剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
What do you want, Sylvia?
你是不是已经没有信息能传回去了
Have you run out of information to hand on?
我们各取所需 不是吗
Well, we both got something, didn't we?
你没有回答我的问题
You didn't answer my question.
也许我想说 你要更小心点
Maybe I wanted to tell you, you needed to be more careful.
有很多人都比我更坚定
There are some a lot more determined than me.
我相信
I don't doubt that.
他们会不择手段让你这种人与他们合作
They'd do anything to make people like you cooperate.
我说的够多了
I've said enough.
你是什么意思
What do you mean?
别跟着我
Just leave me alone!
他们要做什么
What are they going to do?
我不知道
I don't know!
他们是谁
Who are they?!
英雄 而不是你这种狼狈为奸
Heroes, not collaborators, like you lot!
我这么做是为了所有人 你这个笨蛋
I'm doing this for all of us, you bloody fool!
把名字告诉我
Give me a name.
约翰
John.
我不知道他的姓
I don't know his surname.
他行踪不定 总是有不同的目标
He comes and goes, he always has a different scheme.
现在的目标是你
Now it's you.
我 我在哪里能找到他
Me? Where can I find him?
哪里
Where?
哈默史密斯的马车和马旅店
The Coach And Horses, Hammersmith.
传闻他用撬胎棒 解决了一台坦克
They say he took out a Panzer with a tyre iron.
也搭上了他一条手臂
Cost him his arm.
如果你只是刚猜出我的事
If you've only just guessed about me,
我猜你更不知道哈利的事吧
I suppose you haven't twigged to Harry yet.
早 吉米忙吗
Morning, Jimmy. Busy?
全是些德国人和俄♥国♥佬为了友谊庆典
All these bloomin' arrangements for the friendship ceremony
弄出来的各种安排
between them and the Russkies.
那也许我借调是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing I'm borrowing you, then.
太好了 便装吗
Oh, great. Plain clothes?
快换衣服吧
Get changed.
好的 上次之后我的便装就一直放在柜子里
Yeah, well, I keep my old suit in the locker since last time.
很好 我跟你一起去
Good. I'll walk with you.
我需要你调查一个人
I need you to check on someone.
他名叫约翰
A character called John.
是马车马旅店的常客
He's a regular at The Coach And Horses.
在哈默史密斯的上城区 少一只手臂
Upper Mall, Hammersmith. Missing an arm.
我本想自己查 但是他可能认识我
I would do it myself, but I think he knows me.
这并不完全是警♥察♥公务
This isn't strictly police business.
他可能是抵抗军
He may be Resistance.
所以如果你不想做 我也能理解
So I understand if you don't want to do it.
长官 如果你觉得这有必要 我就会做
If you think it needs to be done, sir, I'm in.
很好
Good.
带把枪 时刻保持警惕
Draw a pistol and keep your wits about you.
好吗
All right?
出了什么事吗 警司
Anything wrong, Super?
我碰到西尔维娅了
I ran into Sylvia.
天哪 她没事吧
Christ! Is she all right?
当然了 你之前就知道她是抵抗军了 对吗
Of course, you knew she was Resistace, didn't you?
你早已洞察一切
Just like you know everything else.
但也不能怪她
Well, you can hardly blame her.
毕竟父母死于非命
Having your parents killed like that.
我做了些调查
Oh, I, er... did some digging.
那个美国女人所说的身份应该是真的
That American dame, seems to be who she says.
芭芭拉·巴加尔还是很有名的
Barbara Barga has quite a reputation.
你觉得她也是抵抗军吗
Do you think she could be Resistance, too?
好像大家都是
It seems everyone is.
美♥国♥佬♥吗 她干嘛要卷进来
A Yank? Why would she get involved?
我不知道
I don't know.
但她要在安全屋见某人
But she had a rendezvous at that safe house.
你确定你说服自己
Are you sure you're not talking yourself around
不是为了去见她一面
so you can go and see her again?
阿彻
Archer.
长官 酒保给了我些消息
Sir, a barman gave me information.
他叫约翰·斯波德
He's called John Spode.
我拿到了地址
I've got the address.
非常好 在哪里
Well done. Where?
哈默史密斯区佩弗里尔街
Peveril Lane, Hammersmith.
我用了点手段进去了 你明白的
I've gained access with a bit of force, if you know what I mean.
好的
All right.
他把这个藏起来了
This was hidden.
弗里克教授七十岁生日 他的实验为他赢得了全世界的赞扬
一队科学家
A team of scientists.
那一定是我们要找的人... 约翰·斯波德
That must be our man... John Spode.
而那是在谢波德市场的被害者
And that's our dead man from Shepherd Market.
威廉姆·斯波德
William Spode.
他们是兄弟
Brothers.
查一查照片上的科学家
Check on those scientists in the picture.
好的
Will do.
那是皮特·托马斯被害现场发现的吗
That from the Peter Thomas shooting?
我们可以说是威廉姆·斯波德被害现场了
The William Spode shooting, we can call it now.
我打赌根本没有皮特·托马斯这个人
I'll bet there's no such person as Peter Thomas.
而这东西说明他弟弟当时在案发现场
And this places his younger brother at the shooting.
我猜他会回来找
My guess is he'll be back for this.
所以他杀了自己的亲哥哥吗
So he killed his own brother?
很难说
It's hard to imagine.
也许是
Perhaps.
找出部件号♥并且看看怎么弄到替换品
Find out the part number and how to get a replacement.
学校来的信
Letter from a school,
确认获得助理音乐老师一职
confirming position of assistant music teacher.
贝齐路
Beech Road!
怎么了 长官
What is it, sir?
那是我儿子的学校
That's my son's school.
他在跟踪小道格
He's after Douggie!
给总部打电♥话♥ 让他们派人
Call Central! Get them to put
来这里监视 以防他回来
a watch put on this place in case he comes back!
为什么他要跟踪你儿子 长官
Why would he want your son, sir?
约翰·斯波德是抵抗军
John Spode's Resistance.
他们想要控制我 通过我儿子要挟我
They want to control me and get to me through my son.
不然还能是怎么回事
What else could it be?
给哈里·伍兹打电♥话♥
Call Harry Woods!
♪ 我宣誓效忠我的祖国 ♪
I vow to thee, my country
BGM:我宣誓效忠我的祖国
♪ 为您献上世间一切 ♪
All earthly things above
♪ 全心全意 毫无保留 ♪
Entire and whole and perfect,
♪ 我的爱全都奉献给你 ♪
The service of my love
♪ 这份爱毫不怀疑 ♪
The love that asks no questions
♪ 这份爱久经考验 ♪
the love that stands the test
♪ 献于祭坛... ♪
That lays upon the altar...
下集预告
小道格要是跟我在一起就安全了
Douggie would have been safe with me.
你怎么会知道
How the hell do you know?!
终结行动
Schlussende, the Final Act.
它本来可以清洗掉整个城市
It would have the ability to wipe out an entire city.
我跟你一起回家吧 好吗
Don't go home without me, will you?
我们只需要你对国家的忠诚
We need nothing of you, except loyalty to your country.
我们所有人都必须冒这个险 道格拉斯
We all of us have to take risks, Douglas.
在我们告诉你这么多时 已经在冒险了
We've taken one by telling you as much as we have.
别回去说你不干
Don't go back there and say no deal.
如果我这么做了呢
What if I did?
他们会杀了你
Then they'd kill you.
你现在知道的太多了
You know too much now
不会让你这么不受约束
to be allowed to stay uncommitted.
我会给你个毕生难忘的教训
I'm going to give you a lesson you will never forget.
我很担心你 道格 你是胡思手下
I'm worried about you, Doug. Being Huth's man.
有人会觉得很不爽
It doesn't look good to some people.
别忘了 这就是你的工作
Don't turn your back, man, this is your doing.
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表