剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
- Doug. - Harry.
给你
Here you are.
守卫没看到这些
Got those off the guards.
他们坐地起价 简直是犯罪啊
It's criminal, what they're charging.
你们俩 额 解决好你俩的问题了么
You two, er, sorting out your differences?
我们在谈论海格特炸♥弹♥
We were just talking about the Highgate bomb,
还有她是怎么正中德军下怀的
and how her lot played right into the Germans' hands.
军事管制正式军方想要的
Martial law is exactly what the Army wanted!
这不会持续下去的
It won't last.
并且这会告诉着那些还心存斗志的人们
And it shows the others who have some fight left in them
他们不是孤军奋战
they're not alone.
我们还在斗争呢
We're still here!
斗争什么 就在这斗争么
What? In here?
我会想办法把你弄出来
I'm going to try and get you out.
我会跟凯勒曼谈谈
I'll talk to Kellermann.
只救我么
What, just me?
西尔维娅怎么办
What about Sylvia?
天啊 道格
For Christ's sake, Doug,
别把发生在你身上的袭击归罪于她
don't blame her for the attack on you.
我就不该告诉你她在哪
I shouldn't have told you where she was.
是啊 但木已成舟
Yeah, well, it's done now.
是啊 别惦记我们了
Yeah, well, forget about us.
无论如何我们都会出去的
We're going to get out anyway.
怎么出去
How?
西尔维娅的朋友们会想办法搞定一个警员
Sylvia's friends are going to fix one of the officers.
怎么搞定 贿赂他还是杀了他
What, bribe him or kill him?
真好笑啊
Funny.
得了吧 你跟他说的已经够多了
Come on, you've told him enough.
你没必要这么做 我会处理的
You don't have to do this. Leave it with me.
总得有人照看她
Somebody has to look after her.
回你的办公室去吧 道格
Go back to your office, Doug.
离开控制区 去和小道格待在一起吧
Go and be with Douggie outside of the controlled area.
那我留在这里 不就没意义了吗
Well, I'd be no use here, then, would I?
怎么了
What?
我愿意 尽我的绵薄之力
I'm willing to do my bit.
让我先救你出去吧
But let me get you out.
不用了
No.
你有更重要的事要做 道格
You've got more important things to do, Doug.
喂 我在救你啊 你不懂吗
I'm offering you help, dammit! Don't you understand?
帮我跟琼说一声 我很快就回家 好吗
Tell Joan I'll be home soon, yeah?
哈利
Harry!
那场爆♥炸♥让军方丢了脸
The Army will be licking their wounds
他们正忙着自舔伤口呢
after the humiliation of the explosion.
那就让冯·鲁夫少将觉得
Let General Major Von Ruff think
在国王马的问题上他说的是对的吧
he won his argument over the King's horses, hmm?
现在局势很微妙 我的朋友
These are delicate times, my friend.
那…
Now...
你找我是为了什么事呢
What is it that you wanted?
军方逮捕了哈利·伍兹
The Army have arrested Harry Woods.
你来找我 算是找对人了
You were right to come to me.
但要解决这事可不容易
But this won't be easy.
我知道 先生
I know, sir.
不管你能帮多少 我都感激不尽
But I'll be very grateful for anything you can do.
还好 至少没有人围捕你
Well, at least you weren't rounded up.
我是美国人 美国人什么都不怕
I'm American. We're immune.
可能是吧
Maybe you are.
我们要去哪里
So, where are we going?
我们要去肯尼迪大使的一个小地方
Ambassador Kennedy's little place.
我想问 这里是美国的地盘吗
Tell me, is this American soil?
先生 大使的住所不算是美国的管辖区
Not at the ambassador's residence, sir.
那德国人随时都可以闯进来 是吗
So the Germans could come barging in at any time?
哪怕是他们也知道 那样做会有点挑衅的意味
Even they seem to know that would be a little... provocative.
我们到了
Here we are.
这是丹·海普金斯 大使的特殊随员
This is Dan Hapkiss, special attache.
我知道两位
I know who you two are.
晚上好 各位
Good evening, gentlemen.
今晚不打牌吗
Not playing cards tonight?
坐吧 我们才刚开始不久
Sit down. We've just started.
- 巴加尔小姐 – 谢谢
- Miss Barga. - Thank you.
请
Please.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
那么…
So...
事情发展得越来越快了 道格拉斯
Things are moving quickly, Douglas.
丹去年在华盛顿一直在和我做相同的事情
Dan, here, has been my opposite number in Washington for the last year
是他说服了他们
and he's brought them round to acting on
对乔治反抗军搜集到的情报立刻采取行动
the intelligence that George's resistance men have gathered.
什么情报
Which is?
德国人眼看就要制成原♥子♥弹♥了
That the Germans seem damned close to producing an atomic bomb,
进度远超美国
way ahead of the Americans.
没了斯波德的公式
And without Spode's calculations,
我们就是在盲人摸象
we're in the dark.
我们别无选择
We have no option
只能潜入内部 突袭布伦格尔沙地
but to go in and raid Bringle Sands,
偷走能偷的 毁掉剩下的一切资料
steal what we can and sabotage the rest.
但那需要几个月的时间来谋划全局
Planning that would take months.
我们已经花了几个月时间
It has taken months.
但突袭就在四十八小时后的大潮时期
The raid's in 48 hours, at spring tide.
我本以为肯尼迪大使
I thought Ambassador Kennedy
反对美国参战
was against America coming into the war.
这么说吧一些婚姻的丑闻让他暂时沉默
Shall we say a little marital scandal is keeping him quiet?
我要先说明白 这不是美国参战
But let's be clear, this is not America entering the war.
但是为了回报我们帮助策划偷袭实验室
But in return for our help mounting the raid on the laboratory,
他们答应帮助我们 解救国王陛下
they have agreed to help us with His Majesty.
我的天 德过军方真的要这么干吗
Good God, the German Army are really going to go through with it?
当然 他们对偷袭一无所知
They know nothing about the raids, of course.
他们自以为战无不胜
To them they're consolidating power,
还羞辱党卫军 打♥压♥他们
squeezing the SS out by humiliating them.
他们之间的内斗就是我们的时机
Their infighting is our good fortune.
我们一定要抓住它 好好利用
It's a chance we really need to seize.
那些该死的反抗军在海格特
It's not helped by those bloody renegades setting off
引爆的炸♥弹♥净添乱了
a bomb at Highgate.
因为这件事 我们的人♥大♥半被迫都躲了起来
Because of that, half of our men are in hiding now.
我只好亲自去组织游♥行♥巡逻
I'm having to go down there myself to organise the patrols
来支持袭击
to support the attack.
没了他们 那可就糟了
Without them, it could be a damn calamity.
所以乔治得守在那边
So, with George down there,
我们被困在这里
caught up with all this...
你们想我把国王带到布伦格尔沙地那里去
You want me to get the King to Bringle Sands.
现在 你是我们成功的唯一机会
Right now, you're our only chance of success.
有了身为警♥察♥的通行证 你能通过所有关卡
With that pass of yours you can get through any roadblock.
在布伦格尔附近有一个简易机场
Now, there's an airstrip near Bringle.
我已经派出人手 去保卫它的安全
I've set aside some men to secure it.
一架美国飞机会送国王去皇家方舟航♥空♥母舰上
An American plane will fly His Majesty out to the Ark Royal
但我们需要按时将他送到机场
but only if we can get the King there in time.
你怎么想 道格拉斯
Well, Douglas?
偌大的国家 只有你能帮我们了
You're our best chance by a country mile.
民众对你的抨击 让你不会被德军怀疑
And that Resistance attack on you puts you above all suspicion.
是啊 确实如此
It does, doesn't it?
对你们来说 可真够方便的
Convenient for you.
看在上帝的份上 阿彻
For God's sake, Archer.
我会帮忙的
I'll do it.
如果我们能带走国王
If we can get the King away,
人♥民♥就会意识到 这些混♥蛋♥是可以被击败的
the people will realise the bastards can be thwarted.
好样的 你能答应真是太好了
Good man. That's grand.
明天十八点你去榴弹兵酒吧
You'll meet Captain Hesse at The Grenadier public house
和海塞上尉见面
at 1800 hours tomorrow.
他会告诉你一切细节
He'll fill you in with all the details.
还有 国王的代号♥是蓝夹克
Now, the codename for His Majesty will be Blue-Jacket.
记住了吗
Have you got that?
我想让哈利·伍兹来帮我
I'd like to have Harry Woods at my side.
希望凯勒曼能及时放了他
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表