剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
And after tonight's charade,
他得到了我们递交给柏林的所有文件的编号♥
he's got the file numbers for everything we've submitted to Berlin,
这样他就能找到所有胡思中伤他的报告
so he can look for all the dirt that Huth has on him.
我真为那个死胖子感到悲哀
My heart bleeds for the fat bastard
看起来琼已经睡了
It looks like Joan's turned in for the night.
我在想我能不能进去坐坐
I was wondering if I could come in for a minute.
因为我有一些...
I've got something...
一些很重要的事要和你讨论
something important to discuss.
我知道你要干什么
I knew you were up to something.
但是国王陛下
But the King!
真不敢相信
I can hardly believe it.
我知道
I know.
如果我们真要做成这件事...
If we do go through with this...
...而我被抓住了...
...And I get caught...
...你知道琼会有怎样的下场
...You know what will happen to Joan.
我不能这么对她
I can't do that to her.
我不该问你的 哈利
I shouldn't have asked you, Harry.
不该在你经历了这些之后
Not after what you've been through.
真该死 道格
Dammit, Doug!
噢 哈利 噢...
Oh, Harry! Oh...
噢 我的哈利
Oh, my Harry!
我没事 亲爱的只是一些擦伤
I'm all right, gal. Just a few bruises.
我以为我再也见不到你了
I thought I might never see you again.
别说傻话
Don't be daft.
谢谢你 总警司
Thank you, Superintendent.
道格
Doug.
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
我不知道能去哪
I didn't know where to go.
然后我想起你已经把小道格送走了
Then I remembered you'd packed Douggie off.
没关系吧
Is it all right?
当然 你在这里很安全
Of course. You're safe here.
伤得重吗
How bad is it?
没有看起来那么糟
It looks worse than it is.
我很遗憾...
I'm sorry about...
你怎么进来的 看门的看见你了吗
How did you get in? Did the block warden see you?
没有 我是从后门进来的
No, I came up the back way.
我没打算让别人给我们添乱
I wasn't going to let another one mess it up for us.
先给你清洗一下
Let's get you cleaned up.
哈利已经被释放了
Harry's been released.
哦 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
我试着回去找他 但是到处都是枪声
I tried to go back for him but there was so much shooting.
是你救他出来的吗
Was it you who got him out?
你知道的 我永远
You know I'd never let
都不会让那个倔强的老头儿出事的
anything happen to the stubborn old bugger.
我们本应该听你的
We should have listened to you.
我理解你为什么不信任我
I can understand why you wouldn't trust me.
国家被占领让我们如此
That's what occupation does to us.
我们怎么做才能摆脱他们呢 道格
What are we going to do to get rid of them, Doug?
这听起来不像你说的话
That doesn't sound like you.
你是绝不会让这点小枪伤
You mustn't let something as little as getting shot
就瓦解你的斗志的
weaken your resolve.
你这样的人让我们余下这些人
People like you show the rest of us...
这些缺乏勇气的人
..The ones with less courage...
仍然心存希望
..That there's still hope.
哈利认为你送走小道格因为
Harry reckoned you got Douggie out of the way because
你要做出选择
you're going to take a stand.
哈利·伍兹真是太了解我了
Harry Woods knows me too bloody well.
这么说哈利说的是对的
So Harry's right?
你在谋划一些事情
You are up to something.
这个嘛
Well...
你很快就会知道的
You'll hear about it soon enough.
如果成功了
If it comes off...
或者不成功
..Or if it doesn't.
好了
There.
我睡在我儿子的房♥间
I'll sleep in the boys' room.
谢谢 道格
Thanks, Doug.
好好睡一觉
Try and get a good night's sleep.
别担心
Don't worry.
如果是突袭检查 他们后门也会布置人手
If it was a raid they'd have the back covered.
没事的 回去睡觉吧
It's clear. Go back to bed.
早啊
Morning.
梅菲尔区有人死了 长官
There's been a death in Mayfair, sir.
好的 给我五分钟
All right, give me five minutes.
早啊 医生
Morning, Doc.
阿彻警司
Superintendent Archer.
请不要破坏现场
Please don't disturb the crime scene.
你要不对我大呼小叫
Without you jumping down my throat,
我建议排除自杀
I propose ruling out suicide.
你认识他
You know him?
不 只是一个无名的公务员
No, it's just an anonymous civil servant.
你不会碰巧有
You wouldn't happen to have any, er...?
你知道的 你的烟会让谋杀和死亡
You know, your cigarettes make murder and death just
不那么让人难受
that little bit more pleasant.
- 哦 很高兴我能改善别人的生活 - 是啊
- Well, I'm glad I'm improving someone's life. - Mm.
没有人看到有人来过或离开
No-one saw anyone arrive or leave?
据我知道没有
Not that I heard.
像这样的地方 你会觉得自己很安全
Place like this, you think you'd be safe.
我想知道他们想要什么
I wonder what they wanted.
保险柜没有被打开 也没有动其他的东西
No safe opened, nothing else disturbed.
医生 你能
Doc, could you...?
等一下病理学家吗
Wait for the pathologist?
到外面去等
Outside.
谢谢你的烟
Thanks for the tobacco.
帮我接卡恩0235
Cairn 0235.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
西尼 坏消息
Sydney, I've got bad news.
伯纳德·斯坦斯死了
Bernard Staines is dead.
天啊 怎么死的
My God. How?
被打死的 就我看是这样的
Beaten to death, from what I can tell,
他们把他折磨的不轻
and they made a proper mess of him.
那 我们 我们该怎么做
Well, what, er, what should we do?
如果他遭遇严刑 如果他说了
If he was tortured, if he talked...
那么 我们死定了
Well, then we're buggered anyway.
那 我应该通知乔治·梅休一声
Well, I should try to get word to George Mayhew.
不 现在一切进展顺利
No! Everything is in play now.
我要你做好准备
I want you to stand ready to get out
一接到芭芭拉·巴加尔就离开
as soon as I get Barbara Barga to you.
她不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her telephone.
我相信她没事
Well, I'm sure she's fine.
我今天早上我还和她说过话
I spoke to her earlier this morning.
你需要遵守和海塞上尉的约定
You need to keep the appointment with Captain Hesse.
祝你好运 阿彻
Good luck, Archer.
能相信他吗
Can he be trusted?
嗯 他也讨厌那些人
Well, he hates the right people,
如果你懂我的意思
if you know what I mean.
明天早上 你会准备好吗
Tomorrow morning, you will be ready?
为了蓝夹克 是的
For Blue-Jacket? Yes.
你准备好了
You are ready?
是的 我们准备好了
Yes, we're ready.
早上八点
8am.
你们来到医院的后门
You will come to the back of the hospital.
有辆救护车在那儿等你们
An ambulance is waiting.
有个人会接应你们
You will be met by a man
穿着医院员工制♥服♥
wearing the uniform of a medical officer.
照他说的做
Do everything he says.
要迅速不要迟疑
Do it immediately and without question.
明白吗
Do you understand?
是的 我懂
Yes, I understand.
那些警卫怎么办
What about the guards?
作为镇♥压♥措施的一部分 党卫军的守卫
As part of the crackdown, the SS guard will...
只能待在兵营里
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表