剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
Have you got a better idea?
用外交包裹将他运出去
Ship him out as diplomatic mail.
阿彻 你在政♥治♥方面还真是天真啊
You're a political innocent, Archer.
那就伪造文件
Forged documents, then...
让那些德国人相信
ones that would make the
他是一个外交托运物品
Germans think he was a diplomatic consignment.
更烂
Worse.
国王出逃
The escape of the King
将被写入每一本史书
will be in every history book ever written.
你希望人们读到的是
Do you want it recorded that
我们唯一能将国王送出国的方法
the only way we could get him out
就是伪造一个外国人的签名
of the country was by forging the signature of a foreigner?
同样 我们也不能让他做有损他身份的事情
The same reason we can't have him do anything ridiculous,
比如打扮成女仆
like dress up as a chambermaid,
或者假装是德国厕所服务生
or pretend to be a German lavatory attendant.
少校 你的这些事都很棘手啊
You operate in a very strange world, Colonel.
你是不知道有多棘手啊
You have no idea.
晚安 阿彻
Goodnight, Archer.
一个内藏刀剑的手杖 真的很英国啊
A swordstick? It's so British.
比那个还糟糕 是一个雨伞柄
It was worse than that... it was an umbrella-stick.
很高兴你没有就这么死掉
I'm glad you didn't die that way.
我也是
Me too.
还有谢谢你照顾我的耳朵
And thanks for nursing my ear.
我能做的不止这点呢
It's the least I could do.
很遗憾 没感觉
No feeling, sadly.
你这样说可没用
You won't get me that way.
得到一个英国男人的心
Isn't the way to an Englishman's heart
难道不是从他的耳垂开始吗
through his lobes?
你觉得是他杀了自己的哥哥吗
Do you think he killed his own brother?
我对他了解不多 无法判断
I didn't know him long enough to really decide.
兄弟俩都死了
Both brothers dead...
你早就认识斯波德兄弟 是吗
You knew the Spodes, didn't you?
你在战前就认识他们
You met them before the war,
那时你正在写一篇文章
when you were writing an article
关于弗力克教授和他的研究
on Professor Frick and his work,
我猜他们其中一个联♥系♥你
and I assume one of them contacted you
想要把原子计算公式带到美国
with the plan to get the atomic calculations into American hands,
而这才是你当时的目的
and that's what you were doing,
来取走那卷交卷
coming to collect the film that day.
你很聪明
You're very clever,
但是你似乎把审问和色♥诱♥混为一谈了
though you seemed to have confused interrogation with seduction.
我希望你不是在说我和谋杀有关系
I hope you're not saying I had anything to do with the murder?
哦 我还是想色♥诱♥你
Oh, I'd still like to seduce you...
但是我想知道
...but I want to know.
是的 你说的对
Yes. You're right.
我采访哥哥是为了弗力克教授
I interviewed the older one for the piece on Frick.
他记得我
He remembered me.
这是当然
I'm not surprised.
我来之前我向伯纳德·斯坦斯打听过斯波德
I asked Bernard Staines about the Spodes before I came out here.
突然之间 我周围都是反抗军了
Suddenly, I'm up to my neck in the Resistance.
是的 我们之间发展的有点太快了
Yeah, things have been going pretty fast for the two of us.
过去的两天里 失去了一个朋友
In the last 48 hours, I've lost one man,
杀了另一个
killed another...
第一次和我上♥床♥
Made love to me for the first time.
我怎么能忘呢
How can I forget?
你看起来不一样
You seem different.
也许我就是不一样
Maybe I am.
我更喜欢你
I like you more.
审讯结束了吗
Is the interrogation over?
最后一件事
Just one last thing.
你知道 那班从纽约飞来的首航上
You know, someone on that inaugural flight from New York
有人走私了点东西过来
did a bit of smuggling.
哦 是吗
Oh, really?
像这样的一个帽盒
Now, a hatbox like this
正好用来藏新闻影片
would be perfect for hiding away a newsreel.
比起真"底" 你似乎对帽盒中的假底更感兴趣
You seem to be more interested in false bottoms than real ones.
bottom还有屁♥股♥的意思
嗯
Well...
假的我们也拿不到 不是吗
we can't have that, can we?
明天的那个典礼会非常的无聊
This ceremony tomorrow is going to be bloody tedious.
显然 俄♥国♥人
Apparently, the Russians
比那些德国人还麻烦
are even more long-winded than the Jerries.
亲爱的 我想你一定是受邀的贵宾了
I assume you're a guest of honour, darling.
将卡尔·马♥克♥思♥挖出来送回莫斯科
Disinterring Karl Marx and mailing him back to Moscow
可是大新闻啊
is quite the story,
但是我已经厌倦了给他们做宣传了
but I'm sick of peddling their propaganda.
我们找点借口
Let's find excuses.
我们可以一个早上都待在一起
We could have a morning together.
我不能
I can't.
所以你曾准备要把原子计划交给
So you were all ready to pass on the atomic plans to somebody
美国使♥馆♥的某个人手中
at the American Embassy?
这重要吗
Does it matter?
是的 很重要
Yes, it does.
我在使♥馆♥认识且信任的那个人刚刚回国
The guy I knew and trusted at the embassy just moved back home,
所以我只好见机行事了
so I was going to have to play it by ear.
哈 你永远都有答案 是吗
Ha! You have an answer for everything, don't you?
只是看起来如此
It only seems that way
因为你一直不停的问问题
because you never stop asking me questions.
道格拉斯 我不是间谍
I'm not a spy, Douglas.
我总能听到各种谎言
I hear people lie to me all the time.
所以你可以看出我是否在撒谎
So you can tell when I'm telling the truth?
你比大多数人都聪明
You are cleverer than most.
是啊
Mm-hmm.
所以你才喜欢我
And that's why you like me.
嗯 这只是原因之一
Well, that's one of the reasons.
你听过关于解救国王
Have you heard anything about a plot to free the King
带他去美国的消息吗
and take him to America?
也许 我听过
Maybe I have,
但是我不太相信
but I don't give it much credence.
至少去美国这件事不可信
Or, at least, the American part.
为什么不呢
Why not?
因为你们的国王对美国来说是负担
Because your King would be a liability to America.
你觉得罗斯福
Do you think Roosevelt
会想作为邀请英国国王
wants to go into the schoolbooks as the man
回到美国的人 被写入教课书吗
who invited the King of England back to the US of A?
千万别以为罗斯福是什么狂热的亲英派
Don't go thinking Roosevelt is some kind of fanatical Anglophile.
他是个政客 在国内 意味着诡计多端
He's a politician, and back home, that means a wily bird.
哦 当然 从政♥治♥方面来说这事很敏感
Well, of course, it's politically sensitive.
从政♥治♥上来说 这等于自杀
Politically, it's suicide.
每一个政客都在许诺决不让美国人
Every politician is promising he won't get American boys
卷入境外战争
into a foreign war.
现在你们的国王就是引发整个欧洲争端的关键
Do you think anyone's going to invite your King there,
你觉得还会有人会邀请他去美国
when he's the focal point of the whole European wrangle?
争端
Wrangle?
在这 我们称之为战争
Over here, we call it war.
随你叫什么都行
You can call it anything you like,
但是对于大多数美国人来说 都是过去时
but for most people back home, it's in the past tense.
而德国人 他们改变了时态
And the Germans... they changed the tense.
对不起 道格
Sorry, Doug.
我需要知道你的立场
I needed to know where you stood.
有用吗
Did it work?
我不是在开玩笑
I wasn't just joking around.
想把美国人拖入战争不容易
It's not going to be easy to draw America into the war.
是不容易
No.
但是有了这些公式
But with those calculations...
他们也许能叫醒他们
...they might have woken them up.
我想我们永远不会知道
I guess we'll never know.
好啊 亚瑟
Hello, Arthur.
好啊 警司
Hello, Superintendent.
有什么特别的指示吗
Any special instructions?
需要过度曝光 还是曝光不足
Over or under development?
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表