第九季 第六集
【实习医生风云】
I finally figured out
我终于找到了
The key to getting everything done at medical school
搞定医学院所有麻烦的办法
Do a bunch of things at once and never sleep.
那就是不睡觉然后不停地做事
Hey, dad. Don't have a lot of time for our daily update,
嘿 爸 没时间一件件和你汇报了
But here goes school's hard, dorm's gross,
这么说吧 课程很难 寝室很差
Not really dating, but I am having my lady needs
没和谁约会 不过我的生理需要
Tended to by a handsome young stallion.
一直有位帅哥帮忙解决着
Wow. Just remembered who I'm talking to.
哇哦 忘了电♥话♥那头是您了
Sorry, dad. But since it's out there,
抱歉 爸 不过既然说到这了
Hot damn, I am in the middle
该死的 我现在确实
Of a real sexual awakening right now.
性♥欲♥旺盛着呢
Yeah, that's about enough for me today, too.
我觉得也聊得差不多了
Talk to you tomorrow.
明天聊
Baby, what's up? It's 5:30.
宝贝儿 干嘛呢 才5点30
I have 9,000 things to do. Go back to sleep.
我有成堆的事情要做 你接着睡吧
Girl, once you wake up the troops,
姑娘 你唤醒了我的士兵
You gotta storm the beach.
你就要把事情做全套
You know what? You are actually on my "To-do" List.
你猜怎么着 你还的确是我的"待做"事项之一啊
The iliohypogastric and ilioinguinal nerves
髂下腹的和髂腹股沟的神经
Innervate the groin region.
支配着腹股沟
God, I'm great at study walking.
天啊 我真是边走边学的好料子
Oh, good. Dr. Turk.
噢 太棒了 Turk医生
I scanned those slides for your lung lecture.
我看了你肺部演讲的幻灯片
I e-mailed them to you. Did you get a chance to check 'em?
我用邮件发给你了 你看见没呢
He's gone, Lucy. He's gone.
他走了 Lucy 他走了
Yesterday was dr. Dorian's last day.
昨天是Dorian医生在职最后一天
Dr. Turk was taking it pretty hard.
Turk医生对此事很是悲痛
He done gone to zion.
他去了天堂
What?
你说什么
Hey, Turk.
嘿 Turk
Okay, this is why pregnancy sucks.
要不怎么说怀孕烦人呢
Your stupid name took my head right to "Turkey," Because I
你那傻名字让我想到了"火鸡"(Turkey)
Have been craving the hell out of thanksgiving food all week.
因为整周我盼感恩节食物都盼疯了
This morning I actually pounded a jar of cranberry sauce
今早我打碎了一罐蔓越橘酱
And me dry stuffing.
就那么干吃
It was like a holiday, only much,
像过节一样的 不过
much sadder. You want to talk about sad
伤感一些 你伤感
I spent the whole morning moping around 'cause J.D. Wasn't here.
我整天早上都在郁闷J.D不在了
It took me about an hour to get out of it.
我花了一个小时才缓过来
Oh, he said to say he misses you.
噢 他说他想你了
He did?
他说的
Yeah.
嗯
It's okay. It's okay.
没事的 没事的
He reacted the same way when he got your muffin basket.
他收到你的松饼篮时也这反应
Look, Turk, I know that you're hurting, but you're gonna find
听着 Turk 我知道你难过 不过你会找到
Someone else here to ride the eagle with.
其他人和你玩飞鹰游戏的
Elliot, you don't ride the eagle. You eagle.
Elliot 飞鹰不是玩的 飞鹰飞
You choose "Toe or thumb?" You join "Fight club with pillows."
你选择"脚趾或手指" 你加入"枕击俱乐部"
You and J.D. Had a pillow fight club?
你和J.D还有枕击俱乐部呢
The first rule of pillow fight club,you don't talk
枕击俱乐部部规第一条 不许谈论
Yeah, I get it. No, I don't think you do. Elliot.
行 我懂了 不 你不懂 Elliot
Elliot, please don't say anything. Hey, Turkleton.
Elliot 求你别往外说 嘿 Turkleton
I know what it's like to lose a friend.
我知道是去挚友是什么感觉
I lost my good buddy Steve back in Korea.
我在朝鲜失去了我的好哥们Steve
Sir, that was a horrible war. Yes, it was, but I'm talking about
先生 那场战争很残酷 是的 但我说的是
A family trip we took to the '88 Olympics.
我们家88年奥♥运♥会去旅行的事
I suggested a wife swap to Steve,
我和Steve建议说我们换妻
And things got pretty weird.
然后事情变得很诡异
Yes, it was an amazing night,
是的 那是个美好的夜晚
But was it worth it to lose a good friend over?
但是真的值得永远失去一位朋友么
Probably.
可能吧
Great effort in the sack last night.
昨晚床上表现不错啊
Just remember, when I say, "I hate you. Don't touch me,"
记住 当我说"我恨你 别碰我"时
It's not about you. It's about all men.
不是针对你 是针对所有男性的
Cool. Crap, I'm a be late for class.
酷 糟了 我上课要迟到了
Drew, wait. There's something I have to tell you--
Drew 等下 我还有话要说
I'm late, too.
我也迟了
You missed your
你是说你的
Yeah.
是的
Oh, my god.
噢 我的天
I'm kidding. Your face looks so dumb right now.
我逗你呢 你的表情看上去傻透了
Why would you do that to me? I'm bored.
你为什么要这么做 无聊么
You're lucky I vibe on crazy.
你真该庆幸我喜欢你这样
I hate you. Don't touch me. Fair enough.
我恨你 别碰我 好的
Now that today we will looking at patients with pancreatic disorders.
今天要面对的是患有胰腺病变的病人
Shh.
嘘
Hey, Drew. Glad you could make it.
嘿 Drew 还以为你不来了呢
Sorry I'm late. You should be sorry
抱歉我迟到了 你应该抱歉的
as I'm giving all of you murderers
鉴于今天我赏光允许你们
The honor of shadowing me today. There is no penalty forthcoming,
这帮杀手尾随我 虽然没什么惩罚措施
However, as it is an optional exercise.
但是 因为这是选修练习
Optional? Hey, man, I gotta cruise.
选修 嘿 哥们 我得走了
Bunch of crap to do. You cool here?
一堆事要忙呢 你 没问题吧
Now just a second. You're leaving?
等一下 你要走
Well, what the heck am I supposed to do?
那我可怎么办啊
How will the hospital get by, for god sake?
这所医院怎么存活下去啊 天啊
Shut it down.
关掉
Everyone, shut it down. It's over.
大伙 统统都关掉 结束了
Stop saving lives. Man, you crack me up.
别治病救人了 哥们 你太搞笑了
Uh, but for reals, I gotta split.
呃 不过真的 我真得走
I met this old cat upstairs
我在楼上遇见个老太婆
Who's got really painful glaucoma.
得了非常严重的青光眼
Translation crazy-ass government product.
翻译下 政♥府♥买♥♥单的靓臀
yeah, we'll probably hang out,
嗯 我俩打算出去玩玩
Maybe watch some "Benson" Reruns.
也许再看看
You know what I'm saying? Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
你懂我说意思吧 嗯 你懂的
Number one, remind me again why I can't kill him.
第一名 提醒我下为什么我不能杀了他
His daddy built the hospital. Fair enough.
这医院是他爸出钱盖的 说得对
All of you remain where you are for a moment.
你们先原地呆一会儿
I'm going to punch through a wall.
我要去砸墙
Maureen, I e-mailed you
Maureen 我把你未婚的照片
Your bachelorette pictures this morning.
用邮件发给你了
I would have put them in the regular mail,
我想寄普通邮件来着
But I think we could get arrested.
但我怕那些照片会惹麻烦
Okay, class, I want to thank Ms.Bennett
好了 同学们 我想感谢Bennett女士
For her help on this presentation. Thank you!
感谢她帮我弄幻灯片 谢谢你
Not really a stand and wave moment. Here we go.
这不是需要挥手致意的场合 开始了
What do you mean they're not the bachelorette photos?
你说那不是你的未婚照片 怎么回事
All right, people, we'll start
好了 同学们 我们将从
With advanced mesothelioma of the lung.
肺部的间皮瘤开始学习
Now that's not a lung. Dr. Turk, please
这可不是肺啊 Turk医生 听我解释
No, Lucy, I think this could be what we call a teachable moment.
不 Lucy 这是个很好的受教时刻
Next up should be
下一张应该是
Pulmonary fibrosis.
肺纤维化
That ain't pulmonary fibrosis.
这可不是肺纤维化
That's a woman nibbling on some panties.
是一个女人在咬内♥裤♥
Looks like the night took a dark turn, people.
看来某人玩砸了啊 伙计们
Let's see what's next. Oh, she's back!
看看下一张 噢 她满血复活了
Back in action!
杀回战场
You can't do stuff like that to strangers, woman.
你不能对陌生人那么干呐 姑娘
It's not right. I Know. I'm sorry.
不合适啊 我知道 对不起
He's a human being, Lucy.
他可是个人啊 Lucy
He got 9 bucks, okay? I made it rain. Move on.
他收钱的 好吗 我搞定的 别纠结了
You all right?
你还好吗
It was a rough surgery.I don't think the guy's gonna make it.
手术挺艰苦的 我觉得病人希望不大
Oh, that stinks.
噢 糟透了
Yeah. This is when I really miss J.D.
嗯 这时候我就特别想念J.D
You know, at work, he'd see me like this
你懂吗 上班时 他看见我这样
And then try and pick me up.
就会试着开导我
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表