剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
终结计划
Schlussene.
终结计划
The final act.
就是你们要掌握原♥子♥弹♥
Your operation to take control of the atomic bomb.
准确的说 那时德国就会是真正的无人能敌
Precisely. Then the Reich will be truly invincible.
我还以为你们早就认为自己战无不胜了
I was under the impression you thought you already were.
阿彻 任何事都是有提升空间的
There's always room for improvement, Archer.
德国掌握超级炸♥弹♥之后
With Germany holding the super-bomb,
所有战争都会结束
it will be an end to all war...
最后终将归于我们的统治
the final phase of our ascendency,
享受我们带来的繁荣与秩序
prosperity and order.
我们会把我们的工业带来这里
We'll bring our industries here.
博世 西门子
Bosch. Siemens.
你们的人不会没有工作
Your people will be fully employed.
这个国家将会被改变
This country will be transformed.
变成什么
Into what?
总警司 根据已有的规定
There's a standing instruction, Superintendent.
所有高级官员要提供联络地址
All senior police officers provide a contact address,
或者电♥话♥号♥码 白天和晚上的
or phone number, day and night.
是的
Yes.
来吧 我要给你你个教训 让你终身难忘
Come on. I'm going to give you a lesson you will never forget.
等一下 你会看到你朋友的样子
Just wait. You will see what your friends are like.
这是我过去住过的地方
This is the area where I used to live.
你为什么带我来这
Why are you bringing me here?
怎么回事
What's going on?
这里曾是我的家
This was my home.
吉米
Jimmy!
我是一条英国猎犬 为德国猎人卖♥♥命
"I was an English hunting dog, working for the German huntsmen."
英勇的英国爱国者
The gallant British patriots.
你为他们骄傲吗
Are you proud of them?
不要装作没看见 这就是你做的事
Don't turn your back, man. This is your doing!
终于还是没忍♥住
So at last a flicker of emotion.
我以为我永远看不到呢
I thought I would never see it.
吉米只是在做他的工作
Jimmy was just doing his job.
那些抵抗军 英勇的爱国者谋杀了他
The gallant patriots of the Resistance murder him.
而你却来揍我
And you punch me.
我的妻子死在这里
My wife died here!
是他们选择把尸体放在这里
They were the ones who chose to put the body here.
他们什么时候发现他的
When did they find him?
22点47分
22:47 hours.
值班巡逻兵两个小时一班
Foot patrols on the clock, every two hours.
对那些抵抗军的人来说并不容易把人弄进来
Not exactly making things difficult for The Partisans.
这是一个声明 表示他们打算杀掉你
This is an announcement that they intend to kill you
除非你按照他们说的做 你知道的对吧
unless you do as they say. You realise that, don't you?
还没有人和你接触对吧
No feelers yet?
没有人问你一敏感的问题
Nobody asked you any subtle questions
比如为德国人工作感觉如何
about how you like working for the Huns?
没有
No.
奇怪啊
Curious.
因为你已声明在外
Since your reputation has grown
我原以为
I would have expected
会听到你周围人对你的抱怨和蔑视
some whining and sniffing around you by now.
是啊 我这就回家等着来找我的信鸽
Yeah, well I'll go home and wait for a carrier pigeon!
把你的幽默留给哈利·伍兹
Save your humour for Harry Woods.
对于顶头上司说的笑话 警长必须捧场
Sergeants have to laugh at their superiors' jokes.
那芭芭拉·巴加尔呢 那个美国记者
What about Barbara Barga, the American journalist?
她只是想要新闻
She just wanted a story.
看来每个人都心有所图啊
Everybody wants something, it seems.
他们都很危险
These are dangerous people.
别妄想在两派之间玩弄手段 从中渔利
Don't try and play both ends against the middle.
记住 没有人会去悼念那些没有价值的人
Just remember, the axe never mourns the tree it fell.
你还好吗 阿彻先生
Are you all right, Mr. Archer?
睡觉去吧
Go to bed.
是在想你的妻子吗
Is it your wife you're thinking of?
我知道你的感受
I know how you must feel.
你怎么会懂
How can you possibly know...
我的感受呢
...how I must feel?
- 对不起 - 让我一个人静静
- I'm sorry, I... - Leave me in peace.
求你了
Please.
好的
Yeah.
吉米是剩下的最后一个自己人了
Jimmy was our last boy left.
不论是谁做的
Whoever did this...
不 就是你 道格
No, it was you, Doug.
是你
You did this.
只要对任何人有所怀疑
These people will turn on anyone
这些人会立刻采取行动
they start to doubt.
放他走
Let him go!
你在这和德军的情报人员做什么呢
What the hell are you doing here with German Army Intelligence?
我希望能进行抓捕 队长
I'm hoping to make an arrest, Captain.
听我说 听我说 我们时间不多了
Listen to me! Listen to me! We don't have much time.
我不是间谍 道格拉斯
I'm not a spy, Douglas.
我总能听到各种谎言
I hear people lie to me all the time.
前情提要
封锁教堂
把这个傻子关起来
不要把他和剩下的人关在一起
把这些老师和大点的孩子们也带走
我们不能确定他们是否参加了抵抗军
我们有的士兵死在十五岁孩子的手上
但这没有必要
这些孩子们与此事无关
即使我同意你的观点
现在也没法停止了
彻底搜查这所学校
这太疯狂了
得让他们知道我们是认真的
不列颠党卫军
第一季 第二集
阿彻 请把车门打开好吗
英国童谣中的人物
有人通知我你在这里
那些是国王的马
是的
所以它们是什么的美好 冯·鲁夫将军
我以为你很清楚 它们是不能被人骑的
国王的财产必须得到尊重
但是不去使用这些神奇的生物 简直就是罪过啊
它们必须被人喜爱 被人欣赏
如果你这么想要 凯勒曼将军
我有一条建议
协议要求你向总司令申请
先请示军队
走吧
地下室我检查过了
把这些都毁了
你们听到他的话了 把这些都毁了
山姆大叔路在何方
剧终
牛津和剑桥的赛艇比赛历史悠久 两队的队服均为蓝色 一支队伍有八人参赛
一种纸牌游戏
举起手来
转过去
他是谁
我的助手 总警司阿彻
负责斯波德的案子
这位是党卫队地区总队长 斯宾格教授
现在 希望
希姆莱元帅能意识到情况的严重性
保重 阿尔布雷赫特
代我问候你的太太
下去
我需要点灯光
马上就好 党卫队旗队长 胡思博士
该死的
灯光在哪儿呢
队长 你没事吧
当然没事
下集预告
伦敦塔这里被用来关押级别比较高的囚犯
圣乔治医院位于海德公园旁边
两位长♥期♥搭档演出滑稽片的演员
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表