剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
如果你给我留一件 我可以做T恤男
I could be the T-shirt guy if you let me keep one.
你好 特里 这是我的新排队丈夫 詹姆斯
Hello, Terry. This is my new line husband, James.
我们要去等丹·布朗的
We're gonna wait for the midnight release
新小说午夜发行
of the new Dan Brown novel.
书是关于诺亚晚上 在他的方舟上破案的
It's about how Noah solved murders at night on his ark.
双管齐下
Two at a time.
去死吧 莱纳斯
Eat shit and die, Linus.
我需要的丈夫就在这里
I got all the husband I need right here.
噗噗 你来了 出什么事了?
Pupa, there you are. What happened?
辣根
Horseradish!
什么?天啊 他会意能力不错
What? Jesus, his receptive language is great,
但我们得提高他的表达能力
but we need to work on his expressive.
很高兴有人这么说
Glad somebody said it.
下一集我们最好不要坐在这里
We better not be sitting here in the next episode.
我希望我们能去另一个地方
I expect us to be in a whole other place.
我觉得有点… -不 闭嘴
I think it's kind of-- -No, shut up.
别再把剧集连续在一起了 也别再扯什么流媒体了
No more connecting episodes or any other streaming bullshit.
如果这句话和下一集连起来的话
If this sentence connects to the next episode,
我会真的…
I'll be really--
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表