告诉他们
I am the one who cheated!
是我作弊了
No, out loud. Tell them out loud.
不 大声说 大声告诉他们
It was me.
是我
I was the one who cheated.
我才是作弊的人
Are you sure?
你确定
Because we're all signed off on Cole taking the blame.
因为我们都认可应该让Cole承担责任
Yes, I did it. I hate myself for it.
是我作弊 我恨自己这样做
I'm so sorry.
真的很对不起
It's just that I am drowning here.
我感觉自己要在这里溺毙了
Ever since I got to med school, everything's been a struggle.
自从我上了医学院 一切都拼了命地争
I wanted a win,
我想赢一次
something I could tell my mom about
有那么一件值得骄傲的事告诉我妈
without being full of crap.
而不是满嘴谎言
I'm really sorry, truly,
我真的 真的很抱歉
For putting you all through this, and
把你们置于此境地
I'll go tell Dr. Cox I cheated.
我会去和Cox医生坦白
Come on, what would Carla say if she found out
说嘛 如果Carla发现你以前已经
that you'd already been married once before?
结过一次婚 她会怎么说
Don't even joke like that.
开玩笑也不能这么说
If that gets back to Carla, I'm a dead man.
如果这话传到Carla耳朵里 我就死翘翘了
Talking about me being married before Carla.
还我在Carla之前结过婚
Dr. Turk, you were married before? We're talking here.
Turk医生 你之前结过婚啊 我们俩这儿说话呢
That's one of Carla's girlfriends.
那可是Carla的女友之一
I can't have that. This is just as bad
我不能这么说 这和我说Carla毒舌
as if I were to call Carla bitchy. You think Carla's bitchy?
下场一样惨的 你觉得Carla毒舌吗
No! I didn't say, Sheila!
不 我没说 Sheila
Just take your butt to where it needs to be and stay there!
该干嘛干嘛去 别乱晃了
I just feel like I've finally found someone I can trust,
我只是觉得终于找到了自己可以信任的人
And then he goes and does this.
然后就发现了这事
I mean, what am I supposed to do now?
现在我该怎么办
Look at those two right there.
看看那边那对
I hear ya. Everyone thinks I'm a little butch anyway.
我明白了 人人都觉得我挺爷们儿的
I mean, I might as well dive in. No. Denise, no,
不如直接当个拉 不 Denise 不是这样
Nicole is one of my patients, and she was willing
Nicole是我的病人 她宁愿冒着失去生命的风险
to risk death to keep her past from her partner.
也不想让她的伴侣知道她的过去
I just learned that word,
我刚学的新词
by the way,"Partner." I'm proud of you.
嘿嘿 "伴侣" 为你骄傲
Sometimes when you really care about someone,
有时当你真心在意某人
You want them to know you just as you are right now.
你希望他们知道的就是当下的你
The best version of yourself.
最好的你
You really gonna blame Drew for that?
你真的要为此而责怪Drew吗
Hey, guys, have you seen Dr. Cox?
嘿 伙计们 看见Cox医生了吗
He went back to the lecture hall
他回演讲厅了
Mumbling something about feeding med students to pigs.
咕哝着什么拿医学生喂猪之类的
Great.
太棒了
Deep breath.
深呼吸
I can do this.
我可以的
Please tell me exactly what part
请向我解释下"禁止离开
of "Don't leave this room" is lost on you.
这房♥间"中哪部分你听不懂
Look, Dr. Cox, Go sit down.
听我说 Cox医生 去坐下
Now since you all claim,
既然你们口径一致
that you have no idea who the cheater is,
说不知道是谁作弊了
The re-exam will be tomorrow morning at 4:00 A.M
重考将在明天早晨4点开始
Outside
在外面
Rain or shine.
风雨无阻
Although, if I were you, I'd plan for rain,
不过如果我是你们 我还是希望能下雨
'cause I'm gonna bring a hose.
因为反正我会带水管去的
What the fraggle rock just happened?
刚刚上演了什么
You guys didn't turn me in?
你们没举报我么
The truth is, I'm drowning here, too,
事实是 我也快在这地方溺亡了
And the only reason I'm surviving is because of you.
但唯一让我坚持下去的理由就是你
I mean, this place is straight up Chuck Norris. Tough as balls.
这地方完全就是Chuck Norris 又硬又软啊
We're all having trouble.
我们都有自己的问题
Even you, Drew?
你也是吗 Drew
Nah, but, uh, I've had, like,
没 但是 我 大概
15 second chances in my life.
被原谅过15次了吧
You deserve at least one, right?
你至少应得一次机会吧 对吧
Just. Don't do it again.
就 下次别这样了
They say the truth will set you free,
人们说真♥相♥会给你自♥由♥
But sometimes you need a little push.
但有时你还是需要一点助力
She's gonna go with the steroids.
她同意采取类固醇治疗
Should we tell Kelso he was right? I'll just send him an email.
要不要感谢下Kelso 我给他发个邮件吧
I'm pretty sure he doesn't even know how to turn his computer on.
我肯定他连开机都不会
Telling the truth's just the beginning.
说出事实不过是个开始
Owning it's the hard part.
不再伪装才是最难的
Hey, mom. School's great.
嘿 妈 学校超棒
Actually, it's a lot harder than I thought, and
事实上 比我想象的难得多
I'm having a really tough time.
我现在过得真的挺艰难
Because the one thing you can never run from is how you really feel.
因为你永远无法无视你自己的内心
Hey. Don't talk. I have something to say,
嘿 别说话 我有话说
And after I say it, I don't want you say the same thing back, I don't want you to look at me,
我说完后 不需要你说同样的话 我也不想你看着我
And I don't want it acowledged at all.
而且我也不希望这话就代表了什么
I love you.
我爱你
Now don't talk to me for a couple days.
这几天别和我说话
Carla, calm down.
Carla 淡定
Okay, I don't care what Sheila said.
好 我不管Sheila和你说了什么
I was never married and I didn't call you bitchy.
我从没结过婚也没说你毒舌
I know she's a good friend of yours,
我知道她是你的好朋友
But that woman is crazy, baby. She's crazy!
但那女人脑子有病啊 宝贝儿 她疯子
No, I, What are you
别 我 你这是
What the
搞什么
I'm
我
Don't you hang up on me!
不许挂我电♥话♥
Don't...
不许
Damn, my wife is annoying!
该死的 我老婆真烦人
What do you say
每人20块
20 bucks a head, you keep your mouth shut?
封口费 如何
All right, follow me to the A.T.M.
好吧 前往取款机
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表