How did I get all the pirate diseases?
我是怎么得上这些海盗病啊
That's a walk in the park
比起我患上的早发痴呆症
compared to my early onset dementia.
你那是小菜一碟
Where's my phone?!
我的手♥机♥哪去了
Actually, Cole does have a weird mole on his chest.
其实Cole胸口上的痣真的有点奇怪
Man, forget that mole.
大哥 别提那痣了
I'm more worried about the pain in my throat...
我更担心我的喉咙痛
The t-pain.
T-Pain饶舌
**My voice sounds hella cool.*
*我的声音听起来酷毙了
Listen, guys, calm down.
听着 大家 冷静点
You're all fine.
你们都没事
Everything's good.
一切都好着呢
That's a bruise.
那是块淤青
You're just ticklish.
你只是怕痒
And you, my friend,
而你呢 朋友
you got ink on your tongue.
你舌头上有墨水
Stop eating your pen.
别再咬你的笔了
Cole, the mole on your chest...
Cole 你胸口的痣
Well, actually, the mole on your chest
其实 你胸口的痣
is something we need to check out.
是该去检查一下
So, Cole,
呃 Cole
unfortunately, the biopsy shows that
很不幸 切片检查结果显示
your mole is malignant.
你的痣是恶性的
You have melanoma.
你得了黑素瘤
Skin cancer?
皮肤癌
Oh, my god, Cole.
我的天 Cole
**Oh, snap, I got a funky cancer mole.*
*喔哟 我有一颗时髦的癌症痣
How'd you know it was gonna be malignant?
你怎么知道它是恶性的
Oh, I didn't. I was prepared for both ways.
我是不知道 我两种都准备了
**Check my rhymes 'cause my mole is benign.*
*切克闹 我的痣是良性的
Cole's cancer thing was really freaking me out.
Cole的癌症真的把我吓坏了
Hey, check it. I put orange soda in my I.V. Bag.
嘿 快看啊 我把橙子汽水装进我的输液袋了
I'm like a hamster, yo.
我就跟仓鼠一样
Cole--not so much.
至于Cole 跟没事儿一样
This is serious. You have cancer.
这很严重 你得了癌症
Lucy, it's not cancer cancer.
Lucy 这又不是真的癌症
Hey, that kind of cancer is for uglies
那种癌症是丑八怪才得的
And dudes who keep laptops on their balls.
还有那些把手提电脑放在蛋蛋上的人
Well, then, Bobbo, I figured out what's causing the fainting.
好了 Bobbo 我找出你晕倒的原因了
Men don't faint.
人类不会晕倒
We take unintended decisive naps.
我们只是无意识地打了个突然的盹
It's just vagal syncope.
只是迷走神经性晕厥
Nothing to worry about.
没什么可担心的
That's a relief.
真是松了口气
So just fill my prescription for blue steel.
那就给我开点壮♥阳♥药♥
I'll be on my way.
我就可以走了
There is one other thing.
还有一件事
Unfortunately, given your age
很可惜 考虑到你的年龄
And your current insurance regulations,
还有你目前保险的规定
They're not gonna let you drive anymore.
他们不让你继续开车了
Oh, that's crazy! I'm a great driver.
这太扯了 我开车可棒了
Hey, what's up?
喂 啥事
Nothin'.
没事
Ah, I was about to grab some yogurt.
我正打算去买♥♥点酸奶
Ah, I guess I bum rides.
有时候我是有点不靠谱
Well, it's good, actually.
其实这样也好
You don't know how many times I've been out late
你都不知道我晚上出去玩的时候
and had to pass on that seventh drink.
已经推掉过多少次第七杯酒了
No more Mr. Responsible!
再也不用当负责任先生啦
What about him? How's he gonna die?
他呢 他会怎么死
Red nose. Beer gut. Definitely liver failure.
红鼻头 啤酒肚 绝对是肝病
No way. Check out his shirt and his callused hands.
才不 看看他的衣服和那长茧的手
He probably works around a lot of machinery.
他很可能是跟机器打交道的
I'm thinkin' nail gun to the head.
我觉得是被射钉枪打中头
You said that about the nurse who just walked by.
刚刚走过去的护士你也是这么说的
I think you're overestimating how many people
我觉得你可能高估了
actually own nail guns.
拥有射钉枪的真实人数
Whatever. That's how I wanna go.
不管 我就喜欢这样说
Hello?
喂
Number one, I need you to prep some forms for Dr. Kelso,
第一名 我要你去给Kelso医生准备些表格
get the notes for today's lecture out of my office,
去我办公室拿今天讲课的笔记
and set my DVR to record "Big Bang Theory".
然后把<生活大爆♥炸♥>录在我的硬盘里
The whole world is watching this thing,
全世界都在看这个东西
and I've got to know why.
我必须得知道为什么
I gotta go. Dr. Cox needs me to do a bunch of stuff.
我得走了 Cox医生有一堆事让我做
Cox? You're leaving me for Cox right now?
Cox 你现在是要为了Cox离开我吗
Yeah. Is that all right?
是啊 可以吗
No. Yeah, that's fine. Go.
没咋 可以 没事 走吧
It's just, all this talk about, you know,
只是 我们聊的 嗯
dying is making me think about my childhood dog.
死亡 让我想起了小时候的狗
Rascal...
叫小坏蛋
Flatts Paws
扁平爪
You had a dog named Rascal Flatts Paws?
你有只狗叫小坏蛋扁平爪
It's an Indian name, okay?
这是个印第安名字 好吗
We got him from a Navajo rescue center.
我们在一个纳瓦霍的救助中心领养了他
I taught him how to skateboard.
我教他怎么滑雪
He was really good, until my dad ran him over.
他滑的特好 直到我爸把他撞死
The bastard did it on purpose.
那个混♥蛋♥是故意的
Wait, are you screwing with me?
等下 你是在逗我玩吧
Yeah, Drew, that's what I do.
是啊 Drew 我是在逗你玩
I make up stories about my dead
去世的滑雪印第安狗狗
skateboarding Indian dog and my abusive father
和有暴♥力♥倾向的爸爸 都是我编出来的
just to mess with you.
就是为了逗你玩
That's... Yeah.
那 是的
Oh, just forget it.
当我没说
No, it's fine.
不 没事
I'll stay.
我留下吧
After our examinations yesterday,
昨天检查完了之后
We discovered a malignant melanoma on Cole's chest.
我们发现Cole胸口上有一颗恶性黑素瘤
He's been generous enough
他很慷慨地
to let us use his case as a teaching tool.
同意让我们用他的案例作为教学工具
Mm! You hear that? I'm a tool, yo.
你们听到了吗 我是个傻帽哦
Pal... Drew, he's sick. Let's just let it slide.
兄弟 Drew 他病了 我们还是翻篇吧
This slide is a magnified image of Cole's mole.
幻灯片上显示的是Cole的痣的放大图
How is it different from a benign one?
它跟良性的有什么区别
Well, it's dark with undefined edges.
它很黑 边缘模糊
You're dark with undefined edges.
你才又黑又边缘模糊
That doesn't even make any sense.
这话根本不讲道理
You don't make sense.
你才不讲道理
Okay, you know what? We'll just move on to the questions.
好了 算了 我们还是问问题吧
Uh, Dr. Turk,
Turk医生
doesn't melanoma sometimes spread into the lymph nodes?
有时候黑素瘤不是会扩散到淋巴结吗
Well, they caught it early, so that's an extreme scenario.
他们发现的早 所以你说的是一种极端情况
you're an extreme scenario.
你才是极端情况
I'm sorry, Dr. T. He just keeps settin' me up.
对不起 T医生 他一直引我入坑
Thanks again, Turkleton, for giving me the lift.
谢啦 Turkleton 能载我一程
Hitching rides with students was not working out.
搭学生的便车行不通
The constant stops at keg parties and strip clubs--
车一直经过啤酒桶派对和脱衣舞酒吧
They just weren't into it.
他们死活不进去
But hey,
但是
Nobody hustles Bob Kelso out of the champagne room.
没人能把Bob Kelso赶出脱衣舞酒吧的香槟房♥
That is my house.
那就是我家
If I even step into the parking lot of a strip club,
我就算是只进了脱衣酒吧的停车场
Carla--she could pick up the scent
Carla她都能易如反掌地
of glitter and vanilla body wash like nobody's business.
闻到我身上闪粉和香草沐浴露的味道
I'm telling you, it's like she's a stripper bloodhound.
不骗你 她就是个脱衣舞娘猎犬
Oh, well, I gotta get home early anyway.
我反正也要早点回家
I wanna read the internet before they take it down.
我想在他们撤销互联网之前再上上网
I'm not exactly sure that's how that works, sir.
我觉得互联网貌似不是这么发展的
Damn! What?
要死 干嘛
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表