functioning.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
嗯
Well...
西尔维亚 她 她走了 真这么做了
Sylvia, she, er... she's gone and done it.
她走了 她还带走了很多秘密警♥察♥空白通行证
She... she walked out and grabbed a handful of blank SIPO passes,
目前看是这样的
from what it looks like.
上了被通缉的名单
She's got herself on the list.
该死的
Damn it!
是啊
Yeah.
胡思上校办公室
Standartenfuhrer Huth's office.
是阿彻啊 好极了
Archer. Splendid.
上校和你在一起吗
Is the Standartenfuhrer with you?
长官 他现在正在三号♥会议室
He's in number three conference room, sir.
不幸的是 他留下命令
Unfortunately, he's left orders
不准打电♥话♥去会议室找他
that no calls should be put through to him there.
当然 这对我没有用
That doesn't apply to me, of course,
但是似乎会议室的电♥话♥
but there appears to be something wrong
出了点问题
with the phone in the conference room.
这可能是因为
That's probably because the
通信兵正在调试电♥话♥线 长官
Signals staff are changing the lines, sir.
什么 这么晚
What? At this time of night?
在我的办公室改动电♥话♥线
Changing phones in my office?
长官 胡思上校非常忙
Standartenfuhrer Huth's a very busy man, sir.
所以他才从来没来萨沃伊酒店
Which is why he never arrived at The Savoy.
立正
Achtung!
阿彻
Archer?
所有人都出去
Alle raus, bitte.
需要我现在过去吗
Should I come over there now?
长官 上校刚刚进来
Standartenfuhrer has just walked in, sir.
我是胡思 我在听
亲爱的胡思
终于能和你说话了
凯勒曼 将军
你现在一定是躺在温柔乡里
搂着一个帮你暖床的漂亮女人
好好享受 让我继续工作
不要和外人讨论这里的工作
Do not discuss the workings of this office with outsiders.
他可是凯勒曼将军 长官
It was General Kellermann, sir.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
比如说 有人很肯定的告诉我
I'm reliably informed
这里你一喝醉的朋友
your drunken friend here
可以惟妙惟肖的
can manage a fairly convincing imitation
模仿凯勒曼将军的英语
of General Kellermann's English, for instance.
皮特·托马斯谋杀案调查是我们
The Peter Thomas murder investigation is part of an operation
名为终结行动的计划的一部分
we have codenamed Schlussende, the Final Act.
关于这个案子的所有相关拘捕必须向我汇报
I shall be notified of all arrests in connection with this case
没有我的手写许可
and no information goes
不可泄露任何信息
outside this room without my written permission,
以及与海因里希·希姆莱元帅有关的信息
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表