剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
衣服挺好的
Fine clothes.
不缺钱
Not short of money.
不过这衣服能做得更好一些
Although they could fit better.
也许是和裁缝打起来了
Maybe it was an argument with his tailor, huh?
哦
Oooh...!
这可是值点钱了
That's worth a small fortune.
你找到了什么 哈利
What have you got, Harry?
八英镑 三先令和钥匙
Eight pounds, three shillings, keys.
火车票 还是月票 返程以及单程
Railway ticket, monthly. Return and a half.
从伦敦到布伦格尔沙滩
From London to Bringle Sands.
看这儿 皮特·托马斯
Here, Peter Thomas.
身份证是在... 金士顿档案办事处办的
ID issued at, er... Kingston Record Office.
金士顿 就是抵抗军烧毁的那个地方
Kingston? That's the one the Resistance burned down.
- 是啊 - 这下方便了 查不到了
- Yeah. - Convenient. Can't be traced.
能确定死亡时间吗 医生
Care to hazard a time of death, Doctor?
呃... 差不多今天早上六点到七点之间吧
Er... between six and seven this morning.
哈利 你能把这些残片都装袋收起来吗
Harry, would you bag up these ashes, please?
好的 我会跟邻居们谈谈的
Yeah. I'll have a word with the neighbours.
谢谢你 医生
Thanks, Doc.
管好你们的人
Get your men under control!
你们做的事也太恶心了
It's disgusting what you're doing!
你经常和皮特·托马斯来这里吗
Do you come here often with Peter Thomas?
我是总警司道格拉斯·阿彻
I'm Chief Superintendent Douglas Archer.
你是... 夫人
And you are... madam?
小姐 我不喜欢被误认为夫人
Miss. I'd rather not be mistaken for a madam.
我是《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的芭芭拉·巴尔加
It's Barbara Barga, New York Times.
你来伦敦很久了吗
Have you been in London long?
十天前到的 搭乘汉莎航♥空♥的首飞
I arrived ten days ago on the inaugural Lufthansa flight.
和戈培尔以及戈林一起来的
With Goebbels and Goering.
保罗·约瑟夫·戈培尔
担任纳粹德国时期的国民教育与宣传部部长
擅长讲演 被称为"宣传的天才"
赫尔曼·戈林
纳粹德国的一位政军领袖
与"元首"阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥的关系极为亲密
你一定很重要
You must be important.
但你刚从犯罪现场离开
Yet you just walked away from the scene of a crime.
我看见你了
I saw you.
什么犯罪现场
What is the crime?
从你离开了来看 你应该猜到了
Well, from the way you disappeared, I thought you'd guessed.
菜单 先生
The menu, sir.
谋杀 这是你们这边的叫法吧
Foul play. Isn't that what you call it over here?
你似乎并不惊讶
You don't seem surprised.
没错
No.
但我不希望发生这种事
But I hoped it wasn't.
看在皮特的份上
For Peter's sake.
怎么死的
What was it?
自杀吗
Suicide?
他是被枪杀的
He was shot.
知道原因吗
Any idea why?
他就是我们说的骗子
He was what we call a hustler.
鬼知道他惹上了什么麻烦
Who knows what deals he was into?
你们之间什么关系
And what was your relationship?
他一直在帮我做一篇报道
He was helping me on a piece about Americans
关于选择留在英国的美国人
who chose to stay in London.
合作一年 之类的事情
A year of occupation, that kind of thing.
可怜的老皮特
Poor old Peter.
昨天我的胶卷用完了
I ran out of film yesterday,
他说他会帮我弄一卷
he said he'd get me a roll.
但我想那公♥寓♥里的
But I guess everything
每件东西现在都是证据了
in the apartment is considered evidence now.
所以你为了避免惹上麻烦 离开了
So you walked away to avoid getting involved.
看来我做得还不够好
Didn't do me much good.
好吧
Well...
那件大衣很容易让别人注意到你
that outfit's always going to get you noticed.
不是所有的警♥察♥都有这么敏锐的观察力
I'm not sure all policemen would be so observant.
像他那样的商人
I guess dealers like him
一想到北边爆发了战争
will be rubbing their hands at the thought
就有新生意
of all the new stuff that
肯定非常得意
will come from the fighting in the North.
你的消息很灵通
You are well-informed.
有意思 我不饿了
Funny. I'm not hungry any more.
我以后还要见你
I'll need to see you again.
在哪能找到你
Where can I reach you?
多尔切斯特酒店
The Dorchester.
出于某个原因 我没有收到重新开放的邀请
For some reason, I never got invited to the reopening.
那里和以前不一样了
Hm. It's not what it was.
一切都变了
Nothing is.
我不知道
I don't know.
有些东西能随着时间变好
Some things can improve with age.
怎么了
What is it?
我被传唤了
I've been summoned.
去那里
In there.
非法移♥民♥处理部门
知道原因吗
Do you know why?
你说呢
You tell me.
谢谢
Danke schon.
- 你好 道格 - 哈利
- Hi, Doug. - Harry.
- 长官 - 谢谢 吉米
- Sir. - Thank you, Jimmy.
你在忙些什么
So, what have you been up to?
我也不知道
I'm not entirely sure.
你有什么线索吗
What did you get?
据邻居说
Er... well, according to the neighbours,
皮特·托马斯和某个德国空军中士有来往
Peter Thomas was involved with some Luftwaffe Feldwebel.
大块头 戴眼镜
Big guy, spectacles.
可能从马里波恩的军需仓库
Probably from the Quartermaster's Depot in Marylebone.
给他们供给很多开派对要的东西
Supplied them with all their goodies for their parties.
毒品 妓♥女♥
You know, drugs, painted ladies.
我要把他的样貌特征送到宪兵队那里
I'm going to send his description to the Military Police.
如果宪兵队要管 就交给他们
If the Military are involved, they take over.
让我们有点难做 对吗
Puts us in a spot, doesn't it?
什么
Eh?
那家古董店是抵抗军的安全屋
That antique shop, it was a Resistance safe house.
天花板里藏了电报天线
A transmitter aerial hidden in the ceiling.
如果是抵抗军 那就是党卫军的事了
Well, if it is Resistance, that becomes an SS job,
不归宪兵队管了
not Military Police.
不管怎样 都不是我们的责任
Either way, it's not our responsibility.
好吧 我... 就送资料
Right. Well, I'll... just send the file.
你要这些残片干嘛
What do you want to do with these ashes?
我们暂时先保管好吧
We'll keep hold of those for now, I think.
什么事
What is it?
你那副表情 我看了几千次
That look. I've seen that a thousand times.
怎么了
What?
今天早上 一个女人
A woman, this morning.
她正朝皮特·托马斯的家走
Well, she was headed for Peter Thomas' place,
直到她看见屋外有很多警♥察♥ 把她吓跑了
until she saw the bobbies outside, then made herself scarce.
好吧 那我们去查查她 好吗
Right. Well, let's get her description, then, huh?
我和她聊过了
I managed to talk to her.
美国人 记者
American. A journalist.
骗子
And a liar.
她声称找托马斯要胶卷
She claims she was after Thomas for film,
但像她那样的人
but someone like that can get
很容易就能从美国大使♥馆♥
that sort of stuff easily from the US Embassy,
或者德国新闻局弄到
or the German Press Bureau.
她不需要去黑市
She doesn't need the black market.
每周凯勒曼简报时间
Weekly debrief with Kellermann.
是的 长官 马上就到 我在上来的路上
Yes, sir, immediately. I was just on my way up.
马上个鬼
Right up my arse!
总警司 请进 请进
Superintendent, come in. Come in.
他们来自柏林的《信♥号♥♥》杂♥志♥
These gentlemen are from The Signal Magazine in Berlin.
非常好 拍照
Ja, sehr gut. Er... Foto?
您能和党卫军队长凯勒曼站在桌子后面
Could you and SS-Gruppenfuhrer Kellermann step behind the table
看一些报告或者地图吗
and look at some notes or a map?
为了即将到来的和俄♥国♥人的庆典做的新旗帜
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表