剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
Cooke, what's wrong with you?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我此刻想说的话 只能用爵士乐表达
The only way I could describe it is through jazz.
懂吗
Get it?
我们听懂了
We get it now.
爵士乐让我们完全理解了
Jazz made us totally get it.
我们的使命完成了
Our work here is done.
你们俩为什么会出现在我们的走廊里
What the fuck are you doing in our hallway?
给我滚去露天看台上!
To the bleachers, now!
该死的 看来周三还没过去
Son of a bitch, it's still Wednesday, I guess.
我的家
咔
Click.
嘿
Hey. Whoa.
抱歉我给了你脑袋一记回旋踢
Sorry, I roundhouse kicked you in the head.
作为领导者 我必须那么做
I'd to do what a leader does.
只有在这种危机时刻
It's moments like this, moments of crisis,
你才能发现自己的本质 找到自己的归属
when you find out who you are and where you belong.
哇 西尔维斯特·史泰龙 我从没从这个角度想过
Wow, Sylvester Stallone, I never thought of it that way.
这是我在《纽约司机》的片场 从桃莉·巴顿身上学到的
I learned that from Dolly Parton on the set of Rhinestone,
当时一个布景管♥理♥员♥ 被一根鸡蛋卷噎住了 我动弹不得
when the grip was choking on an egg roll, I froze up.
但桃莉没有 她救了那个胖子的命
But Dolly didn't. She saved that fat man's life.
就在那一刻 我意识到 她才是真的英雄
That was the moment I realized she was the star
我肯定没机会一睹 她那对美胸的真容了
and I was not going to get a look at those massive hooters.
好了 我要走了 需要我载你一程吗
Anyway, I'm out. You need a ride somewhere?
需要
Yes, I do.
我想回家 找我的家人
I need to go home to my family.
那里就是我的归属
That's where I belong.
天啊
Holy shit.
那是《飞跃巅峰》里的卡车吗
Is that the truck from Over the Top?
没错 我拍过所有电影里的道具 我都留着
Yep. I keep everything from my films.
我甚至留着《金蝉脱壳》里 从出租车逃跑的计划
I got the plans for my escape from Escape Plan in the cab.
你想看看吗 -当然了
You want to see 'em? -Fucking yes.
嘿 你能在我的脖子上签个名吗
Hey, will you autograph my neck?
真是百转千回的一天
What a day.
你们想知道我学到了什么吗 -没人好奇
Wanna know what I learned? -No one asked.
我学到了 不是所有事都要亲力亲为 你不可能永远当着故事的主角
Every story can't be through your eyes. You can't always be the star.
有时 你需要去做那个 说话滑稽的外国人
Sometimes, you've to be the funny talking foreigner
就像在所有电影里 性感亮相一秒的罗伯·施奈德
like Rob Schneider in every movie for a second.
那《哈拉猛♥男♥秀》呢 在那一部里 他是主角
What about Deuce Bigalow? He was the lead in that one.
还有《人面兽心》和《变身辣妹》
And The Animal and The Hot Chick.
施耐德的代表作不少呢
Schneider had lot of swings at the plate.
他天生是做明星的料
He's got star quality.
我做这个家里的领导者已经太久了
I've been the lead in this family for too long.
是时候退位让贤了 特里 这对我来说是个艰难的决定
It's time for someone else. Terry, this is very hard for me.
我们可以按照你的意愿装饰吊顶
We can paint the ceiling whatever you want.
吊顶是什么
What's an accent ceiling?
科尔沃 亚宇雷和我 和你学到的差不多…
Korvo, Yum and I kind of learned the same thing as you...
我喜欢这种主题交汇的时刻
I love it when a theme comes together.
噗噗 关于油漆我是怎么警告你的
Pupa! What did I tell you about the paint?
你把自己搞得这么脏 -你这一整天什么都没做
It's a total mess. -Have you been sitting
只顾着把自己搞得脏兮兮的 是不是 小混♥蛋♥?
around here all day, getting dirty, you little shit?
你为什么一点进取心都没有 噗噗 回答我
Why are you such a lazy sack of shit, Pupa? Answer me!
你… -我告诉你…
You... -I tell you...
小号♥·库克
由目前为止我们最讨厌的儿子而立
小号♥ 我知道我已经很久没来 给你吹过小号♥了
Trumpet, I know, I haven't tooted you in ages.
我这一辈子都以为 当年在曲奇车里死的本该是我
All my life, I thought I was the one that should have died in that Mrs. Fields,
但现在我意识到了 不 该死的是你
but now I realized, no, you were supposed to die.
活下来才是我的命运 这样我才能为世界献上这个
And I was supposed to live, so I could give the world this.
去死!
Shit!
见鬼吧!
Fuck!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表