剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
别瞎说了 噗噗身体里那只野猪
Yeah, right. The Pupa's Javelina died last year
因为不小心吃了老鼠药 去年就死了
from accidentally eating some rat poison.
但那就意味着…
But that means...
我们看到的是鬼魂!
It was a ghost!
太荒谬了 这个世界上没有鬼
That's stupid. There's no such thing as ghosts.
明明就有 我们今天 还带它去看牙医了
Yes, there is. We took one to the periodontist today.
你凭什么不相信鬼的存在
Why would you not believe in ghosts?
你还是一辆火车呢
You're a train.
我这副样子只是因为 我把模型射线枪丢在内华达州了
I'm only a train because I lost my model ray somewhere in Nevada.
我会恢复成原本模样的 只是需要一段时间才能恢复好
I'm reverting back to normal. It's just going to take a while.
理发店
很遗憾你以后没有爱好了 科尔沃
Sorry you don't have a hobby anymore, Korvo.
没关系 特里和我打算 一起培养一个爱好
It's okay. Terry and I are going to do a hobby together.
你答应我你会努力喜欢上它的
Yay! You promised you would make an effort to like it.
好 等我的身体恢复原状 我保证会爱上它
Yes. Once my body is back, I promise to like it.
你想好做什么了吗
What did you have in mind?
这是我长久以来 最热爱的爱好
This is my all-time favorite hobby.
是什么 我看不到这是在排什么队
What is? I can't see what's at the front of the line.
不 就是这个 我们已经在做了
No, this. We're doing it.
做什么 -排队
Doing what? -Standing in line.
这是我心里排名第一的爱好
It's my favorite hobby.
你说的是我们正在做的事? 你喜欢排队?
What we're doing right now is it? You love waiting in lines?
你答应我要尽力一试的 -我知道
You promised to try. -I know.
科尔沃 -随便吧 一条破队而已
Korvo. -Whatever. It's just a dumb line.
我就给它一个机会
I'll give it a chance.
太好了 排队时间到
Yeah, line time, baby.
这实在是太蠢了
This is so stupid.
你打算让我们在这里排多久
How long are we supposed to stand in this line?
哇 我们还在这里
Wow, we're still here.
我以为演职员名单开始播放之后 我们就会消失 沉入黑暗之中
Huh? I thought once the credits started, we'd crash to black and be out of here.
我知道了 等播到制片卡
You know what, once the production cards hit,
我们就会进入下一集 就不用再排队了
we'll be on to the next episode, and this will be done.
再等一会就好了
Just a little bit longer.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表