剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
It taught me a lesson.
当我看着那些白♥痴♥死的时候
I watched those idiots die
我就对天发誓
and I vowed that I would never
我绝不会听信任何一种政♥治♥噱头
listen to any kind of political claptrap ever again.
阿门
Amen.
起初 他们是个笑话
At first they were a joke,
但很快 当人们快忽视他们的时候
but then, very quickly, almost while we weren't looking,
显而易见是纳粹胜利了
it was utterly obvious the Nazis would win.
他们精明强干 锲而不舍
They had mean, efficient brains and determination.
我欣赏胜者 阿彻 这是我的缺点
I like winners, Archer, that's my weakness.
就像父亲的私生子一样
Like my bastard of a father.
纳粹是胜者
Nazis are winners.
不要被诱惑去跟他们作对
Don't be tempted into working against them.
施普林格死了 你接下来打算怎么办
What will you do now that Springer's dead?
这意味着斯波德的谋杀案的调查
Will it mean that the Spode murder investigation
要告一段落了吗
will be dropped?
我不会就此罢手的
I won't let that happen.
我会去柏林 跟党卫队的领袖对话
I will go to Berlin and talk to the Reichsfuhrer-SS
也许也会跟元首会面
and perhaps to the Fuhrer too.
他们会让我接任施普林格的工作
They'll have to give me Springer's job
因为除了我没人掌握这么多信息
because there's no-one else with all the information.
能让党卫军从军队那里接管
Information that would allow the SS to take over
核武器试验的信息么
the nuclear experiments from the Army?
你意识到了么
Do you realise, this bomb,
如果投入足够的资源的话
it could really work,
我们真的能成功研究出这种炸♥弹♥
if we put enough resources into it?
军方不相信这个能成功
The Army don't believe in it
因为这会让他们和他们的军队变得一无是处
because it would make them and their troops redundant.
只有通过党卫军高层才能实现这一计划
SS leadership is the only way it will come to pass.
在你的控制下么
Under your control?
阿彻 你愿意跟着我
Do you want to stay with me, Archer,
做我的随行人员么
on my personal staff?
你可以一路做到最高位
You can come all the way to the top.
我不知道该做什么 我是个警♥察♥
Well, I wouldn't know what to do. I'm a policeman.
你同时也是个幸存者
You are also a survivor.
也许还会是赢家
A winner, perhaps.
我能让你立刻成为德国公民
I'll make you a German
并且让你进入帝国安保部
citizen and bring you into the SD immediately.
再也没有有定量配给
No more rationing,
旅行限制或是财务控制了
travel restrictions or finance control.
你愿意么
Well?
我怎么能拒绝呢
How can I say no?
但我答案是不
But it is a no.
要是反抗军认为
If the Resistance thought
我给党卫军情报机关工作的话
I was working for SS Intelligence...
反抗军一周内就会被镇♥压♥
The Resistance will be finished within weeks.
还有凯勒曼将军那边呢
Well, then there's General Kellermann.
凯勒曼
Kellermann!
他也会离开的
He'll be gone too.
你不知道他在苏黎世开银行账户的事
You don't know about his bank accounts in Zurich,
还有建新监狱的承包商贿赂他的那些脏物
all his bribes from the contractors building the new prisons.
他唯一在乎的就是
The only thing he cares about
保护自己香喷喷的粉♥嫩♥肌肤
is saving his perfumed pink skin.
警司 找您的
For you, Superintendent.
阿彻
Archer.
好的 我会调查的
All right, I'll look into it.
哈利·伍兹没出席
Harry Woods didn't turn up
今天的重案组的会议
for a meeting with the Crime Super today.
你不会是认为他已经被抓起来了吧
You don't think he could've been picked up?
为什么不呢
Why on earth not?
他自找的
He's had it coming.
他被捕了的话 就找人代替他
If he's been arrested, find a replacement.
找个会说德语的人
Someone that speaks German.
我需要我能靠得住的人
I need staff I can rely on.
别动 别动
Hey, Stay back! Stay back!
芭芭拉 是我
Barbara, it's me.
这里越来越危险了
It's getting dangerous.
你应该低调行事 亲爱的
You should keep your head down, darling.
别担心 我已经看的够多了
Don't worry, I've seen enough.
水沟里的血 大规模的逮捕
Blood in the gutters, mass arrests.
他们把抓起来的人都聚集在仓库里
They're gathering them in warehouses,
然后把他们运到温布利体育场
then bussing them to Wembley Stadium.
新闻管制下 我什么都他妈的发表不了
With this press blackout, I can't publish a damn thing.
他们在急着找人承担罪责呢
Right now they're looking to blame anybody.
连我的警长 哈利也不见了
Even my Sergeant, Harry, has disappeared.
明晚之前你一定要保证自己的安全
You've got to keep safe until tomorrow night.
为什么 那时候会发生什么
Why? What's happening then?
会有一场会议 很重要的会议
A meeting, and it's important.
晚上六点 汉诺威门见
Meet me at 6pm. Hanover Gate.
我会带你过去
I'll take you there.
他回来只是为了确保我还好
He only came back to check I was all right.
他当时正要穿大衣回去上班
He was putting on his coat to go back into work
他们就来了
when they turned up.
十二个人
12 of them.
他反击了么
Did he fight back?
哈利也意识到自己寡不敌众
Even Harry realised 12 was too many.
坐吧
Sit yourself down.
是谁抓的他
Who made the arrest?
豪恩斯洛区的几个年轻警员
Some young PC from Hounslow division.
那人说他从没听说过哈利·伍兹
Never heard of Harry Woods, he said.
我怀疑他是不是连苏格兰场也没听说过
Doubt if he'd heard of Scotland Yard either.
他为什么不给那些人看他的警♥察♥证
Why didn't he show them his warrant card?
他给他们看了
Well, he did.
那个德国警员表示他不懂哈利在做什么
The German officer made out he couldn't understand him.
你也知道哈利对德语一窍不通
And you know how hopeless Harry is with all this German.
当时你要是在场的话情况就会不一样了
If you'd been here, of course, it would have been different.
哈利总说你知道该怎么跟他们交谈
You know how to speak with them, Harry always says.
琼 你应该给苏格兰场打电♥话♥的
You should have phoned the Yard, Joan.
我谁也联♥系♥不上 不是吗
I couldn't get through to anyone, could I?
现在只能打办公电♥话♥
Official calls only.
因为现在是军事管制时期 琼
Well, that's because it's martial law now, Joan.
他们想确保海格特爆♥炸♥不是
They want to be sure the Highgate explosion wasn't the start
大规模武装起义的导火索
of some large-scale armed uprising,
因此他们逮捕了数以千计的人
so they're arresting thousands and drafting in interrogators
而且到处挑选审讯人员
from all over the place...
我想说的是 我们找到他
All I'm saying is, it might take a couple of days
也许会花上好几天
before we track him down.
那就不要在这里喝茶了 阿彻先生
Then don't worry about the tea, Mr Archer.
去找到他吧
Go and find him.
这是你欠哈利的
You owe Harry that.
你是伦敦警♥察♥厅的 你这个叛徒
You're with the Metropolitan Police. You traitor!
再快点
Bisschen schneller hier!
又抓来两个
Noch zwei.
又抓来五个
Noch funf.
您好
Guten Tag.
又抓来五个
Noch funf.
再快点
Komm bisschen schneller hier!
又抓两个
Noch zwei.
出去 出去
Out! Out!
出去
Out!
出去
Out!
你 出去
You! Out!
你在这干什么呢 别管我们
What are you doing here? Leave us alone.
是你干的 是不是
It was you, wasn't it?
我在公墓看到你了
I saw you at the cemetery.
你这个疯子 我早该把你抓起来
You're mad! I should pull you in.
那就来吧 让盖世太保们审讯我吧
Go on, then, let the Gestapo have their way with me!
你也许会因此得个铁十字勋章呢
You might get an Iron Cross for that one.
他知道你与此事有关么
Does he know you were involved?
当然不知道 我不知道
Of course not! I didn't know that...
- 道格 - 哈利
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表