剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
You can talk us through the repairs.
求你了 我才刚开始记录
Please, I just started chronicling
我不想把这作为我第一本日志的结局
and I don't want this to be how my first journal entry ends.
是啊 我们还有时间治好你的
Yeah, we can still save you.
不 奶油酥摧毁了电路损毁已经严重到无法修理
No, the puffs have destroyed the circuits. The damage is too severe.
你们只能永远留在地球上了
You'll have to stay on Earth permanently.
那你怎么办 -恐怕我的大限已到
What about you? -I'm afraid it's time for me to goo.
抱歉作为领队 我辜负了大家今天 我发现你们每个人
I'm sorry I failed you all as leader. Today, I realized that each of you
都在用九曲十八弯的方式履行各自的任务使命
has been fulfilling your mission roles in convoluted ways
这都是因为我没能构建出让我的小队茁壮成长的环境
because I hadn't created an environment where my team could thrive.
我本该好好在地球扎下根来
I should have set down roots on Earth,
找到工作与生活的平衡而不是一直埋头修这该死的飞船
found a work life balance instead of repairing the doggone ship all the time.
寇佛 -再见了 朋友
Korvo. -Goodbye, big guy.
去尽情玩你们的滑水滑梯吧让我一个人静静地化成粘液
All right, go enjoy your Slip N Slide and leave me to turn into goo.
这是我作为任务领队的最后命令
That's my final order as mission leader.
见鬼 寇佛
Damn Korvo.
你在情感上成长了不少啊
That's a lot of emotional growth.
但是你知道我很快就能把这些奶油酥吸干净的 用不了两分钟
And, you know, I could vacuum up this puff dust in like, two minutes.
我知道 -那你为什么撒谎
Yes, I am well aware. -So why you lie?
虽然留在地球上对我有百害而无一利但对我的小队来说 这是最好的结果
Being on Earth is what's best for my team even if it's what's worst for me.
你看到了吗?我长出了一条腿
Did you see that? I grew a leg.
天啊 又长出一条
Holy shit. Another, another leg.
是因为我的自我牺牲我是队长 我的小队终于同心协力了
My sacrifice. I was team leader and my team worked together.
我重新凝固成形了 -这场面太恶心了
I'm regaining my form. -It's fucking gross.
你能去别的地方凝固吗
Can you do it somewhere else?
大伙 快过来帮帮我 我重回人形了
Guys! Guys, get up here and help me. I'm getting my body back.
过来帮我一把
Little help up here.
有人吗 不用把我扔在这等死了
Hello? Stop leaving me to die.
我又活过来了 我想喝尿
I'm not dying anymore. I'm thirsty for piss.
终于回到正常形态了不再粘液化的感觉真好
Ah, finally, back to normal. Feels good to not be goo anymore.
寇佛 你说今年你想扎下根来是认真的吗
And did you mean it, Korvo, that you're going to put down some roots this year?
当然 如果要我在变成一滩粘液
Yes. If the options are turning into a sack of slime
和学着喜欢地球中选一个我愿意试着爱上它
or learning how to like Earth, then I guess I'll have to give it a try.
看来今年外星难民会度过开心充实的一年
Sounds like the Solar Opposites are going to be having some fun this year.
快乐从现在开始 我们要按顺序看完汤姆·克兰西的所有电影
And the fun will begin right now as we watch all the Tom Clancy movies
第一部是《猎杀红色十月》
in order, starting with The Hunt For Red October.
什么 不要 那些电影老掉牙了我们不能看《疾速追杀》吗
What? No. Those are grown up movies. Can't we watch John Wick?
不行 我要按我的方式来扎根
No! I'm setting down roots the way I want.
我要看《杰克·莱恩》和各种法庭剧
And that means Jack Ryan and courtroom dramas.
等等 倒回去一下我们要看《疾速追杀》的哪一部
Sorry, back up. Which Jack Wick movie are we watching?
我们要看《杰克·莱恩》 笨蛋你记快点
It's Jack Ryan, dummy. Keep up.
以后这种情况会经常发生吗 洁西
Is this going to be happening all the time now, Jesse?
我最讨厌重复自己的话了
You know, I hate repeating myself.
我的手都快写抽筋了
My hand's cramping.
不如你先用那台
Well, why don't you use that Tuckboy
经常用来骗我的录音机录下来待会再慢慢整理
you're so keen on tricking me with and transcribe it later?
不得不说 噗噗紫色的奶油酥最好吃
I must say, Pupa. Nothing like a purple puff.
她老爹和我们预想的一样爽快接受了我们的条件
So her old man went for the bargain, just like we thought.
真好吃
Yummy.
你真是个冷血的小混♥蛋♥ 噗噗
You're a cold hearted son of a bitch, Pupa.
我们下一个目标是谁
Who's our next target?
黛布拉·波普薯片
波普薯片家族的继承人?太棒了 我们开工吧!
The heir to the Popchips fortune? Hell, yes. Let's fucking go!
女士 这是最后一次提醒登机了我必须要关门了
Ma'am, that was final boarding. I have to close the door.
不行 你不能关门我未婚夫马上就来了
No! You can't. My fiancé's coming.
他肯定会来的
I know he is.
我带你去被心爱之人
Yeah. Let me take you to our section for people who were stood up
放鸽子的专区等吧
by their loved ones.
斯维特兰娜 欢迎你!
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表