剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表
-意大利人吗-人类
-Italian?-Human.
人类 他们有一种特殊的技能
Human beings, they got a special skill
其他 银河系的外星人都不具备
that no other alien in the galaxy got.
对 我们会bbox
- Yeah, we can beatbox!
不 是直觉 本能 你们可以跟着感觉走
- No. Intuition, instinct. You can follow your gut.
人类因此而闻名
Humans are famous for it.
对 是的 就像我知道只要我向那些女人解释了
- Oh yeah, like how I always know how a woman's tweet can be better
她们背后说我的话就会不那么难听
if I explain it to them.
没错 天 这有名的的直觉已经在生效了
- Exactly! Hot damn! That famous intuition is already in full effect.
听着 银河警的生活不是适合所有人 但邪恶势力不会休眠
Look, the silver life ain't for everyone, but the forces of evil never sleep.
我们的团队真的很需要有你这样超能力的人
We could really use someone with your super powers on the force.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我说.…这样
- I say... this!
薏思是我答应 我会成为一名银河警♥察♥的
Oh, that meant "yes." I'll be a SilverCop, yeah.
银河警队 我想向你们介绍我们最新的成员
- SilverTeam! I'd like to introduce you to our newest recruit.
来自地球的格伦
Glen of Earth.
-我的天 人类 -一个人类银河警♥察♥
- Oh my god, a human? - A human SilverCop?
在银河世界里吗
- On SilverWorld?
格伦 这是文特雷斯 我的二把手
- Glen, this is Ventrez, my second in command.
朋友者叫我特雷斯 女人们什么时候都叫我
- Friends call me Trez. Females call me... all the time.
这是格洛加克斯 我手把手的专家
Glorgax, my hand -to -hand specialist.
其实是爪把爪
- More like claw -to -claw.
还有我们不能忘记的波波
- And who could forget Pobo!
-果冻时间-现在还不行 小家伙
-Jelly time?-Not right now,little buddy.
波波
- Pobo.
你在跟我开玩笑吗 独日
- Are you fucking kidding me, LoneSun?
人类是承受不了银色正义的重量的
A human can't handle the weight of silverjustice.
盐卡特尔会生吞活剥他的
The salt cartel will eat him alive!
克罗莫斯 我见过他的直觉 他不一般
- Cromus, I've seen his intuition in action. It's special.
胡说 他具有本能
- Bullshit. Just because he has instinct
不代表他就足够纯净能穿上银甲
doesn't mean he's pure enough for a SilverSuit.
-我觉得他可以-不可能
-I think he is.-No way.
我们拭目以待 伙伴
- How 'bout we find out, pardner?
好了 你穿上吧
- Alright, let's get you suited up.
不 我改变主意了
- No! I change my mind.
我只想回到地球 把那些还我
I just want to get back to earth and get my neighbors arrested
射进太空的邻居抓起来
for shooting me into space.
让这个孬种走吧
- Let the little puss walk.
我跟你说了他不够格
I told you he isn't cut out for this.
嘿 如果我知道地球在哪里
- Now hey, if I knew where earth was,
我早就上马去找人类了
I would have saddled up a human a long time ago.
但我不知道也没有去找
But I don't and I didn't.
所以如果你想以这渺茫的机会
Now if you want a fleeborg's chance on a hot scorched skittle
找到回家的路 你最好还是穿上银甲吧
of finding your way home, you better put on that SilverSuit.
哦 我感觉好强大
Oh, I feel so powerful!
就像得到了我父亲的认可一样
Like I've gotten the approval of my dad!
想想看他看到这一幕会有多为你骄傲吧
- Think how proud your dad would be to see this.
哦 他会非常骄傲的 我爸很喜欢枪
- Oh, he'd be super proud. My dad loved guns.
他以前一整晚都不睡觉腿上抱着枪
He used to sit up all night, holding one in his lap,
凝视远方
staring off into the distance.
那家伙
What a guy.
该死啊 等一下 这是我第一次
Dammit. Ugh, gimme a second, it -it -it's my first time.
银甲是你个人自信的延伸
- The SilverSuit is an extension of your own confidence.
当他探测到你的纯粹
The more the suit detects your purity,
就会解锁更多的能力
the more powers it'll unlock.
纯粹 必须要变得纯粹
- Purity, right, gotta be pure.
我跟你说了这个白♥痴♥不够格
- I told you this little idiot was out of his league.
放了他吧 他永远成不了银河警♥察♥的
Cut him loose. He'll never be a Silver.
你为什么要这么做
- Why are you doing this?
你不用住在蜡烛里的
- You don't have to live in a candle.
我们可以帮你回到上层
We can help you get back to the upper levels.
杰西那天给了我们一台气泡水机 太棒了
Jesse gave us a SodaStream the other day, it's awesome.
气泡水机太愚蠢了
- SodaStreams are stupid.
做出来的苏打味道很奇怪
The soda tastes weird,
二氧化碳还会腐蚀你的牙齿
and the carbon dioxide fucks up your teeth.
而且 我最讨厌的是那些人
Besides, it's the people I hate.
我们对你做过什么吗
- What did we ever do to you?
我为了你们的战争牺牲了一切 为了什么呢
- I sacrificed everything for your war, and for what?
为了得到蒂姆更多的谎言吗
More lies from Tim?
为了得到更多被你掩盖的谋杀吗
Murders covered up by you?
你伪造了自己的死亡
Faking your death?
我没有伪造 我是...啊
- I didn't fake it! I was - - Ahh!
少费口舌了 这不会阻止我
- Save your breath, it won't stop me from cleansing
彻底清洗上层的
the upper levels for good.
我下来寻找茉莉的遗骸
I came down here looking for Molly's remains,
但我却找到了你们都懒得清理的积水
but instead I found the standing water you all never bothered to clean up.
你们知道一瓶盖死水里可以养一百只蚊子卵吗
Did you know a hundred mosquito eggs fit in a single bottle cap of standing water.
有了这些 我就可以建立我的昆虫军队
With this, I was able to build an insect army,
我要从呜呜洞中放出它们
one I will unleash through the Boo Hoo Hole
重建墙国的平衡
to bring balance back to the Wall
至少杀掉上层一半的男人女人
by killing at least half of every man and woman up there.
所以基本上来说你就是在抄袭灭霸咯
- So basically you're ripping off Thanos.
不 因为在《终局之战》里 灭霸是用
- Nah -uh, because in Endgame, Thanos is using the infinity stones
无限宝石打了个响指把大家变成灰的
to snap everyone into dust.
而我是用一支超酷的昆虫军队
I have a cool insect army.
胡说 你就是在抄袭灭霸
- Bullshit. You are totally ripping off Thanos!
好吧 我就是抄袭灭霸
- Fine. I am ripping off Thanos!
我要抄袭灭霸 重建墙国的平衡
I am ripping off Thanos and balancing the Wall!
听着 没有人第一天就能做好的 你对自己太严格了
- Look, no one gets it on their first day. You're being too hard on yourself.
没必要 好吗
-Don't. Okay?
只有失败者才会努力花时间做好
Only losers spend time trying to get good at stuff
那些他们不擅长做的事
they aren't perfect at immediately.
告诉我 来自地球的格伦 你想要什么
- Tell me, Glen of Earth. What do you want?
想回家 在人类马桶上拉屎
- To get back home, to take a shit in a human toilet,
玩彩票刮刮乐 看点色情片
play some lottery scratchers, watch some porn.
银甲可不是件什么招手就来的出租车
- The SilverSuit isn't a frunking taxi.
穿上它 你就代表了正义
By wearing it, you become justice.
现在 你想要什么
Now, what do you want?
-我不知道 呃 -告诉我
- I don't know, uh - Tell me!
我想让我的邻居为伤害我的车付出代价
- I want my neighbors to pay for what they did to my car!
那可不是什么普通车
It wasn't just any car,
那可是《速度与激♥情♥》系列的强尼·陈限♥量♥版
it was a Johnny Tran limited edition from The Fast and Furious collection.
我甚至还有张纪念牌照
I even got the vanity plate!
我不在乎那些 那辆车为什么这么特殊
- I don't care about all that. Why is the car special to you?
因为我没有个性 行了吧
- Because I have no personality, alright!
对你来说我可能是一个很酷很神秘的外星人
To you I seem like a cool, mysterious alien
但在家里 我毫无性格可言
but back home, I don't have any personality,
所以我以车为炫耀的资本
so I peacock with cars.
如果车上有任何划痕
If there's any ding or scratch in them,
人们就会更容易发现我是一个失败者
it makes it easier for people to see that I'm a fucking loser.
这很纯粹
- That's pure.
放空你的脑海 只想这件事
Clear your mind and focus only on that.
只想着我是一个有恋车癖的失败者吗
- Focus on being a loser with a car fetish?
是的 再来一点它的帮助
- Yes. With a little help from this.
盐 但这不是你们 负责收缴的东西吗
- Salt? But isn't that the drug you guys are in charge of busting?
你要怎么办呢 逮捕我吗
- What're you gonna do, arrest me?
它可以让你放松 促进你和银子联结的过程
This will get you to relax. Helps with the silver bonding process.
要多久才能...
- How long's it take to - -
哦 耶 用你的记忆干翻我的脑子
- Aw yeah, frunk my brain with your memories,
你这小婊♥子♥
you freaky little bitch.
我的天 你好厉害 你好棒
Oh my god, you are so good at whatever that is.
现在舔我的屁♥股♥
- Now eat my alien ass.
天呐
- Holy shit!
格洛加克斯 快看 起作用了
- Glorgax, look! It worked!
快看 我是个银河警♥察♥了 哇哦
Y'all see that shit! I'm a SilverCop now! Woo!
哇 都快赶超第二好的银河警了
- Man's more silver than second place!
波波
- Pobo!
好吧 随便吧 当一名银河警♥察♥可不止于此
- Yeah, well, whatever. There's a lot more to it than that.
胡扯 在我看来他已经掌握诀窍了
- I don't know, seems like he's got the hang of it to me.
剧集 | 外星也难民 | 导航列表