剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
因为我还在想呢
Cos I'd like to think...
你会帮我抓住他们
...you'd have helped me try and get them.
我什么都做不了
There's nothing I can do.
这些人对你稍有怀疑就会对你下手
These people will turn on anyone they start to doubt.
行了吧 你不用担心我
Yeah, well, don't you worry about me.
我说过的
Like I said...
我不是在担心你
I'm not worried about you.
你知道她在哪
You know where she is.
跟西尔维娅说她应该走了
Tell Sylvia she should get out.
去找你在未占领区的堂兄
Join that cousin of yours in the unoccupied zone.
她不会听我话的
She won't listen to me.
那让我来试着说服她
Let me try and persuade her.
她在哪
Where is she?
你不会喜欢那个地方的
You won't like it.
有人吗
Hello?
没事的
It's all right.
我一个人来的
I'm alone.
你想要怎样
What do you want?
帮你
Help.
不是打算把我弄出去吗
Not going to kick me out, then?
我没发现你在这儿能造成什么损失
I don't see any harm in you being here.
这不是个犯罪现场了
It's not a crime scene any more.
你之前脱身还是我帮的忙 记得吗
I was the one who helped you get away, remember?
谁杀的吉米·邓恩
Who killed Jimmy Dunn?
我什么都不知道
I don't know anything.
你知道的可不少
You know too much.
如果你落在德国人手上
And if the Germans catch you,
他们肯定要知道点什么
they'll make sure they know it, too.
嗯
Hmm.
而且是乐此不疲地 我敢确定
And take great pleasure in it, I'm sure.
离开这儿吧 西尔维娅
Don't stay here, Sylvia.
离开控制区 去湖区吧
Leave the controlled zone... go to the Lakes.
哈利也是这么说的
You sound like Harry.
他很担心你
He's worried about you.
你以为这些人把你当做朋友
And these people you think are your friends...
别说这个了 行吗
Shut up about it, OK?
如果你是来看我的
If you were going to visit...
你该带些食物来的
...you could have brought some food.
我走了 西尔维娅
Goodbye, Sylvia.
不 放开我
No! No!
放他走
Let him go!
放他走
Let him go!
我们都清楚我们在做什么
We know what we're doing.
放他走
Let him go!
帮我接苏格兰场的值班警♥察♥
Scotland Yard duty officer, please.
是值班警♥察♥吗
Is that the duty officer?
我是道格拉斯·阿彻警司
This is Detective Superintendent Douglas Archer.
在二号♥出口附近可能有人对我图谋不轨
Something might be coming for me in the second post.
真的很重要 可以找人来帮我一下吗
It's very important... can you look out for it for me?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
好的
Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
You all right?
给苏格兰场打电♥话♥
Call Scotland Yard,
叫他们来运走尸体
tell them to collect a body,
还有把电闸关了
and cut the power!
很多老师都还没回学校
Some of the teachers haven't come back to the school yet.
你知道他们在哪儿吗
Any idea where they are?
不知道
No.
很聪明 不是吗
That smart, does it?
死不了
I'll live.
伤的不轻 好吗
It's a nasty one, all right.
他为什么要杀你
Why did he attack you?
你知道原因的
You know why.
很多人认为警方站在德国人这边
Some people think police are helping the Germans.
如果你的汤姆没签预备军的协议
If your Tom hadn't signed up with the army reservists,
他现在的处境也会如此
he'd be in the same position.
那你为什么没签呢 阿彻先生
Why didn't you sign up, Mr. Archer?
我不能
I wasn't allowed...
职业待定
reserved occupation.
好吧 我宁愿汤姆待在我身边
Well, I'd rather have Tom here
而不是当什么英雄
than him being a hero.
不是这个意思 我是指
Not that, I mean...
我知道你想说什么
I know what you mean.
- 谢谢你 西恩小姐 - 不 没什么
- Thank you, Mrs. Sheenan. - No, well...
我很喜欢这张唱片
I like this record.
我第一次是跟我妻子一起听的
I first heard it with my wife.
在布鲁顿公♥寓♥的一家老弗罗里达俱乐部里
We were at the Old Florida Club, in Bruton Mews.
那晚是蛇屁♥股♥约翰逊演奏的
Snakehips Johnson played that night.
英国著名爵士乐歌♥手
直到凌晨五点才结束
It went on till five in the morning.
我还以为德国人把这首歌♥禁了
I thought the Germans had banned this music.
他们是禁了
They have.
德国人说它使人堕落
They label it degenerate,
但私底下他们却爱不释手
but secretly they love it.
我从一个军士手上得到的
I got this from a Feldwebel.
我换到手以后 高兴得像个孩子一样
I swapped it, like a kid in school.
那你很幸运 还可以听到它
You're lucky you still have something to hear it with.
- 要拿楼上的信吗 - 麻烦你了
- Got any more for upstairs? - Thank you.
有我的信吗
Any post for me?
有 先生
Yes, sir.
- 是这个吗 - 是这个
- All right? - Right you are.
第二个出口那儿有什么事吗
Anything interesting in the second post?
邓恩在找有关弗力克的线索
Dunn was looking for leads on Frick.
教授好像要出局了
It seems the Professor's been written out of history.
为什么用写信的方式
But why use the mail?
吉米肯定是发现他被跟踪了
Jimmy must have seen that he was being followed...
不想让这个落入他人之手
wanted to make sure this didn't fall into the wrong hands.
小心谨慎 毫不疑问是跟你学的
A caution, no doubt, instilled by you.
但我们也无可奈何
It might be a bitter pill to swallow,
但你的行事作风跟我们很像 警司
but you're very much like us, Superintendent.
很好
Excellent.
我们把那个做了一些通缉海报
Have some "Wanted" Posters made from that.
我们要把照片上每个人的名字
We'll put every name on that photograph
写到逮捕令上
on a primary arrest sheet.
为了斯波德教授的谋杀
For the murder of Dr. Spode?
是为了询问与谋杀有关的信息
For questioning in connection with the murder.
但我们不是认为
But aren't we assuming
他们在德国♥军♥方的保护之下吗
they're under the protection of the German Army?
这可以迫使军方承认这件事
That will force the Army to actually admit it.
那是什么
What's that?
噢 这不过是照片库的索引而已
Oh, that's just an index from the photo library.
你还有别的事吗
Do you have anything else?
没有了
Nothing.
时间紧张 阿彻
Time is a sickle, Archer.
必须捉到这家伙
This fellow must be caught.
当然
Of course.
通行证
Papers.
早上好
Guten Tag.
早上好
Guten Tag.
你好
Hello.
我是道格拉斯·阿彻警探
Superintendent Douglas Archer.
我是海塞上尉
Captain Hesse.
你想参观发行部门 是吗
You wish to visit the issuing department, that's correct?
我可以的话
If I could.
上尉 你这的工人都很听话是吗
Do you have a willing workforce here, Captain?
有来自英国和盟军的
We have British and Allied officers
陆军准将或是更高级别的人
of the rank of brigadier and upwards...
制♥造♥假肢能让他们有份工作
making artificial limbs provides work for them.
额 我想见见其中的一个客人
Ah, and I wish to meet one of their customers.
谁能安假肢
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表