剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
这是我送你的一个小礼物
Just a little gift from me to you.
反乌托邦的执法人员 和我小镇的风格根本不搭调
Dystopian law enforcement officers don't fit in with my motif.
那我加进去的白母鸡食品店呢
What about the White Hen Pantry I added?
711便利店太时髦了 这是专为芝加哥小镇配备的
It's a regional Chicago option for when 7-11 is too classy.
把你的破东西拿走 我的小镇也时髦得很
Would you get that out of here? My town is too bougie for it.
他家的卡夫食品单卖♥♥也很实惠 从不打包出♥售♥
They've got great deals on individual Kraft singles, not packaged for retail.
但这不会影响白母鸡的销♥售♥额 你懂我的意思吧
That's not gonna stop Hen. Know what I'm saying?
我不懂你的意思 特里 我讨厌你 你把一切都毁了
I don't know what you're saying. I hate you. You're ruining everything.
可我们正玩得开心呢 -我没在玩 这是我的生活
But we're just having fun. -It's not fun. It's my life.
贾克斯
超级胶水
他以为他能夺走我模型火车的爱好? 我要让他 让所有人尝尝我的厉害
Thinks he can take trains from me? I'll show him. I'll show them all.
火车王者
宝贝 是你吗
Babe, that you?
这是什么情况
Uh, what the hell?
杂货店 - 雪茄店 - 酒馆
科尔沃 你把房♥子搬到别处了?
Korvo, did you move the house?
没有 我发明了一种模型火车射线
No. I invented a model train ray.
它能造出火车 小镇和铁轨 只不过尺寸要大一些
It makes trains, towns and rails, all at slightly larger than scales.
理发店
老科 这个模型真是太惊艳了
K, this model is spectacular.
小心 9点15分的火车要来了
Look out, here comes the 9:15.
搞什么 这么大的模型火车 它要跑到哪里去
The fuck! It's huge. Where does it even go?
这是按照真实火车 用六比五的比例造出来的
It's exactly 1.2:1 scale of an actual train.
它会横跨整片大♥陆♥
And it goes across the whole continent!
圣约翰神明教堂
什么鬼 听说一辆破坏力极强的 巨型火车
What the hell? Someone told me the huge destructive train
从外星人家里窜出来了 我本来是不信的
was coming from the alien house. But I didn't want to believe it.
我们接到了来自全国各地的报♥警♥电♥话♥
We're getting calls from all over the country.
你不能随心所欲地到处架铁轨
You can't just put rails wherever you want.
去你的 火车最棒
Fuck you. Trains for life.
他让我们别无选择 看来我们必须了结他
He gave us no choice. We're gonna have to kill him.
好了 伙计们 把执法记录仪都关了
Okay, boys, turn those body cams off.
糟了 科尔沃
Oh no, Korvo.
一物降一物 混♥蛋♥ -你这是犯规
Train check. -That's breaking the rules.
你不能开真火车来 -我这是在救你 蠢货
No real trains allowed. -I'm trying to save you, you stupid man.
滚开吧
Save this.
这场战争里 你是赢不了的 特里 我的火车能自己造轨道
You'll never win this, Terry. My train makes its own rails.
当心撞上山
Watch out for the mountain.
你把我的塑料山撞坏了 混♥蛋♥ 那个很贵的
You just broke my plastic mountain. Asshole, that was expensive.
你能把我怎么着
What are you gonna do about it?
我要玩“东京漂移”那招
I'm going to Tokyo drift.
要命 别撞我
Crap, crap, crap. Don't hit me.
车厢分离
不!
No!
刹车
像《真实谎言》里面那样 抓住我的手
Grab my hand like they did in True Lies.
你为什么不说像《绝岭雄风》那样 你明知道我喜欢那部电影
Why wouldn't you say like in Cliffhanger? I love that movie.
但我不喜欢 约翰·利思戈演反派? 饶了我吧
But I don't. John Lithgow as the villain, no, thank you.
火车的爱好可以到此为止了 不如你开始写博客
That's the end of trains. How about you start a blog
或是用基♥督♥来填补你毫无信念的 肤浅生活 怎么样
or find room for Christ in your faithless shallow life?
如果我化身成我的爱好 你就没法夺走它了
You can't take away my hobby if I am the hobby.
别激动 科尔沃 那东西是用来造 塑料图书馆的
Easy there, Korvo. That ray makes plastic libraries.
如今我要用它把自己变成神
And now it will make me a God.
我的妈呀
Holy shit.
1929年的CCR超大 三缸流线型火车
A 1929 CCR double XL triple steam liner.
加速
别折腾了 从我身上下来 我当火车当得很开心
Stop that. Get off me. I'm happy as a train.
我真棒 简直就是伊森·亨特本人
Hell yes. Ethan Hunt over here.
和《碟中谍》一样刺♥激♥ 等等 我能跳得更好
Mission Possible, baby. Wait, I can do it better.
见鬼 这回还不如上次 我得再试一次 时间不多了
Crap. That was worse. I got to try again. Don't have much time.
你看 是我们看IMAX 3D版 《高蒂传》的票根
Hey. A stub from when we saw Gotti in IMAX 3D.
还记得屈伏塔的假发好像要 从屏幕里弹出来的样子吗
Remember how Travolta's wig popped right out of the screen?
那电影真是烂透了 噗噗把它吃了?
Aw, that movie sucked butts. Pupa ate that, huh?
看来它不太挑食
I guess he's not picky.
抱歉我之前态度那么恶劣 我只是…
Sorry if I was being a bi-atch earlier. I just...
亚宇雷
Yumyulack. Yumyulack.
不 是一头 一头… -一头野猪!
No. It's, it's, it's a... -A Javelina!
我们得尽快从噗噗嘴里出去
We gotta get to the mouth.
野猪咬住我了!
Javelina!
这个咬痕好眼熟
I recognize this bite pattern.
这是特里牙齿保持器的形状
That's the shape of Terry's retainer.
野猪一定是把它戴在嘴里了
The Javelina must be wearing it.
它为什么要戴这个 野猪是出了名的不注重口腔卫生啊
But why? Javelinas are famous for showing dental hygiene.
它一定是压力太大了 经常磨牙
Aw, he must be stressed out and grinding his teeth.
住在噗噗身体里 压力当然大了
I mean, who wouldn't be when they live inside the Pupa?
好了 特里 是时候拯救世界了 保持专注 然后…
Okay, Terry. Time to be the hero. Just stay focused and...
什么鬼
What the fuck?
挂了《极地特快》里汤姆·汉克斯的 角色照 但一张我的都没有?
A frame fucking photo of Polar Express, Tom Hanks, but none of me?
你真是够了 特里 别分心 是时候让火车停下了
God damn it. Stay on point. It's time to stop this train.
是贴纸?不 这些按钮都是贴纸
Stickers. No, no. They're all stickers.
完蛋了 -说到底我还是个模型 蠢货!
My God. -I'm still a model, you dumbass!
赶紧从我身体里出来
You better get out of me now.
我要像《银线号♥大血案》里那样 一头撞进联合车站 结束这一切
I'm gonna crash into Union Station, just like in Silver Streak.
但那样你会死的 我也不能幸免
But you'll die, and I will, too.
还有联合车站里那些连锁快餐店 唐恩都乐店
And all the chains at Union Station, the Dunkin' Donuts
嘉瑞珠宝店
and the Jared's Jewelry Store.
但没了爱好 我是谁呢
But if I don't have my hobby, what am I?
没了模型火车 我和死了有什么两样
Without trains, I might as well be dead.
科尔沃 定义你的不是你做的事 而是你的所爱
Korvo, you aren't what you do. You're who you love.
那就是我 -但你有你自己的一大堆爱好
And that's me. -But you have all your own hobbies.
我想和你分享这些爱好 不然你以为我为什么
I wanted to share them with you. Why do you think I started
要玩模型火车 我是为了和你一起玩
training in the first place? So we could do it together.
真的吗 一起玩?
Really? Together? We can be like Stan and Barb from down the block
你是说我们可以像街角 一起开了那家手工蜡烛公♥司♥的
斯坦和芭布一样?
that started that homemade candle company?
没错 但我们不会像他们一样 走投无路 因为我们没有债务问题
Yes, but not as desperate and lame as them because we don't have their debt problems.
谢谢你 特里 听你说这些就够了
Thank you, Terry. That's all I needed to hear.
我不当火车了
I will stop being a train.
太好了
All right.
等等 你怎么不减速
Wait. Why aren't you slowing down?
我是一辆超长火车 我需要十分钟才能完全停下来
I'm a long ass train. It takes ten minutes to come to a stop.
而且我的刹车有点生锈了 我还有点脱水
And my brakes are a little rusty and I'm dehydrated.
好吧 但你的速度一点都没减慢啊
All right. It's just doesn't seem any slower.
你自己拖着一长串车厢减速试试
You try slowing down with this big of a caboose.
火车真是太笨拙了
Trains are so dorky. Cool things stop fast, like motorcycles.
酷玩意刹车都很快的 比如摩托车
下次你变成摩托车吧 那该多酷啊
Maybe become a motorcycle next time. Think about that.
你觉得救我的命很无聊是吗
Is saving my life boring to you?
你想让我学《银线号♥大血案》那样吗
You want me to steal Silver Streak?
不想 -我猜也是
No. -That's what I thought.
蠢火车 我对它的热情消失了 -喂
Stupid trains. I'm over it. -Hey.
给我讲个笑话吧
Tell me a joke.
嘿 你要背着它去哪儿
Hey! Where are you going with that?
毛豆荚的队在那边排
You're supposed to be in that edamame line over there.
毛豆荚排队处
修女 我们把他带来了 但…
Sister, we have him, but...
他看起来像是中了 某种快餐玩具杯上的铅毒
He looks like he has lead poisoning from some kind of fast food novelty glass.
她真厉害 -我可以把他治好
She's good. -I can nurse him to health.
各位 是红色代码的情况
Everyone. It's a code red.
红色代码
你听到了吗 皮思丽 我们做到了
You hear that, Pezlie? We did it.
从今以后 这会变成一面真♥相♥之墙
From now on, this will be a wall of truth.
我们去找人帮帮你 小可爱
Let's get you some help, little fella.
牙周病医院
这头野猪需要戴护牙器 它磨牙的问题很严重 看到了吗
This Javelina needs a mouth guard. He's been grinding his teeth, see?
老兄 我们已经知道了 不然我们为什么带它来找你
Dude, why would we be here if we didn't already know that?
去吧 野猪 回到野猪生活的地方
Go on, Javelina. Go where the Javelinas go.
在树林里自♥由♥自在地 做野猪想做的事
Be free out in the woods, doing Javelina things.
六个月后记得过来复查 我们会发短♥信♥提醒你的
We'll text you a reminder for your six month checkup.
你看 一旦我们齐心协力 就没有干不好的事
See, when we work together, we can do anything.
抱歉 之前在噗噗里我那么对你 -我也很抱歉
Sorry, I was a dick back in the Pupa. -I'm sorry, too.
但经过这件事 我俩都收获了一副保持器
But, hey, we both got retainers out of it.
下次我们就知道 抢在特里之前 躲进房♥子底下了
And next time we'll crawl under the house before Terry does.
你们把噗噗清理得不错 他看起来心情好多了
Good job cleaning out the Pupes. He's in a better mood.
他吞了一只野猪进去 -什么
Mm. He had a Javelina in him. -What?
噗噗身体里住了只野猪 它还戴着你的护齿套
Javelina inside the Pupa. It had your mouthguard.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表