剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
Who gets limbs here?
住在东南控制区的退役军人
British ex-servicemen who live in the southeastern control zone.
如果他们想走出那扇门的话需要什么文件
And what documentation do they need to get through that door?
没有英国♥军♥方允许出入的通行证
No-one gets past even the outer gate without a pay-book,
没人能走出外面的大门的
proving discharge from the British Army.
你最后一次派人尝试没这些文件混出去
When was the last time you sent someone to try and gain access
是什么时候
without those papers?
你想让我惊动哨兵
Do you want me to alert the sentries?
不 万不得已才这样做
No, that's the last thing I want.
我想让我的人出来
I want my man to get through.
你把你的肘关节放哪儿了哪儿
Where do you keep your elbow-joints and pivots?
你在开玩笑吗
Is that a joke?
不是 我讲笑话的时候
No. When I make jokes,
我的耳朵会来回动
I waggle my ears.
这里应该有约翰·斯波德需要的一个零件
There should be an elbow-pivot here for John Spode.
我想逮捕一个人 上尉
I'm hoping to make an arrest, Captain.
我希望不是在这儿
I hope not here.
这是军用建筑
This is an army establishment...
这跟民事警♥察♥或是纳粹党卫军都没什么关系
it's nothing to do with the Civil Police or the SS.
但目前 我在调查一起谋杀案
But I'm investigating a murder.
过去 不列颠陆军总是允许民警...
The British Army always allowed the Civil Police...
我对那些陈年旧事不感兴趣
I'm not interested in ancient history.
这个军营 属于德国陆军的管辖区
This camp, it's under German Army jurisdiction,
在这里 你无权做任何事
and you have no powers here.
好吧
Fine.
那我会在大门外
Then I'll wait outside the gate
等到他离开军队辖区就逮捕他
and arrest him off army property.
那你很有可能 会被我的哨兵击毙
You would be in grave danger of being shot down by my sentries.
为什么
Why?
我又不会用枪
I won't be using a gun.
阿彻先生...
Herr Archer...
其实不必如此
there's no need for this.
这里有守卫的
These walls are secure.
在这里逮捕你想要的人 其实更安全
Much safer to arrest your man here.
我会为你破例一次
I will make an exception.
你肯定饿坏了
You must be hungry.
谢谢
Danke.
这种守株待兔 你还算坚持多久
How long do you plan on keeping up this vigil?
为什么不让我们来接手呢
Why not let us take over?
你回去吧 如果他出现 我们会拘捕他
You go back and, if he comes, we will apprehend him.
那不归你们管
Well, that's not your job.
他会出现的
And he will come.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me!
时间不多了 我能帮你 斯波德
We don't have much time. I can help you, Spode.
我知道你把地图给烧毁了
I know you burned the plans.
你有副本吗 照片呢
Did you make copies? Photographs?
你知道我是谁 我能帮你
You know who I am. I can help you.
你吗
You?
你这个傻瓜
Ah, you fool.
约翰·斯波德 你被捕了
John Spode, you're under arrest.
为什么呢
For what?
涉嫌谋杀
Murder.
我警告你 你所说的每句话
I warn you, anything you say may
都会成为陈堂证供
be taken down and used in evidence against you.
来吧
Come on.
你叫约翰·斯波德 你哥哥叫威廉姆 对吗
Are you John Spode, and is your brother William?
是的 是的...
Yes, yes...
你是怎么找到我的
How did you get on to me?
你假肢的枢轴
The pivot for your false arm.
我在谢泼德市场的公♥寓♥里 找到了它
I found it at the flat at Shepherd's Market.
你当时肯定非常着急 所以落在那里
You must have been in quite a hurry, to leave that behind.
你可真是出色的侦探
You're the great detective.
你否认谋杀了你哥哥吗
Do you deny killing your brother?
我没法否认
How could I?
我不会伤害你的儿子的
I wouldn't have hurt your son.
我只是需要让你认真听我说
I just needed a way to get you to listen,
这样你才会帮我们
so you'd help us.
每个人都告诉我 你不会被收买♥♥
And all everyone told me was that you were incorruptible.
我们这次谈话的重点
For the purposes of this interview,
在于你哥哥被杀一案
we're only concerned with the killing of your brother.
有烟吗
Has anyone got a cigarette?
我有一些
I have some.
你喜欢什么产地的香烟 警司
What do you prefer, Superintendent?
我有法国的 土耳其的 美国的...
I have French, Turkish, American...
我已经很久没有吸过法国出产的香烟了
It's been a long time since I tasted a French cigarette.
我需要你把自己的罪状写下来
I'll need you to make your confession in writing.
你允许囚犯抽烟吗
Do you permit the prisoner to smoke?
你为什么要那样做
Why did you do it?
你已经拿到口供了 那还不够吗
You have your confession... isn't that enough?
好久没有抽过这么好的烟了
This is the best cigarette I've tasted in an age.
我猜 在监狱里 肯定找不到这种货色
Won't find anything like this in prison, I expect.
追捕反抗军的成员 并非我的工作
It's not my job to chase Resistance fighters.
为了干掉一辆坦克你失去了一只胳膊
You lost your arm taking on a Panzer...
这是一个朋友告诉我的
a friend of mine told me.
你也曾加入反抗军吗
Were you in the fighting too?
没有
No.
你没什么可遗憾的
You didn't miss anything.
从一开始 就注定了结局
It was all over before it began.
一个傻瓜试图用轮胎撬杠
Only a bloody fool tries to jam the sprocket wheel of a Mark IV
来阻击一辆马克四型坦克
with a tyre lever.
他经过我身边时 根本没有看到我
He went past me without even noticing...
我的胳膊就这么没了
and took my arm with him.
就算你在场
You being there wouldn't
也不会有什么区别 警司
have made much difference, Superintendent,
相信我
believe me.
你想要的到底是供词呢 还是告解呢
Is it a confession you wanted, or absolution?
只是想了解
Understanding.
你哥哥的角膜上 有辐射灼伤的痕迹
Your brother had his corneas burned by radiation.
当时 他要死了吗
Was he dying?
所以 你结束了他的痛苦
So, you put him out of his misery.
但你为何会把自己义肢上的枢轴落在那里呢
But why did you leave the pivot from your elbow behind?
你带着那个东西吗
Erm, d-do you have it with you?
你在房♥间里 找到了这个吗
You found this in the room?
是的
Yes.
斯波德
Spode.
斯波德
Spode?
天啦
Jesus.
给他点水 交医务人员过来
Get him some water! Your medical section!
他需要强心针
He needs cardiac stimulants.
氰化物胶囊
Cyanide capsules.
在战后 我曾在一个男人身上见过这个东西
I have seen it on a man straight after Armistice.
之前 我应该搜他的身
I should have searched him.
你为什么介意呢
What do you care?
就像他所说 你已经拿到口供了
Like he said, you have got your confession.
现在 你已经可以结案了 不是吗
You can close the file now, can't you?
你就站在那里
You just stood there
眼睁睁地看着他 你这个笨猪
and watched him, you stupid pig.
而这个缺心眼的陆军军官 海塞 也看到了吗
And this half-witted army officer, Hesse, watched too?
是的
Yes.
有没有可能 是他把胶囊给了死者
Any chance that he passed him the capsule?
没有 长官
No, sir.
所以 从你拘捕斯波德开始
So from the moment you arrested Spode,
这位该死的陆军军官海塞
was there even the briefest opportunity
完全没有任何机会
for this damned
向死者传递任何东西吗
army officer, Hesse, to pass him anything at all?
毫无机会 长官
No chance at all, sir.
如果我们弄错了 阿彻警司
If we get this one wrong, Superintendent Archer,
你就会进集中营
you'll find yourself in Dachau.
你知道什么叫集中营吗
Do you know what Dachau is?
我略有耳闻 长官
I've heard the rumours, sir.
相信我 传言都是真的
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表