剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
We're on the other side of the airfield,
靠近老塔台
by the old control tower.
最好尽快赶来
Best come as quickly as you can.
我们一起让蓝夹克上路
Let's get Bluejacket on his way.
突袭原子研究中心的事怎么样了
What about the raid on the atomic research centre?
马上就开始 一切按计划进行
It's imminent. We're on schedule.
好了 我们走
All right, let's go.
开始行动
Operation's a go.
见鬼的飞机在哪
Where the hell is the plane?
快点 道格 没时间闲逛了
Come on, Doug. Can't hang about.
你有二十分钟的时间到达布伦格尔 丹尼
You've got 20 minutes to get to Bringle, Danny.
国王一被送走我就去和你汇合
I'll join you as soon as the King is dispatched.
弄个天翻地覆
Here's to merry hell.
一切正常吧 你联♥系♥上他了吗
Is everything all right? Have you made contact yet?
联♥系♥上了
Yes.
他们正在路上
They're on their way.
那里就是老塔台了
Well, there's the old control tower.
可是梅休和飞机在哪
But where's Mayhew and the plane?
- 拿上担架 哈利- 好的
- Get the stretcher, Harry. - Yeah.
西尔维娅
Sylvia?
梅休
Mayhew?
梅休
Mayhew!
有人来了
Incoming!
德军攻击
German attack!
带国王离开这里 这是个圈套
Get the King out of here! It's a trap!
快走
Go!
哈利
Harry!
西尔维娅 快走
Sylvia, just go!
走
Go!
那些科学家们是怎么到飞机上的
By what route were the scientists to get to the plane?
叫个军官来 我就回答
Get an army officer here and I'll answer.
我不和你们这些党卫军...
I don't talk to you SS...
你醒了
Ah. You're awake.
要知道 你是这里唯一一个
You know, you are the only man here
能欣赏这个地方的人
who could appreciate this place.
实际上 我也不是熟悉所有乔治亚风格的建筑
Actually, I'm not all that up on Georgian architecture.
跟我来
Follow me.
乔治亚风格的部分...
The Georgian part...
外观和一边的侧楼...
the facade and one wing...
是1796年建的
is from 1796.
事实上 这幢房♥子主要是伊丽莎白时期的
Actually, this house is mainly Elizabethan.
我在牛津时 曾在这里度过了几个美好的周末
I spent a few happy weekends here when I was up at Oxford.
现在我边走边看着
And then I looked over
我们路过的这些墙壁 就是这里
the wall as we were passing and here it was.
托拜厄斯·特罗特 一个和善的人 可能已经死了
Tobias Trotter. A genial fellow, presumably dead now.
他的妹妹是个美人
His sister was a beauty,
乌黑的头发还有...
raven-haired and...
一点野性
a little wild.
有天深夜里 她给我看了...
Late one night, she showed me...
...他们的牧师洞
...their priest hole.
天主教♥徒♥ 你知道的
Catholics, you see.
作为善良的天主教♥徒♥...
And being good Catholics...
他们充分利用了这里
they put it to good use.
来找点我们能装酒的
Let us find something we can drink this out of.
你知道吗
You know,
我看到车里那个老男人的尸体的时候
when I saw the old man's body in the car,
还以为那肯定是弗里克博士
I thought it must be Professor Frick.
直到我看见
It was only when I saw
你躺在那里 我才意识到那是谁
you lying there that I realised who it was.
那个女孩是谁
And who was the girl?
西尔维娅
Sylvia.
我不知道你还...
I had no idea you were still...
不过事实证明我太容易被骗了
But then it turns out I am easily deceived.
梅休把我当傻瓜耍
Mayhew played me like a fool.
我不知道你认识他
I didn't know you knew him.
在到达这儿的几天里他都在我的手掌心里挣扎
I had him squirming on the hook within days of arriving here.
在冯·拉夫的会议上
I had a spy in the court
我的一个间谍汇报了他们的密会
of Von Ruff who reported their assignations.
我知道
I know.
梅休是个大♥师♥
Mayhew is a master.
他让我相信我已经收服了他
He had me believing I had him in the vice.
他承认会有一架飞机
Confessed to a plot to
载着那些顶尖的科学家离开布伦格尔沙地
fly the top scientists out of Bringle Sands
去往美国
to America.
你凭什么相信他会背叛自己的人♥民♥
What made you believe he'd betray his own people?
这就是他的聪明之处
That's where he was clever.
他说无论如何这都是注定失败的
He said it was doomed to failure anyway,
所以他和我达成协议 他可以继续在北方
so he made a deal where he could hang on to most
把家族的大部分纺织品生意做下去
of his family's textile business in the north.
自私这个动机我完全接受
Selfishness is a motive I fully embrace.
他说了谎 而我被他骗到了
He lied. And I was duped.
所以你来这里是为了防止那些科学家们逃走
So you came down here to prevent the escape of the scientists.
当局的英雄
Be the hero of the hour.
自始至终 梅休只是想要利用我去分散注意力
And all along, Mayhew just wanted me to cause a distraction
以便发起真正的攻击
while the real attack was launched.
我没有想到会是这样
I didn't see that coming.
美国人
Americans?
只有他们 能发动这种攻击
If anyone can make this bomb work, it's them.
尤其是从目前布伦格尔的研究来看
Especially now with the research from Bringle.
是梅休杀了斯波德
It was Mayhew who killed Spode.
是他烧了那些文件
It was him who burned the papers.
他就是不想
He just didn't want the
让美国人这么轻易地得到计算式
Americans to get the calculations too easily.
他想要他们为之而战
He wanted them to fight for it.
还想让他们毁掉
And to destroy any of the
在布伦格尔沙地完成的每一项工作
work that was completed at Bringle Sands.
是啊 想来也是
Yes, of course.
虽然他或许误判了
Although perhaps he misjudged
斯波德的运算结果的重要程度
how important Spode's calculations were.
但没有这些结果会让美国人多花很多时间
Their absence will cost the Americans time.
旗队长
Standartenfuehrer.
凯勒曼这么快就知道他的时机来了
It didn't take Kellermann long to seize his moment.
到处都安排了武装警卫
Firing squads everywhere.
斯沃尼奇有十三人被射杀了
13 men shot in Swanage.
东鲁尔沃斯二十三人
27 in East Lulworth.
他们以窝藏反抗军的罪名处罚村民们
They're punishing villages for harbouring Resistance,
不管他们有没有罪
whether they have or not.
我在想在梅休看来这样的代价值得吗
I wonder if the price is worth paying in Mayhew's book.
有他的消息么
Any news on him?
但凯勒曼就快到了
But Kellermann is close.
你指望我怎么做 逃跑么
What do you expect me to do? Run?
我已经注定失败了
I'm a lost cause.
凯勒曼会让我当替罪羊
Kellermann will use me as a scapegoat,
扭曲事实来打击我
twist things against me.
你能相信他已经暗示
Can you believe he has already implied
我参与了卡尔·马♥克♥思♥炸♥弹♥一事么
I was involved in the Karl Marx bomb?
他会保住自己的工作并且除掉我
He'll keep his job and get rid of me.
我们玩的都是高风险的游戏
We were all playing for high stakes.
但你 你还有机会
But you, you still have a chance.
逮捕我 阿彻
Arrest me, Archer,
等凯勒曼来了以后交给他
for when Kellermann arrives.
我敢打赌他没有你帮助国王逃跑的证据
I'll wager he has no proof you helped the King escape.
你也能做个英雄 来吧
You can be a hero, too. Do it.
你还有儿子指望你
You have a son to live for.
我有的只是一个我痛恨的父亲
All I have is a father I hate.
这只猪赢了
The pig has won.
军队也赢了
So have the army.
他们可以用这次袭击当作借口
They can use the attack as a pretext
对整个被占领区实行军事管制
for martial law across the entire occupied region now.
但这里面真正的赢家是梅休
But the real winner is Mayhew.
他使得美国人加入战争了
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表