剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
That's the highest civilian rank for a regional governor in the Empire.
尝起来不错 对吧
Tastes great, right.
即使房♥间很糟糕 我还是会为了咖啡待在这
Even if the room sucked, I'd still stay here just for the coffee.
噢 比尔喜欢说俏皮话
Oh, Bill. He loves to crack wise.
嗨 我们是约翰逊一家 刚从芝加哥的德普兰斯过来
Hi, we're the Johnsons. Just came in from Des Plaines, Chicago.
你的赏金猎人装束好帅
Your bounty hunter outfit is sick.
谢谢 这铀子里还有个神经冲击波
Oh, uh, thanks. It's got a neural shockwave pinned in the sleeve.
看得出来
I can tell.
不统弯子了
Look, let's skip the foreplay.
你们愿意做我们的旅友吗
Will you be our vacation friends?
当然了 巴不得呢 我还以为你不会问呢
Yes. A thousand times, yes. - I thought you'd never ask.
办完入住了 这些人是谁
We're all checked in. Who the fuck is this?
他们是 我们的旅友 约翰逊—家
They're our vacay besties, the Johnsons!
太好了 旅友
Yes, vacation friends!
如果不和他们一起旅行 我们一定会万分后悔
They're the perfect choice to regret later having in all of our photographs.
辛可迪蛋黄酱薯条店
哇哦 我今天才发明了蛋黄酱薯条的吃法
Wow. I just invented mayo fries today,
他们就开了家这样的餐厅
and they already have a whole restaurant for it.
小山湖真的是时代弄潮儿
Little Mountain Lake is really on the cutting edge.
这里以前不是一家炸面团店吗
Didn't that fried dough place used to be here?
还记得我那时候好喜欢吃炸面团这
Oh. Remember when I liked fried dough?
现在听起来有点恶心
Sounds so disgusting now.
你好啊 朋友
Hello there, friend.
或许你们对火车博物馆有兴趣吗
Might I interest you in our train museum?
我已经不喜欢火车了
I'm not into trains anymore.
你..对火车没兴趣吗
You... aren't into trains?
不 自从泰瑞想和我一起玩开始这就是我的痛处
No, it's been a sore spot ever since Terry here tried to board me.
我这么做是因为 你出于怨恨把自己变成了火车
Well, I only did that because you turned yourself into a train out of spite.
火车本来是我的爱好
It was my hobby!
我们给你们蒂了热带鸡尾酒
We brought tiki drinks.
特蕾西 尽情享受朗姆碎冰鸡尾酒吧
Oh.-Tracy,turn loose that rum swizzle.
比尔回来了 而且他带了热带鸡尾酒
Oh, Bill's back, and he's brought tiki drinks!
你是我的朋友啦 比尔
You got a friend in me, Bill.
出大事了
We got a problem.
如果她哭 上下摇 不要左右晃她 她不喜欢
If she's crying, bounce. Don't rock her. She hates rocking.
她可以喝老鼠奶 但不能喝太多 会胀气
She'll drink mouse milk, but not too much, she gets gassy.
天 我肯定忘了什么
Oh god, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.
嘿 相信我们
Hey, we got this.
佩斯里是墙国最重要的东西
Pezlie is the most important thing in this Wall.
柏温年教堂会用生命来保护她
The Bowinian Order will guard her with our lives.
谢谢 修女 你们真是我的救星
Thank you, Sister. You've been a lifesaver.
我走了 希望我可以回报你们
Now hopefully I can return the favor.
胆小鬼现在走还来得及
Alright. Last chance to pussy out.
我不是我可是硬汉
Not me. I'm tough as they come.
看看我在自己身上打上了标记
Check it out. I branded myself with a hot staple.
这是只鳄鱼吗
EYEPATCH GUY: Is that the Lacoste logo?
我只会画这个
It's all I know how to draw.
重点是 我是硬汉
The point is, I'm tough as shit.
怕被跟踪的话 还是低调行事好
If you're worried about being tracked, I'd quiet down.
我以为你不做自杀武任务呢
I thought you didn't do suicide missions.
我不做 但我这疯子朋友需要帮助
Well, I don't, but my insane friend needs backup.
跟紧点
Okay, stay close.
这几层已经被封锁好凡个月了
These levels have been off the grid for months.
谁知道黑暗中有什么呢
Who knows what's been growing in the dark.
希望这里面有星巴克 我有点屎意了
I hope there's a Starbucks 'cause I already have to take a shit.
泰瑞
Terry!
每个人都这么友好 真是永远不会倦
I never get tired of how friendly everyone is.
嘿 大家 快来互粉
Hey! Hello! Hi there! Follow me. I follow back!
我喜欢我的度假袍
And I am loving my vacation robe.
有点粗糙 但都恰到好处
It's a little bit coarser, but in all the right spots.
这不是昨天的火车博物馆吗
Huh, wasn't this a train museum yesterday?
之前是 现在是“背叛者大厅了
Sure was. Now it's the Hall of Betrayals.
要不要进来看看 前一百名可获得钻石戒指糖
Come on in! First hundred guests get free ring pops.
- Ring me, baby! - Um, bury the lede much?
这里展出的都是背叛者
This is a dece' collection of betrayals
杀死凯撒的人 拒绝退出《今夜秀》的杰·雷诺
Guy who killed Caesar, Jay Leno refusing to give up The Tonight Show--
酷佛这是什么
Korvo, what am I looking at?
看起来有点像我
Uh, looks like it could possibly be me.
很难说
It-it's really hard to tell.
也许是在去年单身派对上被红色傻汗干了
M-maybe getting boned by the Red Goobler on his bachelor party last year.
在这里看到这场景好微妙啊
So weird that this is in here.
这都算不上是背叛呢
Wasn't really even a betrayal.
你那是什么表情 你说过你不介意的
What's that look? You said it didn't bother you!
噢 大概是我可能并没有机会表达
Oh, well, I guess there's no chance
我只能用情绪武装自己
I was just armoring myself emotionally by--
呵 我要♥射♥了♥ 比和泰瑞在一起时更猛烈
Ah! I'm cumming harder than I do with Terry!
那边还有个兰多和汉索罗 我们去看看吧
Oh, they have a Lando and Han Solo exhibit, let-let's find that.
这有点眼熟 -你个混♥蛋♥这是你
This one's cryptic. - You fucking dick! That's you!
这是我在商店里买♥♥的玉米条
I bought those Takis at the store,
但是某人在我尝之前都愉吃光了
but someone ate them all before I could even have one.
你和我说是蛹宝吃的
You told me it was the Pupa!
如果这是真的 你欠我一个解释
If that's true, then explain this animatronic.
是我吃的那又怎样 我只是情绪性进食
Yeah, I did it, okay! I was eating my feelings.
这些都是因为你和红色傻汗上♥床♥了
All the bad ones left over from when you let the Red Goobler fuck you!
和那件事相比 你好像觉得愉吃也没什么大不了的
You're acting like that's a bigger deal than the Takis.
这没两样
But it's not!
一切都按计划进行
It all went according to plan.
看到了复刻后代之后就进入第二阶段
Whoever has eyes on the replicants, start Phase Two.
哇 站在真正的山上时
Wow, it doesn't look as little
才发现它没有看起来那么小
when you're up on the actual mountain, you know.
放轻松 雅咩莱 下次会做得更好
Relax, Yumyulack, you'll do great.
快走
Get... out! - Huh?
她的意思是 走吧
She means, "Get out!"
就是“走下山去吧”
Like, "Get on out down that mountain!"
这是德普兰斯的方言 来吧 开始比赛
That's how we say it in Des Plaines. Come on! The race is starting.
我是小山和小湖之王
I'm the king of Little Mountain and that little-ass lake!
嘿他们把我的名字拼错了 法咩莱
Hey, they spelled my name wrong. Funyulack.
等等 法咩莱是你想象的反派版本的我
Wait, Funyulack's your pretend-o-deck version of me.
这糟透
That was fucked up.
拜托 你不会还在为这事生气吧 我想杀了他
Come on, you can't still be mad about that. I tried to kill him.
但你反之杀了我
But you killed me instead.
无所谓反正是你让我在奥♥运♥会上作弊的
Whatever! You made me cheat at the Olympics!
我没有强迫你做事情 你把我们所有的锅都让我背
I don't make you do anything! You delegate all our hijinks to me!
去你的吧 我没有
Fuck you! I do not!
第二阶段完成
Phase Two complete.
但现在我们需要一个新丹妮尔了
But now we need a new fucking Danielle.
这破地图一点用都没
These maps are useless.
这下面的一切都腐烂成泥了
Everything down here is decayed and mucky.
操 退 退 退 退
Aw fuck! Die! Die! Die! Die!
是塑料而已
It's plastic!
人偶玩具罢了
HALK: GI Joes.
太糟糕了 当他们被钉在十字架上时 就完全失去了价值
Too bad, they totally lose their value when they're crucified.
快走吧 我们被盯上了
Let's move. We're being watched.
也许我们应该原路返回 从鸣呜洞走
Uh, may-- maybe we should double back and take the Boo-Hoo Hole to the bottom.
呜呜洞不像它名字那样会让人呜呜
It can't make you boo-hoo as much as the name implies.
爵爷之前把我丢进了呜呜洞 那地方去一次就够了
The Duke threw me down the Boo-Hoo Hole. Once was enough.
反正现在里面都是蜘蛛
It's full of spiders now anyway.
他们这里有多少人偶.…
Pssh! How many action figures are they gonna--
操 是真的人头
Oh fuck, real head!
天啊 是马克
Oh man, it's Mark.
几周前失踪的快递员
Delivery guy, went missing weeks ago.
他曾经开玩笑般地把他的蛋蛋拉出裤子外
Used to pull his balls out of his pants as a joke.
然后说“嘿看我的裤子上有口香糖"
He'd say, "Hey, look, I got gum on my pants,"
但那不是口香糖 是他的阴囊
but it wasn't gum, it was his scrotum.
但也罪不至死
Still, he didn't deserve this.
我的妈 干净又卫生
Aw, man. That cannot be sanitary.
拜托 给点水吧
Please! Water!
水
Water!
我要把这些人烧掉
I'm gonna torch 'em!
不行 他们靠太近了 你会误伤我们的
No, they're too close, you'll burn us!
站住 讨厌鬼们 离他们远点
Go on! Git! Leave 'em alone!
你们这些污浊之物 快滚开
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表