剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表
花衬衫吗
Coloured shirts?
还有就是尽可能地无穷无尽地摄取更多
That... and grabbing as much of the world as possible.
你听起来像是已经经历了很多场战争
Sounds like you've been in a lot of wars.
当我十八岁时 报社派我去了巴拉圭
I was 18 when my paper sent me down to Paraguay
为了采访查科的战斗
to cover the fighting in Chaco.
之后 我去中国 埃塞俄比亚
Since then, I've filed stories from China,
西班牙报道战争
Ethiopia, Spain.
而且去年 我正在阿比维尔
And last year, I was in
正赶上德国装甲车到达
Abbeville when the German Panzer Divisions arrived.
- 很少有女人做这种工作 - 噢
- It's a strange job for a woman. - Oh!
别这么讨厌地摆架子
Don't be such an English stuffed shirt!
所以你第一次经历战争的时候你才十八岁
So you were 18 when you saw your first war?
那你父亲怎么说
What did your father say?
他是报社老板
He owned the newspaper.
额
Ah.
那你
And you...
你加入警队
You went into the police force?
这不会被报道出来吧
Is this off the record?
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我想让人人都享有权利
I wanted to set the world to rights.
这能上头版
Hold the front page.
我知道
I know.
这不是去多切斯特的路
This isn't the way to The Dorchester.
谁说我还住那儿的
Who said I was still there?
我现在自己租♥房♥♥住
I'm renting now.
夫人
My lady.
我想请你喝一杯
I'd ask you in for a drink,
但这车还需要回去接送别的客人
but they need the cars back for the other guests.
没错
That's all right.
我可以打电♥话♥再叫一辆车
I can phone the Yard for a car.
自己有车 你一定位高权重
Your own car. You must be important.
人们也是这么跟我说的
That's what people keep telling me.
你知道过去三个月里
You know they've had 14
这里发生了十四起入室盗窃
break-ins along here in the last three months.
如果你喜欢的话 我可以站在窗边
Well, I can stand by the window if you like.
这和多切斯特的套房♥很像
Well, this looks like a suite at the Dorchester.
但多了一点家的私密
But a lot more private.
唯一问题就是太冷了
Only problem is it's cold.
让我来
Let me.
喝咖啡吗 警司
Coffee, Superintendent?
叫我道格拉斯就可以了
Douglas, please.
大家现在都叫我道格拉斯
People are calling me Douglas now.
这算种报纸宣称战争带来的
It's all part of the new mood of informality
用非正式名字称呼彼此的一种情绪
that the newspapers say that war brought.
道格拉斯 恩
Douglas, eh?
比起警司我更喜欢这个
I think I like that better than Superintendent.
那你呢
So would you?
我什么
Would I what?
想喝咖啡吗
Like coffee?
我有真正的咖啡粉 挺难弄到的
I have real grinds. They're hard to come by.
你的白兰地酒有多真
How real is your brandy?
非常真 打开吧
Plenty real. Bring it over.
这里的冬天简直快冻死我了
Winter in this town is going to kill me
如果我没办法保持温暖的话
if I don't find some way of keeping warm.
也许我能帮忙
Maybe there I can help?
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
感觉到我有多冷了
See how freezing I am?
也许你就是冷血呢
Maybe you're cold blooded.
我肯定是
I must be.
好啊 会很舒适的
Well, that's cosy.
别撕坏衣服
Don't tear anything.
我这辈子可能不会再有一件巴黎长裙了
I might not get another Paris gown as long as I live.
你不要走
You're not going?
- 我必须走 - 回家
- I must. - To go home?
现在去办公室有点早
Well, it's a bit early for the office.
别这么敏感
Don't be irritable.
我只是想知道是否还有别人
I'm just trying to discover if there's someone else.
据我所知没有
Not that I know of.
我早点回去是为了我儿子
I have to get back for my son.
吻我
Kiss me.
今晚和你说话的那些人
Those people you spoke with tonight...
罗伯特·班森爵士 梅休上校还有斯坦斯
Sir Robert Benson, Colonel Mayhew and Staines.
不要对他们说不
Don't tell them "No."
告诉他们好的
Tell them "Yes."
告诉他们下周
Tell them "Next week,"
或者说也许
or tell them "Maybe."
但是不要和他们说不
But don't tell them "No."
就是他们那天
Was it them who told you
让你去古董店的
to go along to the antiques shop that day?
不是
No.
那你那天在那干什么
Then what were you doing there...
去弄一卷交卷
...asking about a roll of film?
别再说这事了 好吗 道格
Lay off, will you, Doug?
还有别的忠告给我吗
Any other advice for me?
只不过一个朋友 他负责报道白宫
Just that a friend, a guy who covers the White House,
说伯纳德·斯坦斯上个月
says that Bernard Staines met with Roosevelt
去见过罗斯福三次
three times in the last month.
其中一次是在总统的游艇上
One of those meetings took place on the Presidential yacht
谈了近两个小时
and lasted nearly two hours.
这些人在谋划一件大事 道格拉斯
These guys are into something big, Douglas.
我告诉你 不要回去说不行
I'm telling you, don't go back there and say "No deal."
如果我已经说了呢
What if I did?
那他们会杀了你
Then they'd kill you.
你知道的太多了 不会让你这么不受约束
You know too much now to be allowed to stay uncommitted.
就像我说过的
Like I said,
我见过太多这样的人了
I've seen a thousand guys like this all over the world.
如果要在你的生命
If it came to choosing between your life
和让美国政♥府♥承认
and a chance to get US
康纳利组建的政♥府♥之间做出选择
government recognition of the Connolly set-up,
你觉得他们会有丝毫犹豫吗
do you think they would hesitate for one moment?
能用一下你的电♥话♥吗
Can I use your phone?
帮我接刑事调查局值班室
CID duty officer.
你这个蠢货 阿彻
You fool, Archer!
你以为我们为什么
Why do you think we
给这样的聚会配备专车
authorise a car service for these big parties?
这样我们就能知道每个人都去了哪里
So we know where everyone goes.
你还和那个女孩儿在一起吗
Are you still with the girl?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
待在那 我派人去接你过来
Stay there. I'm sending someone to bring you to me.
阿彻先生
Herr Archer.
如果你如传言的那样聪明
If you are as clever as I am told...
你就会推断出这个案子对我们有多重要
...you will have deduced how important this case is to us.
也会知道它为什么这么重要
And why would that be?
斯波德死前是一个原子物理学家
Spode was an atomic physicist.
看起来是抵抗军杀了他
It looks like the Resistance killed him
因为他继续在德国政♥府♥手下做事
because he was continuing his work under the Germans.
但是不是为党卫军
But not under the SS.
否则胡思博士就没有必要动用自己的专家
Or Dr. Huth wouldn't need to bring in his own expert
来确定他眼角膜受损的原因了
to determine what caused those burns on his corneas.
没错
Hmm.
继续
Go on.
额
Well...
考虑到党卫军和军队之间的敌对现状
Given the rivalry between the SS and the Army,
手握一个秘密的原子核项目显然让军方
the Army being in control of a secret atomic programme
领先一步 不是吗
puts them in front, doesn't it?
除非他们手里已经掌握了原♥子♥弹♥
Only if an atom bomb really is within their grasp.
它可能会有摧毁
It would have the ability
整个城市的能量
to wipe out perhaps even an entire city.
这就是为什么我们现在
That is why it is imperative
必须活着找到他的弟弟
that we find the brother alive.
剧集 | 不列颠党卫军(2017) | 导航列表