剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
就意味着他接收不到无线信♥号♥♥
it means he's lost wi-fi signal.
当他身上有两种颜色
When it's stalled between two colors,
就意味着他的进化受到了玷污
it means his evolution has been tainted.
是哦 这就对了
- Ugh, of course! That makes sense,
因为玷污的意思就是不干净了
because the taint is between two things.
就像莎士比亚写的 “玷污你的蛋蛋 玷污你的屁♥眼♥”
It's just like Shakespeare wrote, "'Taint thy balls, 'taint thy butthole."
好了 快点坦白 是谁玷污了蛹宝
- Okay, fess up, who tainted the Pupa?
别看我哦 我可一直有让他吸旧电池的
- Don't look at me, I let him suck on old batteries all the time!
他应该是健康的
He should be healthy.
这可能是社会的错
- It's probably society's fault.
没错 我猜就是垃圾人类阻碍了他原本的进化
- Yes! I bet it's because of all the human shit he's been doing.
他把大蒜结当饭吃 他唯一看的新闻就是
He eats an insane number of garlic knots, and his only source of news
芬恩·沃尔夫哈德的视频问答
is Cameos from Finn Wolfhard.
他还看超高清无删减《小丑》的碟片
- And he watched the HD-DVD 1K de-master of Joker
吸收了托德·菲利普斯的价值观
and absorbed Todd Phillips' values.
别听他们的 蛹宝宝 你只是需要点性生活 对吧
- Don't listen to them, Pupes. You just need some TLC, dontcha?
蛹宝这样太不道德了
- The Pupa's being a little shit pebble,
他需要知道打断人家玩
and he needs to be taught that interrupting
真人版《饥饿河马》游戏会有什么后果
a life-size Hungry Hungry Hippo game has consequences.
蛹宝 很显然禁足还不够
- Pupa, grounding clearly wasn't enough.
作为你偷东西的惩罚
So as punishment for stealing all that stuff,
你要给飞船上漆
you will paint the ship!
还要套着枕头套抽完一包万宝路
- And smoke a pack of Marlboro lights with a pillowcase over your head!
但是蛹宝不抽烟的
- But the Pupa doesn't smoke.
这样他才会长记性
- And now he never will again.
我不想做坏人
- Look, I don't like being the bad guy,
但是在我们回来之前 你最好把飞船涂好漆
but you better have that ship painted by the time we're back.
我要你用过滤嘴把这些烟抽完
- And I want these cigarettes smoked to the filters.
各位 橙色河马跑到帕尼罗面包店了
- Guys, the orange hippo got into a Panera, and the cops shot him.
警♥察♥要开枪射死他 如果我们动作够快 还能救小绿 小粉和小黄
If we hurry, we can still save green, pink, and yellow!
蛹宝 你就留在这里 吸取教训
- Pupa, you stay here and learn your lesson,
我晚点再给你抱抱
and I'll hug you later.
最后一个到的是腐孢子
Last one there is a rotten spore!
漂亮 得分
- Yes! That counts.
雅咩莱队员得分
Point for the Yumyulone Ranger!
朋友们 是我有问题 还是这房♥子有问题啊
- Uh, guys, is it me or does the house look different?
我靠啊 飞船不见了
- Holy fuck, the ship is gone!
只有我一个还挺喜欢没有飞船后的样子的吗
- Is it crazy that I kinda like it without the ship?
对 只有你 蛹宝在哪里 蛹宝
- Yes, it's crazy! Where the fuck is the Pupa? Pupa!
不是吧 蛹宝已经有纳帕皮革装饰的泰坦超大号♥游戏椅了
- No way! Pupa got a Titan XL gaming chair with Napa leather upholstery?
飞船在哪里 蛹宝 你从哪里搞的PS7
- Where the hell is the ship, Pupa? And how did you get a PS7?
这些还没有上市
Those aren't even out yet!
你用飞船跟女♥女♥巫换了游戏装置 对吗
- You traded the ship to a witch for a gaming setup, didn't you?
那又怎样 又不是我要做这些差事的
- So what? I didn't ask to get assigned to you.
他突然能说完整的话了
- Is anyone else weirded out
就没人觉得有点吓人吗
that he's suddenly talking in complete sentences?
我不知道你是怎么了 蛹宝
- I don't know what's going on with you, Pupa,
我回来的时候 我们再好好聊聊
but we will talk about this when I get back.
泰瑞和我要为了飞船跟女巫打一架了
Terry and I have to go fight a witch for our spaceship.
你们俩留在这里 确保他不会再惹麻烦
You two stay here and make sure he doesn't get into any more trouble.
你准备好去见女巫了吗
You ready to face this witch?
也许吧 我们一直在说她
- I guess. I mean, we talk about her all the time,
但是我还没有亲眼见过她呢
but I never thought we'd actually confront her.
我靠 女巫啊 我很害怕啊
Fuck, man. A witch? I'm scared.
我们要集结所有力量来一场史诗级的对决
- We're gonna have to marshal all our firepower for an epic showdown
这已经酝酿了三季了
that's been three seasons in the making.
希望迪士尼的黑暗力量不要把这段删掉
Hopefully, the Disney dark lords don't make us trim anything out,
因为这一段一定会非常少♥儿♥不♥宜♥
because this shit is going to be fucking wild, I'll tell you that much.
大干一场吧
- Let's do this shit!
我天 谁能想到布丽加·巴尔巴会这么好
Man. Who knew Brigga Balba would be so nice.
她的家也是好可爱啊
And her home? Lovely!
她茶园里的小喷泉也超应景的
- Oh, that little fountain in her tea garden was so peaceful.
我也觉得 我们真的错怪她了
- I was thinking the same thing! We really had her pegged wrong.
真不敢相信我们只需要租一辆漂亮的南瓜车
- I can't believe all we had to do was lease this rad pumpkin car
然后从她那边买♥♥回所有的Stella & Dot点点牌的垃圾 就能拿回飞船了
and buy all that Stella & Dot crap from her to get the ship back.
这不是垃圾 看看这个”我是女老大"护腕
- It is not crap. Look at my "I'm a Girl Boss" chunky cufflet.
这是潮流 宝贝
That's on trend, baby! [party music playing in distance]
泰瑞 你有听到吗
- Terry, d-do you hear that?
喔 好喔
- Woo! Alright!
80年代电影风格狂热粉丝
- An '80s movie-style rager?
这可不能出现在我家
- Not in my house!
嘿 这个唱片转盘是我为了逾越节
Hey! That's the turntable I got for Passover
把飞船噪音和太空声音融合起来才买♥♥的
to mix ship noises with space sounds.
杰西和雅咩莱去哪里了啊
- Where the hell are Jesse and Yumyulack?
炮弹来袭
- Cannonball!
该我了 哦
- My turn! Oh!
告诉你 你这样太不负责了
Uh, to tell you that this is irresponsible!
你们俩应该看好蛹宝的
- You two were supposed to be watching the Pupa!
对啊 我们看着他开了一个超棒的派对
- Yeah, and we watched him throw an awesome party!
行了 所有人都出去
- Okay, everyone out!
真扫兴 烂透了
This is stupid. Whatever.
忍♥无可忍♥了 蛹宝
That's the last straw, Pupa.
你怎么能在我不在的时候开80年代派对啊
How could you throw a crazy '80s party without me?
你真的要被禁足了
You are super-duper chaluper grounded.
-没错 继续说 泰瑞 -啊啊
- Yeah, tell him, Terry! - Gah, ah!
我讨厌这样做 因为我很酷
I hate doing this because I'm the cool one who bites the cheese
喜欢做事情直截了当 而不是拖泥带水
right off the block instead of cutting off a piece,
但是你真的让我没办法了
but you leave me no choice.
我们不会给你平板和那些小黄书了
No more iPad, no more sexy books.
也不许..看葫葫芦动画片了
No... more... Hulu!
你们看他
- Look at him,
他现在学到教训了
he's learning his lesson so hard right now!
也许我就是那个专门治他的人
Maybe I am the Pupa expert.
搞什么
- What the hell?
我没想到还能这样啊
- I did not know that was an option.
他下了一个道歉蛋
- Aww, he laid an apology egg.
道歉蛋可以啊 蛹宝
Apology egg-cepted, Pupa!
嘿 老兄
- Yeah, buddy!
这又是什么鬼
What the hell is that?
小兄弟
- Little Buddy!
对 老兄
- Yeah, buddy!
就是这样 兄弟
- Yeah, buddy!
他跟另外的小兄弟在一起的时候
- How the hell am I supposed to punish him
我要怎么惩罚他啊
when he's palling around with a little buddy. Aw!
我靠 如果我们当时用锤子把蛹宝的头敲掉
- Shit, if we had just smashed Pupa's head with a hammer
把他丢进采石场 那这些就都不会发生了
and thrown him in the quarry, none of this would've happened.
我们已经做了能做的事情 但蛹宝还是不怕我们
- We've clearly done everything we can, the Pupa isn't afraid of us.
我们需要一个能让蛹宝规矩起来的人
We need someone who can whip Pupa into shape.
他要有金子一样的心灵 钢铁一样的腹肌
- Someone with a heart of gold, abs of steel,
我们还有嘻哈传奇般的小腿
and the calves of a hip-hop legend.
-我们需要... -马克·沃尔伯格
We need-- Mark Wahlberg!
好吧 马克·沃尔伯格严格规矩跟我们不一样
- Okay, so Mark Wahlberg has a restraining order against us,
但是军事学校也能起作用的
but military school should work just as well.
好了 蛆虫们 集中注意
- Alright, maggots, I own you!
你们就是我鞋底的蛆虫
You're nothing but pieces of maggot shit on the bottom of my shoe!
我会把你们这些蛆虫从地球上抹得干干净净
I will wipe your maggot asses off the face of this earth!
都听明自了吗 蛆虫们
Do you understand me, maggots?
收到 长官
Yes, sir!
某些时候 冲“蛆虫"大喊大叫反而效果不好
- At some point, yelling "maggots" has diminishing returns.
我很喜欢 我要在家里这样干 蛆虫
- I like it, I'm-- I'm going to start doing it at home, maggot.
真是小刀刺屁♥股♥
- Well, fuck me sideways.
虽然我这些年来一直喊着蛆虫
In all my years of screaming at maggots,
但我还真没训练过蛆虫
I've never gotten to actually train an honest to goddamn maggot.
-你叫什么名字 蛆虫 -我叫蛹宝
What's your name, maggot? - I'm the Pupa.
错 你的名字叫蛆虫
- Wrong. Your name is maggot.
你又是什么
And what the hell are you?
小兄弟
- Little Buddy!
他妈的 什么叫小兄第
- What in the almighty fuck is a Little Buddy?
他叫得也太猛了
- He yells an awful lot.
你们不担心这对于小家伙来说太苛刻了吗
Aren't you worried this is gonna be too hard on the little guy?
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表