剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
哦 我差点忘了 你有一个邀请函
Oh, I nearly forgot. You got an invitation.
你记得一个叫西尼·加林的人么
Do you remember someone called Sydney Garin?
嗯 一个美国小艺术商
Yeah, little Armenian art dealer.
现在改名叫格拉夫·冯·加林了
Yeah, Graf von Garin now.
雅利安人艺术的著名专家
Famous expert on Aryan art.
向德国人买♥♥卖♥♥画作和艺术品
Sell paintings, art treasures to the Germans...
也帮他们卖♥♥
sell for them.
他来电♥话♥邀请你
Anyway, he phoned and invited you
去明晚的什么大宴会
to some big do tomorrow night.
要戴黑领带
Black tie.
只是头一回 我想知道他找我♥干♥什么
Oh, that's new. I wonder what he's got planned for me.
也许你不该去
Well, maybe you shouldn't go.
一个古董商可能知道
An antique dealer might know something
谢泼德市场谋杀的内♥幕♥
about the Shepherd Market murder.
或许是他认为你跟德国人是一伙的
Or maybe he thinks you're in with the Germans,
就像他一样
just like he is.
我是在担心你 道格
I'm worried about you, Doug.
你现在是半睁着眼走着
You walk around with your eyes half-shut.
你对这些变化和我们所失去的视而不见
You don't see the changes, you don't see what we've lost,
并且这种情况只会恶化
and it's only going to get worse.
而且你还不相信我
And you don't trust me.
你不能只相信自己
And you can't trust yourself.
你错了 哈利
You're wrong, Harry.
你知道吗 当胡思的手下...
You know, being Huth's man...
让一些人很不舒服
doesn't look good to some people.
你在街上的时候小心一点
You be careful out there, on the streets.
谢谢你请我喝啤酒
Thanks for the beer.
你能来见我 真的是太好了
So good of you to come and see me.
真乖 太棒了 太棒了
There. Fantastic. Yes, fantastic.
你是觉得胡思队长怎么样
How do you find, er, Standartenfuhrer Huth?
他很神秘
Enigmatic.
是的
Yes.
谢泼德市场谋杀案似乎让他很感兴趣
Well, the Shepherd Market murder seems to have piqued his interest.
我明白 他正在试图把某个你找到的
I understand that he's trying to piece together
已经烧焦了的文件碎片拼凑在一起
some charred remains of some documents you found.
你觉得他会查出什么吗
You expect him to find anything?
把蛋壳先生拼在一起可能还要更简单一点
It would be easier to put Humpty Dumpty back together.
蛋壳先生
Humpty Dumpty!
那是什么
What is that?
这就是你口中著名的阿彻 对吗
This is your famous Archer, yes?
也许这位著名的警官
Perhaps the celebrated
可以向他那糊涂的上级解释
policeman can explain to his confused superior
在军事占领下 物权法的细节
the niceties of property law under military occupation.
我必须承认
Well, I have to admit,
有些细节连我也搞不懂 将军
some of the niceties elude even me, General.
军事情报局
Military intelligence.
老冯·鲁夫很沮丧
Old von Ruff is disconsolate
对不列颠的统治将很快
that control of Britain will soon be passed
从他所热爱的军队总司令手里
from the Commander-in-Chief of his beloved Army
过渡到我们党卫军的德国专员手里
to a Reichskommissar from our own SS ranks.
然后我们再看看谁能骑国王的马
Then we'll see who has the King's horses.
它的名字很有趣
Curiously named...
叫腐烂的街道
they call it Rotten Row.
怪法国人了
Blame the French.
国王的街道
Rue de Roi.
国王的街道
Rue de Roi.
腐烂的街道
Rotten Row.
他们肯定知道了什么
They must have known something.
科学公式
Scientific formulae.
可能有数年的辛劳 然后他把它烧了
Years of work, probably, and he burned it.
他们偷走了文件 然后销毁了
They steal the papers and destroy them.
这些抵抗军在玩一场有趣的游戏
These Resistance are playing a funny game.
我的猜测是 他们很快就会再次试图与你联♥系♥
My guess is they'll try to contact you again soon.
下次可能不会是那个女孩 可能是任何人
Probably not the girl next time, could be anyone.
不管他们要什么 你都要答应
Say yes to whatever they want.
套出他们的主张
Get their proposition.
他们的主张是绑♥架♥我的儿子
Their proposition was to kidnap my son.
来勒索你
To blackmail you.
向他们展示 他们可以信任你
Show them they can trust you.
他们更擅长谈判 而不是恐怖袭击
They'd do better by negotiation than by terror attacks.
我想要控制局势
I want to control this situation.
这些抵抗军真的更擅长谈判吗
And will the Resistance really do better by negotiating?
这正是我想要你告诉他们的
Well, that's what I want you to tell them.
我是个很讲道理的人
I'm a reasonable man.
让我听听他们的要求
Let me hear their demands.
只要告诉我斯波德在哪 就可以得到奖励
Whoever gives me Spode can expect favours.
十五名抵抗军本该被绞刑
15 Resistance men are due to be hanged...
不过也未必 如果我从中斡旋
or not, if I intercede.
他们应该清楚这一点
They should know that.
怎么了
Yeah?
我们收到一条关于你秘书的密告
We have a tip-off about your secretary.
这是她吗
Is this her?
是的
Yes.
我去检查屋顶
I'll check the roof.
这次走投无路了
Can't get away this time.
我猜你叫你的朋友们来抓我了
I suppose you've brought your friends to catch me?
你有没有帮助约翰·斯波德绑♥架♥我的儿子
Did you help John Spode go after my son?
我提醒过你的 不是吗
I warned you, didn't I?
我告诉你了
I told you.
你在想什么啊
What were you thinking?
小道格要是跟我在一起就没事了
Douggie would have been safe with me.
约翰不会伤害他的
John wouldn't have harmed him.
你怎么知道的
How the hell would you know?
你待在这里
Sie bleiben hier.
有什么发现吗
Anything?
这扇门很难打开
The door was damned hard to open.
所以她也不能打开了
So she wouldn't have been able to?
不能
No.
你之前知道她在为这位颓废派画家当模特吗
Did you know she was modelling for this decadent?
她总是让人惊奇
She's full of surprises.
这个西尔维娅 她在底层中有朋友
She has friends in low places, this Sylvia.
明天到情报部见我 下午四点
Meet me at the Ministry of Information tomorrow, 1600 hours.
一次常规检查发现了一辆抵抗军的轿车
A routine check uncovered a Resistance vehicle.
备胎里面藏着一个胶片盒
A film can was hidden inside the spare wheel.
请坐
Have a seat.
播放吧
Film ab, bitte.
愚昧无知的欧洲民众一起被卷入
As the citizens of benighted Europe are drafted en masse
德国的战争机器之中
into the German war machine,
山姆大叔正在考虑路在何方
Uncle Sam considers which way to turn.
大不列颠将希望押在这位绅士身上
Great Britain is pinning its hopes on this gentleman.
"我就是那个人"海军少将康纳利说道
"I'm your man!" Says Rear Admiral Connolly.
他声称将作为英国的代表
He claims to be the representative of the British nation,
已经得到传言已经被处决的
confirmed by Prime Minister Winston Churchill
英国首相温斯顿·丘吉尔的确认
before his rumoured execution.
然而希♥特♥勒♥先生的律师否认了这点
But lawyers for Herr Hitler are denying his claims.
他们想要控制华盛顿的英国大使♥馆♥
They want to take control of the British Embassy in Washington.
祝你好运 少将... 你会需要些许运气的
Good luck, Admiral... you're going to need it.
真是段公平的报道
Such even-handed reporting.
这东西出现已经两周了
This is two weeks old.
唯一能被走私进国内的途径
The only way it could have been smuggled into the country
就是经由从纽约飞来的首航♥班♥机
was on board the inaugural flight from New York.
所以飞机上有一名英国同情者了
So there was a sympathiser on board the plane?
我认为这是党卫军的事务 长官
I think that's an SS matter, sir,
不是警方的
not police business.
我碰巧认识那班飞机上一名美国记者
I happen to know that an American reporter from that flight,
芭芭拉·巴加尔小姐
a Miss Barbara Barga,
问过我们的新闻专员关于你的问题
has been asking questions about you of our press attache.
我猜 在局外人的眼里 我的故事很有趣吧
Well, I suppose I make an interesting story for outsiders.
一切和她的接触 都要向我汇报
All encounters with her I will expect to be reported.
明白了吗
Understood?
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表