剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
Hopefully Kellermann can have him released in time.
今天早些时候 哈利被牵扯进了一件枪击案
Harry was involved in a shooting incident earlier today.
- 什么 - 他受了点伤
- What?! - He's just hurt,
还有那个女孩 也就是你以前的办事员
along with the girl that used to be your clerk.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
他们越过了拘留营的那些围栏
They got through the perimeter fence at the detention camp.
据哨兵的说法 他们是打算逃跑
Trying to escape, the sentry said.
她也受伤了吗
Was she hurt too?
我们不知道她伤势如何
How badly we don't know.
她跑掉了
She got away,
但是我们不知道逃到哪里去了 真可怜
but we have no idea where she is, poor thing.
哈利现在在哪
So where's Harry now?
党卫军的秘密警♥察♥跟军方要过人
The SS secret police have asked the Army for him.
他们说哈利是个警♥察♥
They say because he's a police officer
军方无权扣留他
that the Army have no right to hold him.
我要立刻去盖世太保总部
I have to get to Gestapo Headquarters immediately.
这可能会让他们对哈利更感兴趣...
That might make them take an extra interest in Harry...
对你也是
and you.
他们一定很乐意
I'm sure they'd take a special pleasure
让你小坐一下 拔掉你的指甲
in sitting you down and tearing out your fingernails.
这个险我一定要冒
Well, that's a risk I'll have to take.
是"可能"要冒 但对于组织来说
That's as maybe, but it's not a risk that the organisation
- 我们承担不起失败的代价 - 道格
- can afford to take. - Doug.
他说得对
He's right.
那我至少要做点什么
Well, I have to do something.
我们该走了 我们要从后门溜走
We better move. We'll have to leave through the back.
在过去的一小时里
Dog-walker's passed by three times
警♥察♥带着警犬已经来了三次了
in the last hour.
我的天
Oh, God.
我想这可能是因为我
Er, I think that might be down to me.
他们监视你多久了
How long have they been watching you?
从昨天开始 这...
Since yesterday. It's, er...
这让人有点不安
It's all rather unsettling.
你是个好人 伯纳德
You're a good man, Bernard.
你不进来吗
You're not coming in?
我得去找凯勒曼
I have to find Kellermann.
他是我把哈利从监狱里弄出来的唯一机会
He's the only chance I have of getting Harry out of custody.
他还没睡吗
Will he still be up?
他是个墨守陈规的人
He's a creature of habit.
午夜之后他在克特纳那里就像在自己家一样
He seems to feel at home at Kettner's after midnight.
你见到他就明白了
If you'd met him you'd understand.
你对哈利真是忠心耿耿
You're loyal to Harry.
当然
Of course.
他从一开始就很照顾我
He took me under his wing right from the start.
信任我
He believed in me.
真希望我也有他的能力
I wish I had his knack.
和他的勇气
And his bravery.
你接下来要做的事是最有勇气的了
What you're going to do is the bravest of all.
我把小道格送走了
I sent Douggie away.
以防事情出了差错
In case it all goes wrong.
你也应该离开这里
You should get away too.
我哪儿也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
优秀的记者绝不会放过任何一条新闻
A good journalist never walks away from a story.
如果我们挺过了接下来的日子...
If we get through the next few days...
...我一直在想
...I've been thinking.
想什么
About what?
也许你和小道格会想抛下这一切
Maybe you and little Douggie want to leave all this behind,
去一个安全的地方
come to a safer place?
怎么可能
How could that happen?
你只需要向我求婚 让我嫁给你 就这样
You'd just have to ask me to marry you, that's all.
我知道 我知道 这...
I know, I know, it's...
了解我们真正的想法和感受是很难的事
It's hard to know what we really think or feel.
但是我想我是认真的
But I think I mean it.
我想
I think.
祝你好运
Good luck.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
嗯
Yes?
这是那个原子计算公式
These are the atomic calculations.
斯波德拍下来了
Spode photographed them.
为什么不趁时机给了海普金斯
Why didn't you give this to Hapkiss when you had the chance?
因为他和梅休可能活不过接下来的几天
Because he and Mayhew may not survive the next few days.
而且无论他们怎么设法离开布伦格尔沙滩...
And whatever they manage to get out of Bringle Sands...
...都要用到这个
...They're always going to need that.
经你的手带去美国是最安全的
You're the safer pair of hands to get it to America.
你很擅长这个游戏
You're good at this game.
一切小心
Be careful.
好伙计 来的正是时候
Good fellow, perfect timing.
您在等我
You were expecting me?
我派人去你家了但是没有人在那儿
I sent a messenger to your house but nobody was there.
坐下吧
Take a seat.
我真诚地希望 小道格拉斯一切安好
I do hope, er, young Douglas is all right.
我究竟怎么来得是时候了 长官
What exactly am I perfectly in time for, sir?
他来了 还有那个小丑 施特劳斯大队长
Oh, there he is, with that buffoon, Sturmbannfuhrer Strauss.
哈利
Harry.
总警司
Superintendent.
你办了件蠢事 伍兹警长
You've been a fool, Sergeant Woods.
如果您这么说的话
If you say so.
我的确这么说 阿彻警司也会这么说
Well, I do say so, and so does Superintendent Archer,
其他人也会这么说 如果他们对你诚实的话
and so does anyone else, if they are being honest with you.
伍兹警长可以坐下吗 长官
Can Sergeant Woods be permitted to sit, sir?
嗯 可以
Hmm? Oh, very well, then.
我不明白为什么这位警官
I cannot understand why this police officer should be held
要被拘留在监狱里 施特劳斯
in your custody, Strauss.
将军先生
Herr Gruppenfuhrer,
这个囚犯今晚刚被转入我处羁押
the prisoner was only passed into my custody this evening.
值班警♥察♥...
The duty officer who...
他不该被逮捕 就这么简单
He should not have been arrested, plain and simple.
这虽然不能作为他愚蠢地逃跑的理由
That does not excuse his stupid escape attempt,
但是他受党卫军的保护
but he comes under SS protection.
军队的人错误地逮捕了
The Army mistakenly arrested
我们最好的一个警长 明白了吗
one of our best detectives, you see?
明白了将军先生
Yes, Herr Gruppenfuhrer.
还有 不要再叫我将军先生
And don't keep calling me HERR Gruppenfuhrer.
好的 将军
No, Gruppenfuhrer.
你带这个囚犯直接回到 宪兵队那里
So you will take this prisoner straight back to the Feldgendarmerie
然后向军方解释是他们犯了严重的错误
and explain to the Army their grave error
然后他们就可以释放他了
so they can release him properly.
长官...
Sir...
我们需要一份笔录来解释他当时是在调查
We need a statement explaining that he was investigating
恐怖组织犯罪
criminal terrorist organisations.
你要详细描述伍兹在胡思队长手下
You will have to describe in full detail Woods's activities
工作的所有活动
working under Standartenfuhrer Huth.
文件编号♥ 什么之类的 等等
File numbers, etc, etc, etc.
我需要和旗队长说一下吗 长官
Should I check that with Standartenfuhrer, sir?
我恐怕 当你去找他时
I'm afraid, when asked,
胡思博士并不愿意帮助你的哈利
Dr Huth seemed disinclined to help your Harry.
我们需要立即就做相关笔录吗
Shall we take the statement immediately?
用德语 否则柏林会无视它的
And do it in German, or Berlin will ignore it.
你会为你的同志翻译的 对吧 阿彻
You will translate for your comrade, won't you, Archer?
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
还要签字 必须的 在你离开之前
And sign it, of course, before you leave the building.
再见吧
Gentlemen...
到家了 老爷
Home, m'lud.
噢
Oh.
我一定是睡着了
I must have nodded off.
之后怎么了 道格
What happened back there, Doug?
他对我们耀武扬威颐气指使 就这样
He ran rings round us, that's what happened.
凯勒曼下了个该死的圈套
Kellermann spinning his bloody web.
自从胡思来到这里他就一直紧张着
He's been sweating ever since Huth arrived,
担心能否保住他的脖子
worried about his own neck.
而在今晚的一番装腔作势之后
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表