剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
The new flag for the event with our Russian friends.
拍照
Foto.
我认为他们把
I think they've made the
圣·乔治旗帜的十字做得太小了
cross of St George a little too small, hm?
- 您能指一下吗 - 好的
- Could you point at it? - Yeah.
您也是 请
Both of you. Please.
拍照
Foto.
总警司阿彻 在苏格兰场
Superintendent Archer, is it true here at Scotland Yard,
人们都叫凯勒曼队长神父吗
the men call General Kellermann Father?
我自己的地盘都不知道怎么回事吗
Do I not know what goes on in my force, hm?
没错
现在 出去吧 出去吧
非常感谢 再见
如果苏格兰场最好的警探都这么说
If Scotland Yard's finest detective says it is so, hm,
那我还要问谁呢 所以...
then who am I to question it? So...
走吧
Come!
很抱歉
I'm sorry about all that.
有什么要报告吗
Anything to report?
在谢泼德市场有一起谋杀案
A murder in Shepherd Market.
似乎牵连了德国人
Looks like German involvement,
所以我希望德国空军的军警能接手
so I expect the Feldgericht der Luftwaffe will take it over.
凯勒曼
Kellermann.
明白
好吧
Well...
似乎一名帝国保安部的高级官员
It seems a senior officer of the Sicherheitsdienst
要从柏林赶过来 加入我们
will be joining us from Berlin.
就在今天
Today.
格劳特 过来一下
- 队长 - 格劳特
- Herr Gruppenfuhrer? - Ah, Glott.
楼上的大办公室
收拾一下 准备接待一名高级官员
家具我亲自选
是的 队长
Jawohl, Gruppenfuhrer!
那是当然
Naturlich.
今晚在萨沃伊酒店的晚宴
The reception at The Savoy tonight,
我们把它做成专门给他接风的
we can make it in his honour.
党卫队旗队长 胡思博士
Standartenfuhrer Dr. Huth is
是党卫军元帅希姆莱的亲信
on the personal staff of Reichsfuhrer Himmler.
我们要让他觉得很受欢迎
We want him to feel welcome.
为什么党卫军的高级情报官员要来这里 长官
Why is an Intelligence SS officer coming here, sir?
我不知道
I don't know.
但幸运的是
But, er... fortunately,
你将会和胡思医生密切合作
you'll be working closely with Herr Dr. Huth,
所以他的想法你都能知道
so his thoughts will not be a mystery,
你应该听懂了我的意思
if you get my meaning.
他们怎么说的
What did they want?
我已经被调职了 负责审核族谱
I've been reassigned. Genealogy.
他们需要所有后勤人员的详细资料
They want details on all the support staff.
家族史 血统
Family histories, bloodlines.
清除所有不受欢迎的人
Weed out the undesirables.
我本以为...
I thought...
我原本希望 不至于如此
Well, I hoped it wouldn't come to this.
至少不会这么快
Not so quickly.
听着 我会跟楼上说
Look, I'll go upstairs
要求你留下来和我一起工作
and insist you stay working with me.
我本以为你应该保护我们所有人
I thought it was your job to protect all of us.
你还是不明白 对吗
You don't get it, do you?
我们明天再聊
We'll talk tomorrow.
你是向来如此呢
Were you always like this,
还是她的死让你变成了这样呢
or was it her dying that did it to you?
给
Here.
- 你好 - 你好 阿彻先生
- Hello? - Hello, Mr. Archer.
爸爸 那是谋杀吗
Dad! Is it murder?
古董店里发生了谋杀 是吗 阿彻先生
Murder at the antiques shop, wasn't it, Mr. Archer?
早先有人是这么说的
It was in the early edition.
鲍勃·夏恩警探
Detective Bob Sheenan.
你喜欢鸡蛋嫩一点 是吗 阿彻先生
You like 'em soft, don't you, Mr. Archer?
我听到你上楼梯 就立即放了一个进去
I put one in as soon as I heard you on the stairs.
我这周的鸡蛋都吃光了 夏恩夫人
I've had my eggs for the week, Mrs. Sheenan.
别担心康士坦茨夫人给了我们六个
Not to worry, we've got six from Mrs. Custance.
我不知道你是如何做到的
I don't know how you do it.
是你帮的忙
Well, you helped.
我把你那件臭哄哄的旧毛衣给了她
I gave her that smelly old sweater of yours
去拆成毛线
to unravel for wool.
所有的蛋都归你了 真的
All the eggs are yours, really.
我很喜欢那件套衫
I liked that jumper.
我以为...
I thought...
天哪 你简直就像我家汤姆一样坏
Men! You're as bad as my Tom.
- 在学校过得愉快吗 孩子们 - 还行
- Good day at school, boys? - Yeah.
你今天表现还好吗 鲍勃
Did you behave yourself today, Bob?
是的 阿彻先生
Yes, Mr. Archer.
为什么我不相信你呢
Ha-ha-ha-ha! Why don't I believe you?
我在这里面放了一勺真正的茶叶
I've put one spoonful of real tea in it.
- 你看起来似乎需要点这个 - 谢谢
- You look like you could use it. - Thank you.
那确实是一起谋杀案
Well, it was a murder enquiry,
但看起来 我似乎不用参与
but it doesn't look like I'm going to be involved.
那个案子很刺♥激♥吗
Was it a juicy one?
小道格
Douggie!
♪ 我有了车 就可以上高速 ♪
I got the key to the highway.
♪ 我已经花了钱 就必须走 ♪
And I'm billed out and bound to go.
♪ 我要飞速离开 ♪
I'm going to leave here running.
♪ 因为步行太慢 ♪
Because walking is most too slow.
♪ 我要沿着边境 一路向前 ♪
I'm going down on the border...
♪ 现在 我要...♪
Now, I wanna...
爸爸 爸爸 你快来看
Dad! Dad! Come and see!
快点
Hurry!
♪ 你无须暗示... ♪
you don't do nothing...
♪ 就有好男人陪伴你从故乡而来 ♪
to have a good man with you from home.
那是辆捷豹
It's a Jaguar!
真的有这种必要吗
这是凯勒曼队长的命令
直接下达给党卫队旗队长 胡思博士
希望你能亲自去见他
那好吧
Na gut.
你要带我去哪里
我不能告诉你 先生
我不喜欢他肝脏的样子
Yeah. I don't like the look of his liver.
说来听听
Explain to me.
病得很重
It's diseased.
这是最有趣的地方
It's most interesting.
我从未见过像这样的肝脏
I... I've never seen one quite like it.
我很好奇 你的古董商是如何活下去的
I wonder how your antique dealer carried on.
像他这种肝脏衰竭情况 能活多久呢
How near to death by liver failure was he?
我猜测 不会超过... 两个月
I wouldn't have given him more than... two months.
那眼睛呢
What about the eyes?
在第一次世界大战时 我见过这种情况
I saw something like that in the Great War.
镁弹造成的眩光
Glare from magnesium shells.
光致角膜炎
Photokeratitis.
我需要把他所有的内脏和眼睛都打包
I want all his internal organs and his eyes
明天一早 用飞机送往柏林
packed and ready to be flown to Berlin on the morning flight.
那我就没必要留在这里了
Then there is nothing to keep me.
约翰爵士 您的知识和经验都无比珍贵
Sir John, your knowledge and experience is invaluable.
请您完成这次尸检
Please, finish the postmortem
这样可以随尸体附上一份报告
so a report can accompany the remains.
但就目前而言 你们都可以离开这里了
But for now, you will all leave this room.
阿彻探长 留下
Except for Inspector Archer.
你这是要去参加聚会吗
You were on your way to a party?
在萨沃伊酒店 有一场为你举办的接待晚宴
There's a reception at The Savoy in your honour,
党卫队旗队长 胡思博士
Standartenfuhrer Dr. Huth.
凯勒曼 他简直蠢得像头猪
Kellermann. He has the subtlety of a pig.
他对我还有什么安排吗
What else does he have planned for me?
先生 凯勒曼将军认为
General Kellermann thought you might
也许您想要顺路参观下国会
like to see the Houses of Parliament on the way, sir.
正如我所说 蠢得像猪
As I say, a pig.
那您的意思是
Does that mean you would or
你愿意还是不愿意 参观国会呢
wouldn't like to see the Houses of Parliament?
我的意思是 我亲爱的警司大人
It means, my dear Superintendent,
我没有半点兴趣
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表