剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
They are all true, believe me.
帮我转佳能街警局7946
Canonbury 7946.
哈利
Harry...
听着 道格 我听说了地铁站那次袭击
Look, Dougie, I heard about the Tube attack.
- 是吗 - 我本该...
- Yeah? - I should've...
不用担心 这不是你的错 我没事
Don't worry, it wasn't your fault. I'm fine.
听着 我希望你能帮我查查一位炮兵军官
Look, I want you to check on an army artillery officer,
海塞上尉
Captain Hesse.
尽你所能
Find out all you can.
十五分钟之后 打给我
Call me back in 15 minutes.
好的 在维特汉姆吗
Right you are. At Wittenham?
没错
All right.
怎么样
Yeah?
我问了在亨顿的人
Yeah, I checked with the boys at Hendon...
海塞隶属于军方情报机关
Hesse is Army Intelligence.
但为什么他们愿意留一个人在那里呢
But why would they want to keep a man down there?
我不知道 但我会弄清楚的
I don't know, but I'm going to find out.
好吧 谢谢
All right, thanks.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
我想见海塞上尉
I want to speak with Captain Hesse.
阿彻警司 你最好进来一下
Superintendent Archer, you'd better come in.
没事 他是我的手下
It's all right, he's one of mine.
梅休少校 真没想到啊
Colonel Mayhew, what a surprise!
你到底是怎么找到这个地方的
How the devil did you find this place?
海塞上尉不像
Captain Hesse here doesn't
一个被认为是谋杀犯的人
check his rear-view mirror quite as often
那样经常看后视镜
as one would imagine a man who just committed murder might.
他给了斯波德含有氰化物的烟
He gave Spode a cyanide cigarette.
这是什么
What's this?
你在胡诌八扯
You're imagining things.
我拿到了那支烟
I have the cigarette.
看起来让斯波德闭嘴
It seems it was more important to the Army that Spode be silenced
比让他落在党卫军的手里更重要
than let him to fall into the hands of the SS.
你害怕他对党卫军说什么
What were you afraid he'd tell them?
阿彻 阿彻
Archer. Archer!
我们这里还有更重要的事情要做
We have more important matters at hand here.
比谋杀还重要
More important than murder?
你到底在这干什么
What exactly are you doing here?
海塞
Hesse...
好吧
Well?
这些人都是德军的情报人员 对吗
These men are all German Army Intelligence, yes?
到底是怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
巴加尔小姐告诉我我应该相信你
Miss Barga tells me that I should trust you,
但我不确定我是否能
but I'm not sure that I can.
你还没有回答我的问题
You haven't answered my question.
你在这和德军的情报人员搅在一起做什么
What the hell are you doing here with German Army Intelligence?
我们在协商
We're in talks.
协商
Talks?
关于国王陛下
About His Majesty.
事实是他们中有些人认为
The fact is that some of them feel it's incompatible with
继续将英国国王关押 并由党卫军守卫
the honour of the German Army that the King of England should be
有损德军的荣誉
in custody, guarded by SS units.
我知道 就是一群思想陈旧的混♥蛋♥ 不是吗
I know, old-fashioned buggers, aren't they?
但是对我们是好事
More's our luck.
记得我们曾经谈过海军少将康纳利
Remember our conversation about Rear Admiral Connolly,
在华盛顿的事吗
over there in Washington?
如果国王重获自♥由♥
If the King were free,
并能够公开确认康纳利的头衔和职位
and able to confirm publicly Connolly's rank and position,
这将能彻底改变不列颠在世界的地位
it would transform Britain's position in the world.
你不是在告诉我
You're not seriously suggesting
德军会帮助我们释放国王
that the German Army are going to try and help free the King?
有几个人一定会尽力帮我们
A certain few will do everything they can to help,
以免引起麻烦
save getting into a fight.
从中他们能得到什么好处呢
What do they get out of it?
在党卫军的守卫下
The escape of the King from SS custody
让国王跑了会让他们颜面扫地
would disgrace the SS
进而巩固军队总司令
and consolidate the Army's Commander-in-Chief
在这的地位
in his position of power here,
而且不仅仅是在这里
and not just here...
其影响力将远达柏林
the repercussions would be felt all the way to Berlin.
这件事上我们得到总参谋部的支持
We have the support of the general staff in this business.
有什么条件呢
What's the catch?
将军要见两位
The General will see you both now.
这么说 斯波德弟弟也死了
So, the younger Spode is dead too?
据我所知 是的
As I understand it, yes.
你的警♥察♥跟踪海塞上尉查到这里
And your police officer followed Captain Hesse here?
是的
That's right.
我晚点再找你
I will come to you later.
现在请你听我说 少校
Now, you listen to me, Major.
如果你希望我合作
If you want my co-operation,
你要好好求求我
you're going to have to woo me,
我这人可不好打发
and I'm very difficult to please.
你身上有那些革命党人的粗鲁和无理
You have the impertinent manner of the revolutionary.
这会让你举步维艰的
It will get you nowhere.
让我来告诉你现在的处境
Let me remind you of your position...
不 还是让我来告诉你的处境吧
No. Let me remind you of your position.
如果有什么需要解释的话
If there's any explaining to be done,
那就得你们来解释了
then you'll do it.
警司 你在玩一个非常危险的游戏
You're playing a dangerous game, Superintendent.
还不及你们现在玩的这个危险
Not nearly as dangerous as the one you're playing.
如果我递交一份
If I submit a full report
关于斯波德弟弟今天下午被杀的详细报告
about young Spode's murder this afternoon,
驻英国的德军总司令
the German C-in-C of Great Britain
会觉得和你们保持距离是十分明智的
will likely find it very healthy to distance himself from you,
你们在柏林的同僚也会持相同的观点
as will your colleagues in Berlin.
你还没有离开这里
You're not out of here yet.
我的车配有无线电
My car is equipped with a radio telegraph.
我不会这么晚来这样一个危险的地方
I wouldn't come into a notorious district like this,
而不采取任何措施
late at night, without taking precautions.
你刚才说什么
What have you said?
话已出口 你也听到了
Nothing that can't be unsaid.
恭喜你查出了 杀死斯波德博士的凶手 警司
Congratulations on apprehending Dr. Spode's killer, Superintendent.
但是 他没有机会上法庭了
Well, he was denied a trial,
所以我们也不会真的知道 不是吗
so we'll never really know, will we?
他是否复♥制♥了他哥哥从
Did he make a copy of the calculations his brother
布伦格尔沙地偷来的计算公式
stole from Bringle Sands?
我问过他
I asked him.
他说没有
He denied it.
你相信他吗
Did you believe him?
这样的话 如果有复本落到旁人手中
In that case, I will hold you personally responsible
我就要找你算账了
if a copy falls into the wrong hands.
我就知道你会这么说
I had a feeling you'd say something like that.
海塞上尉绝不能
Captain Hesse must not be
出现在你向上级汇报的任何报告中
included in any reports to your authorities,
否则国王绝无机会重获自♥由♥
or the King has no chance of freedom.
阿彻 行吗
Well, Archer?
好吧
Very well.
很好
Good.
我要知道你们讲如何处置国王陛下
I'll need to know how you would dispose of His Majesty.
我们的荣誉要求必须保证他的安全
Our honour requires that his safety be assured.
我们会将他从一个废弃的飞机场运送出去
We'll fly him out of a disused airfield.
你的人会告诉我们用哪一个 先生
Your staff are advising us on which one to choose, sir.
你也会走吗
Will you go too?
还没有收到这样的命令 先生
I've no orders as yet, sir.
如果我们决定行动了 必须尽快
If we do decide to proceed, be ready to move fast.
晚安
Gute Nacht.
从一个废弃的机场飞走
An aeroplane flying out of a disused airfield?
这是说给那些德国人听的
Now, was that just for the Huns,
还是这真的就是目前
or is that really the best way
将国王送出去的最好办法
we've got of getting the King out of the country?
你有更好的办法吗
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表