But... I don't have a partner.
但是 我没有抽血搭档
Yeah, you do.
不 你有
Just remember, you're terrified of me.
记好了 你很害怕我
I am.
确实
Go ahead.
上吧
But sometimes being there for someone
但有时候支持某人
Means not being there at all.
反而意味着不在那个人身边
the needle is my friend.
针头是我的挚友
The needle is my friend.
针头是我的挚友
I did it. I actually did it.
我做到了 我成功了
You most certainly did. And the good news is
你确实成功了 有个好消息
That med school gets a lot easier after this.
跨过这道坎一切都顺利了
Really? No.
真的吗 不是
No.
当然不是
Oh, hey, thanks a lot for not showing up.
你好 感谢你不出现
By the way, I did it all on my own,
还有 我自己完全搞得定
And I didn't need you after all. That's good, isn't it?
看来我根本不需要你就行 这很好 不是吗
Lucy?
Lucy
Good luck.
祝你好运
Well, this is it. I can't believe you.
一切都结束了 真不敢相信
I can't believe you don't want to do one last eagle.
你居然不想跳最后一次"飞鹰舞"
This could be our last eagle before our next last eagle.
这可能我们最后一支"飞鹰舞"之前的最后一支了
Turk, gather the students.
Turk 叫学生们过来
All right, but they're not gonna fall for Rob Schneider again.
好吧 但他们不会再被Rob Schneider吸引了
Then pull out the big guns.
那就要出大招啊
Tell them it's the cast of "Twilight."
告诉他们<暮光之城>的演员来了
Kids love sexy vampires. I'm on it.
小屁孩喜欢性感吸血鬼 收到
The cast of "Twilight's" In the quad!
<暮光之城>的演员们来啦
The cast of "Twilight's" In the quad!
<暮光之城>的演员们来啦
J.D., are we really doing this?
JD 我们真的要这么干吗
Yes, turk. It's time to finally realize the dream.
没错 Turk 梦想成真的时刻到了
Super eagle!
超级飞鹰
eagle!
飞鹰
Oh, look who it is!
看这是谁
Oh, dear god.
我的天啊
God, that is ridiculous.
天啊 好喝到离谱啊
What is it?
这是什么
That is my prescription fiber drink with rum.
是我的特别处方高纤维朗姆酒饮料
I love that!
我喜欢这个
Ay, you got any of those wiener pills?
你有没有什么壮♥阳♥药♥
Who do you think you're talking to, son?
小子 你以为你在跟谁讲话啊
I'll give you one for 10 bucks.
十块一颗
You got change for a 20? Nope.
二十块有零钱找吗 没有
We'll drop a couple of these bad boys
只需要几粒这种"坏小子"
And go trolling for ladies at the airport bar.
机场酒吧的小妞就没办法逃出我们的手掌心了
Will you be my grandpa?
我想当你的孙子
Why, sure, little man.
没问题 小朋友
Sure.
没问题
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表