剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
What's the matter?
感谢上帝 我以为这次我逃不过了
Thank God. I thought I'd had it.
我们还没走出大楼呢
We're not out of the building yet.
你有道格拉斯·阿彻的消息了吗
Have you heard from Douglas Archer?
他有打过电♥话♥... 但只是询问你的情况
He did ring... just to enquire about you.
其他没多说
Since then, nothing.
不管他有没有带走国王
But whether he gets the King out or not,
突袭是注定的了
the raid is on.
局势会越来越紧张
Things are going to hot up.
你虽然被释放了 但是必须马上被遣返回国
The terms of your release are immediate deportation.
未来一段时间你要被看守在大使的官邸内
You're to be kept under armed guard at the Ambassador's Residence
直到你被送上飞机
until you can be escorted straight to the aeroplane
直接飞回华盛顿
and flown back to Washington.
我是凯勒曼
Kellermann.
上完厕所舒服多了
Well, that was a relief.
先生 看 那是英格兰
Look, sir. It's England.
你的王国
Your land.
先生 那是汉普郡
It's Hampshire, sir.
我知道一首汉普郡的歌♥
I know a Hampshire song.
有你不知道的吗
I bet you do.
哈利 唱来听听
Go on, Harry.
- 真的要听吗 - 是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
♪ 我以前追求过一个漂亮姑娘 ♪
♪ Well, once I courted a pretty girl ♪
♪ 我讨好她 让她芳心大悦 ♪
♪ I courted her quite well ♪
♪ 她的名字叫基蒂·玛利亚 玛利亚♪
Her name was Kitty-mariga Maria,
♪ 而我的名字 ♪
And mine
♪ 叫博比·威尔斯 ♪
was Bobby Wells
♪ 有天晚上 我正表达我对她的爱意 ♪
One night when I was courting her
♪ 他的父亲突然回了家 ♪
Her father he came home
♪ 他说 如果我... ♪
He says if I...
要在两小时内送国王到布伦格尔
Two hours to get the King
而且我们手头连个千斤顶都没有
to Bringle and we haven't got a bloody jack!
我们一定要在这停车
We're going to have to stop.
没有其他地方了
We don't have much choice.
你四处看看
You have a hunt around.
看能不能发现找到千斤顶
There must be a jack somewhere.
我需要你帮忙 我以前没做过这事
I need your help, I've not done this before.
拿着
Hold that.
乔治 我要给你打一针 缓解疼痛
George, I'm going to give you an injection for the pain.
这样你会好受一点
It will make you feel better.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们不能看见他
They mustn't see him.
你好
Hello!
希望你别介意 我们不是想打扰你们
We hope you don't mind. We didn't want to disturb you.
我们一修好车就会离开
We'll be on our way as soon as we've fixed this.
你们要去哪里
Where are you heading?
去多尔切斯特看望朋友
Visiting friends near Dorchester.
我们的朋友身体不太好
Pal of ours isn't in the best of health.
你有水吗
Have you got some water?
你们要不要都进来坐坐
You all want to come in?
我们不想麻烦你
We don't want to be any trouble.
进来吧
Come through.
谢谢
Thank you.
还好现在车坏了 要是天黑了就麻烦了
Better it should happen now, what with the light fading.
是啊
Yes.
你们的朋友怎么了
What's wrong with your friend?
只是感冒了 年纪大了就比较严重
Just a touch of influenza, it's worse with old age.
是啊
Of course.
在多尔切斯特有朋友是吗
Friends in Dorchester?
你们从伦敦来的吗
You come from London?
是啊 幸好我们出来了
Yes, but it's good to get out.
最近出现了几次浓雾
We've had some real pea soupers recently.
能再次呼吸真好 对吧
It's great to breathe again, isn't it?
我是大卫这是我妻子 玛格丽特
I'm David. This is my wife, Margaret.
我是弗兰克
I'm Frank.
我是爱丽丝
Alice.
- 你们结婚了 - 没有
- Are you married? - No. No.
你来了
Ah, there you are.
那是大卫的兄弟
That's David's brother.
过来帮把手 好吗
Give us a hand, will you?
去井里打点水来
Get some water from the well.
你们坐吧
Sit yourselves down.
- 玛格丽特 去倒点茶来 - 好
- Margaret, make some tea. - Yeah.
要不 去问问你们的朋友喝不喝茶
Do you want to see if your friends want some?
不用了 我们不想浪费你们的口粮
Well, we wouldn't want you to waste your rations on us.
没事的这种时刻 自己人嘛
No problem. "Times like these." "Fellow man" And all that.
是啊
Yes.
我听见了枪声 出什么事了
I heard the shots. What was all that about?
他们是该死的通敌犯
They're bloody collaborators.
我就觉得奇怪 他们柜子里的食物也太多了
I thought their shelves were a little too well stocked.
不管他是谁
Whoever it was
他本打算去给德国巡逻队通风报信
was about to alert a German patrol that we're here
他们可能会在我们换好轮胎前就到了
and they'd have arrived before we had time to change that tyre.
你需要多长时间
How long do you need?
备用轮胎是瘪的
The spare's flat.
那我们就用他们的车
We'll take their car.
准备帮乘客换车 我们不能留在这里
Get ready to move the passenger, we can't stay here.
好吧
Yeah.
你都做了些什么
What have you done?!
这还有其他武器吗
Are there any other weapons?
我已经搜查过了
I've checked.
是你打的他吗
Did you hurt him?
把她的脚和他的手锁在一起
Handcuff her ankle to his wrist.
你负责战俘营的
You hand out the food
粮食和邮件 对吧
vouchers and the mail from the POW camps, yes?
这事总要有人做的
Someone has to do it!
为了荣华富贵 就去监视其他村民是吗
Spying on villagers in return for a comfortable life?
车的钥匙在哪里
Where are the car keys?
车钥匙在哪
Where are the car keys?!
我们该走了 快
We have to go, come on.
你只是做你应该做的 道格
You did what you had to, Doug.
先生
Sir...
据我所知 我们到这里了
Well, as far as I can tell, we're here.
原子研究中心附近的机场
The airfield near the atomic research centre.
可惜一个人都没有
Shame nobody else is.
伯纳姆
Burnham?
阿彻
Archer?
有没有暖和的地方能招待客人
Got anywhere warm we can take our guest?
我们所能提供的最好的是白兰地和野鸡肉
The best we can offer is brandy and pheasant.
梅休上校那里有消息吗
Any contact from Colonel Mayhew?
还在等 就要到了 我们希望
Still waiting. Any moment now, one hopes.
好吧
All right.
大部分的反抗组织的小分队
Most of the Auxiliary Units
都在入侵后的两个礼拜里
got blotted out in the first two weeks
被消灭掉了
after the invasion,
所以梅休下令让反抗军停火
so Mayhew ordered the Resistance to hold fire.
养精蓄锐伺机再战
Live to fight another day.
但是现在彻底玩完了
But the game's all up now,
或者马上就要完了
or will be.
我们得到的只是传闻
All we get are rumours.
你能告诉我们现在是什么情况吗 长官
Can you tell us what's going on, sir?
对于我们这些 压上性命的人
For men, risking their lives...
还有希望吗
do we have a hope?
很多事都取决于今晚
A lot hinges on tonight.
所有事 我得说
Everything, I'd say.
长官 是梅休上校
Sir, it's Colonel Mayhew.
我们需要一个担架 如果有的话
We'll need a stretcher, if you have one.
我是阿彻
Archer here.
- 你有蓝夹克吗 - 有
- Do you have Bluejacket? - Yes.
很好
Good man.
我们在机场的另一边
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表