That's my vacation home.
这是我的度假小屋
I come up on the weekends when I feel like bringing the hurt!
在感到受伤的周末我就会到这里来
All right, people. Let's start on chapter ten.
好吧大伙儿 我们从第十章开始
Uh-oh. It's happening.
啊哦 这感觉又来了
All right.
行了
We should really go.
我们真的该开始了
Ignore the pagers. I'm in charge.
别管传呼机 有我呢
Hey, you're right.
嘿 你是对的
You're absolutely right. Everything's fine.
你非常对 事事都很顺心
Yes!
棒呆了
What the hell happened to you guys?
你们到底发生了什么
Dude, it was awesome!
哥们儿刚才精彩极了
Lucy beat the crap out of Trang!
Lucy把Trang打得屁滚尿流
Best girl fight I've seen since I paid those two lady-janitors to wrestle.
这是在我出资让两个女工人去摔跤之后 看过最好看的女生大作战
What is that? Y'all hear that?
怎么回事 你们听到了吗
Dip! Russell is breaking it down!
快看 Russell正在炫舞技
That was a real Masai warrior dance.
这才是正宗的马塞族武士舞
Huh? You got moves like that?
怎么样 你会跳吗
That's not fair.
这么做不公正
I mean, everybody, of course, they... they hear the music,
我是说 当然 大家都听到音乐了
But not everybody hears the music.
但不是每个人都听进去了
Are you...
你是不是
Yo. Beatbox.
哟 来段B-BOX
What?
什么
Beatbox, son!
我说B-BOX
I guess I can try.
那我试试
Go, fool!
上啊 大帅比
No, keep it going. Keep it going!
不 继续继续
One leg.
一条腿也能独霸舞林
No, no. I got this. I got this. No, don't pull me.
不 我可以做到 别拉我
I pulled it. I pulled it. I pulled it.
我自己走 我自己走
I pulled it. Stop. What the hell was that?
我自己走 停下 到底怎么回事
Were you talking about a specific move
你是指我具体的某个动作
or... or the entire program?
还是整个表演
Do you respect yourself right now?
你现在尊重自己了吗
Oh, God, no!
哦 上帝 当然不
Russell.
Russell
Who's named Russell?
谁会起这个名字
A ton of people. But it's such a girlie name, right?
很多人 但这个名字很娘不是吗
No, not really. Would it hurt you to build up a brother?
并不 跟我站到一边会掉块肉吗
You know what? I don't need you.
你知道么 我不需要你了
I'm done with this dude bothering me.
这个人快把我烦死了
"Hell" Can mean different things for different people,
"地狱"对于不同的人有不同的意义
whether it's being bested by a rival...
也许是被对手超越
How are we feeling today, Irene?
今天感觉如何 Irene
Did Dr. Vaughn tell you?
Vaughn医生告诉你了吗
I think I want him to do the surgery.
我想让他来做我的主刀
Oh, I didn't get a chance to tell him yet.
哦 我还没来得及告诉他呢
Russell.
Russell
or being let down by a friend...
或是对朋友感到失望
I tried what you said with trang, and it didn't work.
你说的方法我给Trang用过了 并没效果
Look, after months of self-doubt,
听着 在几个月的自我怀疑过后
I have finally found my role here.
我终于明白了自己在小组里的角色
I am a great number two.
我是个不错的二把手
I'm Garfunkel, Drew.
我是个小角色 Drew
And I am okay with that.
关于这一点我可以接受
But I need you to be my Micky Dolenz.
但是我要你做我的头儿
That was the band, right?
他们是个乐队吧
Yeah, Dolenz and Garfunkel.
没错 Dolenz and Garfunkel
Couldn't you just come back? Please?
你能回到我们身边吗 拜托了
We need you. I need you. Lucy, I'm sorry.
我们需要你 我需要你 Lucy 很抱歉
I just don't care. You need to put on your big-girl pants,
我不关心这些 你要拿出自己的胆识
suck it up and figure it out for yourself.
要忍♥耐 然后自己解决好
So drew had abandoned us, and that was fine,
就这样Drew抛弃了我们 不过没关系
because I was finding my feet as a leader.
因为我发现自己就是领导
I was inspiring the group like my hero,
我在鼓舞我那英雄般的组员们
the lesbian president from "24."
就像<24小时>里面的女同性恋总统一样
Everybody, get out!
所有人 滚出去
I'll do it myself! You're all useless!
我要单打独斗 你们都没用了
What?!
想怎样
You don't ne to worry about us, buddy boy.
你不必担心我们 老兄
It's my house now,
现在这房♥子是我的了
And it is all good in the 'hood, bro.
每件事都在我掌控之中 兄弟
Uh... Russell?
我说 Russell
Why are you putting my name in the assist column?
你为什么把我的名字写在助手名单里面
Yes, I picked you to help me with Irene's surgery.
没错 我选择了你在Irene的手术中协助我
You know, I thought it'd be a real nice feather in your cap.
我觉得这是一件为你锦上添花的事
Way to go, man. Oh, "Way to go"! Russell, listen.
就是这样 哦 "就是这样" 听好Russell
I don't need any more feathers in my cap, okay?
我不需要再添什么花了 好吗
I've got a peacock back here.
我已经有了一整个花♥园♥了
Major plumage.
还是超大的那种
I have so much that I could teach you, I mean,
我是说你可以从我这里学到很多东西
If you just open up your eyes and... and let me in, Turk.
如果你打开眼界 并且让我走进去 Turk
Let me in. I'm about to punch you in your mouth.
让我进入你的世界 我真想一拳打在你的嘴上
Fine. But be fair-warned. I trained with the Mossad, okay?
那好 友情提示 我可是在摩萨德受训的
以色列情报机关
I could kill you with a button off your jacket. Really?
我用你夹克上的一颗扣子就能干掉你 真的哇
Well, I train with LaMarcus down at the gym,
我还和拉马库斯一起在体育馆训练过
and he was an NFL linebacker until he came out the closet!
他出柜前还是美式橄榄球联盟的中后卫呢
All right. I have two minutes.
够了 我有两分钟的时间
Here is what you should be doing.
这些是你们应该做的
Thank god you're back, Drew. Lucy is crazy.
Drew感谢上帝你回来 Lucy简直癫狂了
Trang, you haven't even begun to see crazy.
Trang 你还没见过真正的癫狂
You want to do this again?
你是不是还想打架
You feeling froggy? Then leap, son.
是不是皮痒了 你小子跳过来啊
Stop! All right, I'm not even supposed to be helping you,
行了住口 我本来不应该来帮你们的
So listen up.
耳朵都竖起来吧
The key to diagnosing your case study is in chapter...
诊断病例的关键在这一章
Drew. Outside. Now.
Drew 出来 立刻
Wait. Drew, what chapter?
等等 Drew 第几章
Wait. What book? They all have chapters!
还有 是哪本书 每本书都有章节啊
You. Now just exactly
我说你
what in the hell were you doing in there? Come on.
到底在那儿干什么呢 拜托
Now I gave you the keys to freedom, and you blew it.
我告诉了你获得自♥由♥的关键 你竟然搞砸了
Now I'm gonna stand here
现在我站在这里
And watch as you March back into that hole
然后看着你再回到洞穴一样的教室
and tell those parasites that they have to do it on their own.
告诉那些寄生虫学生 他们要自己完成作业
You know what?
你知道么
I can't do that, because I'm one of those parasites.
我做不到 因为我也是寄生虫之一
In fact, I'm the king of the parasites,
说实话 我是寄生虫里的老大
and whether you like it or not, they need me.
不管你喜不喜欢 他们都需要我
So... Fail me if you want, but I'm gonna go back in there,
如果你愿意可以让我挂科 但我还是要回到他们身边
And I'm gonna help my friends.
我要帮助自己的伙伴
Of course... That is what you're going to do.
当然 这是你应该做的
You're like me, number one. You can't help yourself.
你很像我 学霸 控制不住自己
Son, you're a leader.
孩子 你是个真正的领头人
You had this whole thing planned, didn't you?
这些都是你计划好的 对吗
You knew I wouldn't be able to stay away from them.
你知道我不可能对他们撒手不管
Yes, indeed. A piece of advice?
确实 给你条建议
Pick a leadership style and stick to it.
走出自己的领袖风格 然后坚持下去
But please avoid aggressive shaming,
不过千万要避免咄咄逼人
because it's my bread and butter.
这就是我的生存资本
Yeah. I've seen your work. Very impressive.
是的 你做的我都看在眼里 值得称赞
Thank you.
谢谢
It means a lot to me.
你的评价很有分量
G-g-go, go, go.
去吧去吧去吧
Go, go.
快走
This is embarrassing.
真让人不好意思
Why are you moping around like a tiny girl bitch?
为什么像个小婊砸一样晃来晃去
Wow. Can't you ever just be like "Hi,"
哇哦 你就不能说句"嗨"吗
or even better, "What's up?"
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表