There it is! Mm!
就是这样 嗯
What is with the sad face?
这哭丧脸是怎么回事
Dr. Cox is still in my head
Cox医生"你为什么想当医生"的问题
about this whole "Why do you want to be a doctor?" Thing.
还在我的脑袋里回荡
I just--I can't think of the answer that he wants, you know?
我就是想不到他要的答案
And you don't think your amazing new look will take care of that?
你不觉得靠你惊艳的新造型就能搞定了吗
I really don't.
我真不觉得
Then maybe you should stop looking for the perfect answer
也许你不该再去找最佳答案
and just tell him what you actually think.
告诉他你真正的想法就好
You see that, Drew? That's scar tissue.
看到了吗Drew 那是疤痕组织
Nine years ago when Joseph came to me,
九年前 我给Joseph做手术
I popped out his appendix and screwed up the closure.
切掉了阑尾 把伤口缝坏了
I was so focused on the abdomen
因为我太专注于腹部
that I blew the cosmesis of the incision.
忽略了伤口的美观
Nowadays I know better,
如今 我愈加清楚
and I can fix it without making the same mistake.
我可以弥补 不再重蹈覆辙
And because of that, I don't have to beat myself up
所以 不必再为很久之前发生的事
over something that happened a long timago.
为难自己了
So what are you gonna do, Drew?
你要怎么做 Drew
I'm gonna scrub out.
我要重新来过
Hey.
嘿
I saw that video. Crazy.
我看了那个视频 好疯狂
Yeah. It's like my own personal "Don't tease me, bro!"
是啊 像是在对自己说"别笑我 兄弟"
That's why you've been weird, huh? Pretty much.
所以你最近这么怪 差不多吧
I thought it was about me,
我以为是我的问题
'cause I wouldn't dress all girly-gay for you.
因为我不愿意穿得很女人
What? No. I mean, I guess I'd like to see you
什么 不是的 你时不时那么穿
like that some time, but...
我会很高兴 但
I would never ask you to do that.
我不会要求你为了我那么做
I gotta go.
我得走了
Why do I want to be a doctor?
我为什么要当个医生
Recognize!
承认吧
Because the road sure as hell isn't easy... Recognize.
因为路途注定艰难 承认吧
And there always seems to be something standing in your way.
你总会遇到阻碍
Sometimes it's even yourself.
有时甚至是你自己
Dr. Cox.
Cox医生
Oh! Dear god.
哦 天
I don't have your pfect answer.
我没有你想要的最佳答案
At first I thought it was to make my family proud,
一开始我觉得是让家人开心
and then I thought it was about saving lives,
然后又觉得是拯救生命
and for one second,
再一想
I thought it was a chance
这是个机会
to get closer to Dr. Sanjay gupta,
我可以靠近Sanjay Gupta医生
who is a beautiful indian man, and I've never visited
他是个印度帅哥
that continent romantically,
我从未有过浪漫的印度之旅
if you know what I mean. Unfortunately, I do.
你懂我的意思吗 不幸的是 我懂
Anyway, the truth is I can't pick just one reason.
事实就是 我无法选出一个
Oh, my god. That's the answer.
天啊 那就是答案
I want to be a doctor for all those reasons
那些都是我想当医生的理由
And a million more that I haven't even thought of yet.
还有无数个我还没想到的理由
That's not bad. Come on. Let's go.
回答得还可以 好了 走吧
We're gonna be late for the white coat ceremony.
白大褂仪式要迟到了
Ooh, plus I look super cute in white.
还有 我穿白色真是超级可爱
Now you ruined it.
现在 你又多嘴了
Luckily, we're surrounded by amazing individuals,
幸运的是 周围人才济济
talented faculty,
杰出的教师
dedicated mentors,
无私奉献的导师
outstanding students who all strive for excellence.
优秀的学生 所有人都在追求卓越
And then there's the new friends
还有很多新朋友
who make it all a little easier to handle.
让一切化难为易
So, uh, in closing, I'd like to give a simple response
最后 我想简单回答一下
to Dr. Cox's question-- why do I want to be a doctor?
Cox医生的问题 为什么我想当医生
Well... Because...
因为
Doctors give people second chances.
医生给了人们二次机会
And we all deserve a second chance.
我们都值得拥有二次机会
You better recognize.
你们最好承认
Hey, I know how you're really mad at the internet right now.
我知道你现在有多痛恨网络
Well, it taketh away, but it also giveth.
但是 有失必有得
and meet the crew! You're welcome.
介绍一下全体成员 不用谢
We got Styles, Tricky, lil' Tricky,
他们是Styles Tricky 小Tricky
my man boots...
我的兄弟Boots
And me--cole fusion. Are you ready?
还有我 Cole Fusion 准备好了吗
'cause this is happenin'!
好戏开始了
Let's do it, boys! Whoo!
上吧 兄弟们 哇呼
Oh!
哦
Oh!
痛
Hey! Don't just stand there, man! Help me up!
嘿 别光看着呀 拉我一把
Is my hair still cool?
我的头发还好吗
I forgive you, internet.
我原谅你了 网络
Turn it off! Come on! Hey, turn that off! Get it away!
关掉 快 给我关了 拿走
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表