I just feel like I'm racing against the clock,
我只是觉得我在和时间赛跑
like Harrison Ford in some kind of Harrison Ford movie.
就像 哈里森福特演的某些 哈里森福特式的电影
Talking pregnancy sex?
讨论孕期性♥爱♥呢
Yep. Nothing like a girl with a little junk in the front.
没错 没什么能比得上一个前面挺个大肚子的妹子了
What are you, some kind of pervy ninja?
你什么毛病 某种变♥态♥忍♥者吗
Oh, thanks, man. Appreesh. Hey, you know what you should do?
哦 谢了 兄弟 谢了 嘿 你知道你该怎么做吗
Take your shorty on a babymoon. What's a babymoon?
带你家的小矮子来场婴月旅行 啥叫婴月旅行
It's like a romantic trip couples take before their baby's born.
就是夫妻俩人在宝宝出生前去的一次浪漫的小旅行
That's not what I pictured.
我想象的可不是那样的
Breast-milk mojitos.
母乳鸡尾酒
You've had a few too many.
你已经喝太多了
Those babies are way too close to the water.
那两个宝宝离水边太近了
You know, I haven't bagged a preggers yet,
你们知道吗 我还没上过孕妇呢
but I bet it's like having sex with a waterbed.
但是我猜 应该像和水床来一发的感觉差不多
The baby bump actually has the tension of an exercise ball.
隆起的肚子实际上和瑜伽球一样有张力
I was a doula in Madrid for two years.
我曾在马德里当了两年的助产妇
Oh, Drew, so cool. Been to Europe.
哦 Drew 太酷了 还去过欧洲呢
Hey, just babymoon it, dude.
嘿 就去度个婴月呗 兄弟
All right, but don't play any jazz while you're having sex
好吧 但是不要 不要在做♥爱♥时放爵士乐
'cause I read on the Web that it will make the baby gay.
因为我在网上看过 会把宝宝变同性恋的
Jazz makes babies gay, ladies and gentlemen.
爵士乐会把宝宝变同性恋 女士们 先生们
Jazz makes babies gay! Future doctor!
爵士乐会把宝宝变成同性恋 这就是未来的医生
You know, Drew,
你知道吗 Drew
we haven't really connected yet. No.
咱俩还没好好交流交流呢 不要
Is that because by sleeping with Cole I've invalidated myself as a person?
是因为我和Cole上♥床♥了 所以就连做人的资格偶读没有了吗
Pretty much. I get that.
差不多吧 可以理解
So, you ready for the big heart dissection tomorrow?
那么你准备好明天的心室切片测验了吗
Totally.
必须的啊
Plus, my dad sent a care package of smoked meats from home,
而且 我爸从家里寄来了熏肉的爱心包裹
so I thought afterwards,
所以我想 测试完后
maybe you, me, and Cole could go to the park and have a sausage picnic.
也许你 我 还有Cole可以去公园来个香肠野餐
Mmm.
嗯
Okay, that sounded weird. You know what else is weird,
好吧 这听起来好奇怪 你知道还有什么很奇怪吗
is that you've been supervising our group so much lately,
你最近一直在监督我们小组
and you're doing it well, really.
而且做得还真不错 真的
Yeah. Drew, I'm with someone. Not where I was going.
啊呀 Drew 我名花有主了 我没忘那个方面想
I was just gonna say that you haven't done
我只是想说 你还没有
any cutting of our cadaver yet. Hmm.
给咱们的尸体解剖呢
I know, I'm psyched to get in there.
就是说啊 能解剖我真是超兴奋
Hells, yeah. My woman's gonna go all Edward Scissorhands on his ass.
当然了 我媳妇要剪刀手爱德华 给他切个底朝天
I'm making a hedge.
我正修建篱笆呢
Is he, like, really good in bed or something?
他是 床上功夫了得 还是怎么着
He'd have to be, right? I'd hope so, for your sake.
他必须的啊 对吧 为了你 我就这么希望吧
Hello.
你们好啊
My wife is making me do a will,
我老婆逼我立遗嘱
so I'm going to need one of you to act as my confidant,
所以我需要你们中的一个假装我的密友
that I can talk at but not listen to.
我可以吐吐苦水 却不用反过来倾听
Well played, Mr. Suffin.
干得漂亮 Suffin先生
Dr. Mahoney, it looks like you're going to be my sounding board.
Mahoney医生 看来你要当我的共鸣版了
Congratulations. Have fun.
恭喜啊 玩得开心
You're dead to me.
去死吧
So, Jordan is after my stuff,
所以 Jordan盯着我的家当呢
but there is no way that succubus is gonna get my recliner after I die.
但是我绝不能让那个女妖在我死后得到我的摇椅
It is the one chair I sit in when I watch TV
那是我坐着看电视
and yell at sports figures and reality stars.
咒骂比赛得分和真人秀明星的椅子
Fine. Right before you kick it,
好吧 在你翘辫子之前
stick a dead bird underneath the cushion.
往垫子下面插个死鸟
That'll get ripe real fast.
那玩意烂得可快了
Then you can sit back and watch the whole show from hell.
这样你就能在地狱里坐着看节目了
Mahoney, you are a promising young doctor, you are.
Mahoney 你真是个有前途的年轻医生 绝对的
I'm so sorry, Mr. Foster. We did everything we could.
我很抱歉 Foster先生 我们尽力了
Can I have a moment to say goodbye? Of course.
我能单独和她道个别吗 当然
They were married 47 years.
他们结婚47年了
Jordan and I have been together for almost 30.
Jordan和我在一起快30年了
Yeah, but life expectancy for people your age is excellent.
是啊 但是你这个年龄人的平均寿命挺不错的
You know, unless you're a type-A workaholic in a high-stress job
你知道的 除非你是那种做高压工作的头号♥工作狂
with, like, a lot of builtup anger. Enough.
还整天♥怒♥气高涨的 够了
You're not crying, are you?
你不是在哭吧 是吗
I was joking at first,
一开始我只是开开玩笑
but I'm just having a pregnancy moment here. I just...
但是 现在因为怀孕 我就
I'm just really gonna miss you when you're gone.
你死了 我真的会很伤心的
I snuck into the lab to get ready for tomorrow's exam.
我偷溜进实验室为明天的考试做准备
Med students are told to keep a cadaver's face covered
医学院学生需要把死尸的脸盖上
so it doesn't feel too personal, but Ben didn't like it.
这样就不会掺杂个人情感 但是Ben不喜欢被蒙着脸
Oh, it's stuffy under there.
哦 闷死我了
Sorry about that. How you doing? Not too shabby.
真抱歉 你怎么样了 还好吧
You know, I haven't cut you at all yet, but I'm gonna get in there tomorrow.
你知道的 我还一点没碰你呢 但是明天我就要给你解剖了
Lucy, we're friends. It would be an honor.
Lucy 咱们是朋友 我会很荣幸的
Oh, Ben, that's so sweet.
啊 Ben 你真体贴
What are you doing here? Were you talking to your cadaver?
你在这儿干嘛呢 你刚才是在和尸体说话吗
Uh, yeah. I thought I heard that you were supposed to talk to it.
哦 是的 我好像听人说 你应该像和植物聊天
Like a plant, so that it'll, you know, grow.
一样和他说话 这样他就能 你懂的 生长
What are you doing here? Oh.
你又在这干嘛呢 哦
I saw the light on 'cause, you know, I was over in my office working.
我看见灯亮了 因为 你懂的 我在办公室里工作呢
'Cause I work at night, you know.
因为 我晚上工作 你懂的
I counted to 50.
我数到50了
Ready or not, here I come.
你准备好了没 我要来了
You didn't see me, all right? I wasn't here.
你没看见我 好吧 我没不在这儿
You'll do great tomorrow. Thanks, Ben.
你明天会很棒的 谢了 Ben
Hello, wife-face.
你好啊 媳妇儿
Your shift is over and I'm taking you on a babymoon.
轮班结束了 我要带你去婴月旅行
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么呢
A babymoon is a vacation you and your loved one take
婴月旅行就是你和你的爱人在孩子
right before your baby comes out of your special area.
从你的特殊区域冒出来之前 去的一趟旅行
And the resort I found is amazing.
我找的那个度假村超赞的
They have horseback riding and jet-skiing.
既有骑马还有喷气式滑板
Is there also a punching-each-other-in-the-stomach contest?
是不是还有互相往肚子上揍的比赛啊
'Cause that's another thing that I can't do.
因为这个我也玩不了
Well, we could have hotel sex. You like that.
好吧 咱们还可以享受旅馆性♥爱♥ 你很喜欢的
We could do girl hair with our towels.
我们可以用毛巾当假发
We can turn the temperature all the way down to 50
咱们可以把室温直降到10摄氏度
and then crank it back up to 80.
然后再调回27摄氏度
We'll be like gods controlling the weather.
那咱们就像上帝一样 可以操控天气了
Shall we go? Yeah, let's go.
咱们可以走了吗 好啊 咱们走
Sometimes something small can represent something much bigger.
有时 某些小事可以代表某些大事
Whether it's a pen that represents your mortality...
不论是象征你生命有限的钢笔
Jordan, I can't sign a will right now. As usual, please don't call me back.
Jordan 我现在签不了遗嘱 和往常一样 不要给我回电♥话♥
A suitcase that mocks your one last gasp of coupledom...
一个嘲笑你对二人世界最后希望的公文包
Wait, what are we doing? J.D., this is ridiculous.
等等 咱们在干什么 J.D. 这太可笑了
We can't go on a babymoon right now.
我们现在不能去婴月旅行
There's nine thousand things to do before the baby comes.
孩子出生前还有一大堆事要做呢
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间搞这个
Or a tiny exam that's a whopping 25% of your final grade.
或者一个占了你期末25%总成绩的小考试
All right, Lucy Bennett, you're up.
好的 Lucy Bennett 到你了
Let's see if you can bring it home for the team.
让我们看看你能不能替你们组完胜这个考试
Time to shine. Here I come, Ben.
是时候闪耀了 我来了 Ben
Please don't cut me. It's not right.
请不要伤害我 这是不对的
I'm sorry, Dr. Turk, I can't do this.
我很抱歉 Turk医生 我做不到
We have to do the babymoon.
咱们得去婴月旅行
Turk said that once the kid's born, our lives are gonna change forever.
Turk说一旦孩子生下来了 咱们的生活就会永远的改变了
Yeah, Turk also said that Knight Rider was a documentary.
是啊 Turk还说<霹雳游侠>是纪录片呢
It's based on fact, Elliot. Everybody knows that.
是根据真实故事改编的 Elliot 是人都知道
Plus, once the kid's born, you're gonna be obsessed.
再说 一旦孩子出世了 你肯定会一门心思想着孩子的
You probably already picked out
你大概已经挑好
what she's gonna wear on her first day of school.
她第一天上学要穿的衣服了
So? That decision brands you forever.
那又怎样 这一决定会永远给你打上烙印的
I still have night terrors about my first day of high school.
我现在还梦见关于高中第一天的噩梦呢
I wore this suede fringe outfit because of that movie Can't Buy Me Love.
我穿了件仿麂皮的边的外衣 就因为那部电影<爱情买♥♥卖♥♥>
Oh, J.D., it's the most amazing film.
哦 J.D. 那部电影最好看了
Fade in, Patrick Dempsey, a fresh-faced nerd...
荧幕上渐渐出现了呆萌小鲜肉帕特里克 德姆西
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表