这位 就是Art
Hiya!
嗨呀
Art's been slinging peanuts at the ballpark for 40 years.
Art在球场投掷花生已经40年了
He is a concessionary legend.
他是个特惠的传奇
You should all bow down.
你们该鞠躬致意
I'm serious. Bow down.
我说真的 快鞠
Now get out.
出去吧
All right, who wants a key to a golf cart?
谁想要一辆高尔夫车的钥匙
It's right out front, all juiced up, ready to go.
就停在前面 性能良好 随时都可以使用
You can travel in style
你们可以出游有型
Like an old couple cruisin' the sad folks' home.
就像一对老人巡视悲惨普通人的家一样
Hey, how many keys did you make?
嘿 你配了多少把钥匙
Mm, just a couple. Oh, nice!
唔 几把而已 漂亮
How did they not see us stealing their cart?
他们怎么会看不到我们在偷车呢
Frank, that cloud look like a cupcake,
Frank 那朵云像一个纸杯蛋糕
And that one look like a chili dog.
那朵云像一个热狗
Man, I hate being on a diet.
节食真是太讨厌了
Look it, that one looks like a turkey leg.
看哪 那一朵像一个火鸡腿
Oh, a big turkey leg.
噢 一个大大的火鸡腿
And a pie, a lemon pie. Lemon meringue pie.
还像一个派 一个柠檬派 柠檬蛋白派
I will take a key, thank you very much.
给我一把钥匙 非常感谢
I would never willingly give you anything
给你什么东西我都不乐意
That was not some sort of fatal virus.
这不是什么致命病毒
Whoa. Did you see that?
你看到了没
I'm startin' to get a vibe
我有种感觉哦
That Drew doesn't like me or something.
Drew不喜欢我
Oh, no. That's how friends make jokes.
不会啊 那是朋友之间开玩笑呢
Nah, trust me. I'm great at reading people.
不是 相信我 我看人很准的
Hey, that's why you gotta ask him
所以你去帮我问一下
About letting me back in the study group. Or...
让我回学习小组的事情 或者
We could let him come to us.
我们可以等他来找我们
Abou then we'll beack in in a position of power.
这样我们就有主动权了
You know, like, your move, Drew!
就好像是 你做的决定 Drew
Nah, come on, please. He listens to you.
不要 拜托了 他听你的话
You're smart and nice, and you smell like the beach.
你又聪明人又好而且你身上有海滩的味道
Okay, I'll do it. Yeah, not like the kind of beach with dead fish
好吧 我会帮你的 不是那种有死鱼
And homeless dudes camping and that weird foamy stuff th--
有露营流浪汉还有那种恶心的有泡沫的东
Yeah, I got it. Yeah.
好了 我知道了
Look at you guys...
看看你们俩
Chief of medicine. Chief of surgery.
内科主任和外科主任
It must be nice to have risen up with each other, huh?
跟彼此相互扶持成长起来的感觉一定很好吧
To work with someone that's got your back.
和会支持你的人一起工作
Well, we get awfully busy... There's not that much of that...
我们特别的忙 也没有很多
With some of the doctoring around here. Around here.
这里的医生事务特别多 这里
I'll tell you what there, art.
我告诉你 Art
Before we do take a look at that shoulder,
在咱们查这条胳膊之前
We've been having just a ton of good clean fun
我们能找到许多乐子
With one thing in particular.
有一件是最特别的
Dr. Turk, you have anything to add?
Turk医生你有什么要说的吗
I don't think it's, uh, particularly appropriate
我觉得在病人面前
To discuss this in front of a patient.
讨论这个不太合适吧
Approprio maximus.
非常适合
Dr. Coxy is hella foxy.
Cox医生真♥他♥妈♥性感
I so am!
就是我
I bought a candle to set the mood.
我买♥♥了根蜡烛来增加气氛
Work with me. It's all they had.
他们只有这个了 就只能凑活了
Oh, hey, what did drew say about me rejoining the study group?
嘿 Drew对于我回到小组的事情怎么说的
He said no. Really?
他说不行 真的吗
Hey, did you remind him I'm 1/18th american indian?
你有提醒他说我18分之1的印第安血统了吗
Are you? I don't know, but I always tell people that.
真的吗 我不知道 但我一直是这么跟别人说的
Makes the white man feel guilty.
为了让白人羞愧
Damn, this sucks. I'm dyin' on my own.
我靠 我一个人的话会学死的
Yeah, and I'm sad for you,
我也很遗憾
But we don't want to let this candle go to waste.
但是我们不能让这根蜡烛浪费了啊
Come on, babe. I'm not in the mood.
拜托 宝贝 我现在不想要
A trick candle? I mean, who finds these funny?
整人蜡烛 谁会觉得这个有意思啊
do it again.
再来一次
Do it.
快点
yeah!
耶
Once we get the CT back ,
我们一旦拿到他的CT报告
It's gonna show the best way for me to handle it is surgically.
就能找到最好的手术方案了
You would say that, you slice-happy knife jockey.
那是你说的 你这个举刀的技工
Here's actually what's going to happen.
我们应该这么做
We're going to heal him through medication and PT.
我们用药和物理疗法
Right, physical therapy-- the miracle of stretching.
是啊 物理疗法真是折磨人的奇迹法
It sure beats cuttin' arthur open like he's a pig at a luau.
这肯定比像野猪宴一样把Arthur切开要好
Why do you always have to be right? I don't have to. I just am.
你为什么一定要是正确的呢 我不是一定要是 我就是正确的
Lets handle this like men.
那我们像男人一样来解决问题吧
First one to winston hall gets to decide how we treat him.
第一个到达温斯顿大厅的人做决定
You're on. And... Go.
没问题 开始
oh, yeah!
噢 耶
Whoo! Ooh!
哇
There she is.
她在这儿
You stole our cart.
你偷了我们的车
Now come correct about what you've done.
现在来纠正你的错误吧
Don't make me bring the thunder.
不要逼我生气
'cause once it's been brought, it cannot be unbrought.
一旦发火 就收不回去了
I think maybe your cart wasn't stolen?
我认为或许你的车不是被偷了
Maybe it just left on its own.
或许它就是自己跑了
What in the name of larry holmes are you talking about?
你他喵的在说什么呢
We've seen the way you treat that cart.
我们看到你是怎么对待那个车的
There are patterns of abuse there.
完全是在虐待
Yeah, I mean, the kicking, the insults.
踢打还有侮辱
Skipping maintenance checks.
而且还不维修
Don't forget where your bread's buttered, frank.
不要忘了你是站在哪一边的 Frank
Clearly, the cart is reacting to an injustice,
很明显 这车正是在回应其受的不公平待遇
Trying to correct an imbalance in the universe. Cartma.
正在努力在宇宙中纠正不平衡现象 车神
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Is It?
这简直是我听到过的最愚蠢的事情 真的吗
What the hell?
我靠
You know, the "Check engine" Light's been on since may.
你知道吗 "检查引擎"灯从五月就开始亮了
Just sayin'.
就是这么一说
Whoo!
喔
Heads up, geezers!
注意点 老头们
oh, for god's sake!
天哪
I'm gonna win! No, no, no, no!
我要赢了 不要 不要 不要
No! No!
不要
No!
不
Ya know, it's almost gotten to the point... No!
基本上已经到了 不要
Where I don't enjoy beating you anymore.
我不再享受打败你的时候了
That's not true! I love it. Right, fellas?
怎么可能呢 我简直爱死了 是吧 同志们
Oh, hey, guys. What's up?
同学们 怎么啦
You out here scopin' the ladies?
你们在这里欣赏妹子吗
I hear rebecca b. has sex with multiple partners.
我听说Rebecca B和她好多搭档都睡了
what?
啥
that's how guys talk, right?
这是男生聊天的方式 没错吧
Not at all.
不是
Actually, we were just talking about how you told Cole
实际上 我们正在聊你怎么告诉Cole
That I said he couldn't get back into study group,
我不同意他回到学习小组的事情
But you never asked me that.
但是你从来没问过我啊
I didn't?
我没问吗
Nope, and since the only thing I hate more
没有 唯一一件比
Than entitled little pukes who don't pull their own weight
小混♥蛋♥们不尽心尽力
Is when people put words in my mouth...
更让我讨厌的事情就是别人诬陷我
Cole, you're back in study group.
Cole 你可以回到学习小组了
Hells, yeah. The boys are back. Mnh.
妈的 太好了 我可以回去了
By punishing her, I punish myself. Such is life.
为了惩罚她 我要惩罚我自己 这就是生活
What the hell, luce?
这他妈怎么了Luce
Sometimes there are no words.
有时候我们无话可说
We quietly do what we can.
只是安静的做自己能做的事情
And hopefully,
并希望
No one comes along and says what we don't wanna hear.
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表