第九季 第十集
【实习医生风云】
Mom, I love that you're proud of me, but I'm not a doctor yet.
妈 我很高兴你以我为荣 但我还不是医生
You can't keep giving my number out
你不能再把我的电♥话♥留给
to women in your church group and saying I'll help them.
教团里的阿姨们 还承诺说我会帮助人家
I can't. Oh, hey. Tell your mom the cookies she made are ridic!
我帮不了 噢 嘿 告诉你妈她做的饼干"齿香"
Yes, that's him.
嗯 是他
It means "Ridiculous."
就是"唇齿留香"
No. There's no reason to shorten that word.
不 是没必要简化这个成语
Look, I gotta go. Bye.
嗯 我得挂了 拜
Your mom dsn't like me very much, does she?
你妈不怎么喜欢我 是吧
No, she's crazy about you.
哪有 她爱死你了
See you're lying! You're chewing on your hair.
你撒谎呢 你正你咬头发呢
Babe, I can read you like the back of a DVD case.
宝贝儿 我太了解你了
A'ight, you chew on your hair when you lie,
知道不 你一撒谎就咬头发
You adjust your bra when you're gonna yell at me
你要凶我之前就调整内衣
And you get a far off look in your eyes when you narrate
你在脑中自言自语时眼神
in your head. Even though Cole and I were clicking
会超放空 尽管我和Cole相处得不错
There it is! Stop noticing things I do!
就这样 别再观察我了
Even though Cole and I were clicking,
尽管我和Cole相处得不错
there was another couple
另一对情侣
that was even more in sync than we were. Queer.
却比我们更合拍 娘们儿
Hey, before you go study, I need your help.
嘿 你去学习之前 帮我个忙
I have a patient who had to pee on a ski lift,
我有个病人不得不在滑雪缆车上尿尿
So she pulled her pants down and her butt froze to the seat,
她脱掉裤子后屁♥股♥冻在座椅上了
And when she got off, she lost
结果她下来的时候
most of the skin on her ass. What's the question?
屁♥股♥上大部分的皮都没了 你想问什么
Can I laugh at that? That depends. Is she within earshot?
我能笑她么 那看情况了 她能听见么
No. Well, it's funny. No butt skin.
不 确实挺好笑的 屁♥股♥没皮了
I lied. She's right behind you. What?
我骗你的 她就在你身后 什么
Ouch.
啊哦
Well, chapter 14 is down.
嗯 第14章搞定
Only 400 more pages to go before the test morrow.
明天考试之前只要再看400多页就行了
I've never had to work this hard in my life.
我这辈子就没这么拼过
School's always been easy for me. Not to brag,
上学对我从来都是小菜一碟 不是我吹
But I was my high school and college valedictorian. Me, too.
但高中和大学我都是毕业致辞代表最优生 我也是
Me, too. I was on the cover of "Time" Magazine as a 9 year old
我也是 我9岁就上了"时代周刊"封面
Because I invented a new kind of laser.
因为我发明了一种新型激光器
Trang, you are so smart.
Trang 你好聪明哦
Babe, you're smothering me.
宝贝儿 别这么粘人
You can be a big fish at home,
你在家可能很牛逼
And then you get to med school and everybody's brilliant.
但进了医学院 每个人都很优秀
Man, you brainiacs think you have it tough?
老天 你们这帮天才觉得就自己难熬了
My 'rents made me go to med school
我父母让我上医学院
Because everyone on my dad's side is a doctor.
因为我爸家里人都是医生
Okay, on my mom's side, everyone is a bounty hunter.
我妈家里人都是赏金猎人
I don't know why I couldn't go to school for that.
我怎么就不能去学做赏金猎人呢
Everyone in my entire family
我家里的每个人都
is counting on me to become a doctor.
指望着我能成为一名医生
And just in case I forget that fact,
以防我忘了这一点
my mom calls me every eight
我妈每八分钟一通电♥话♥
minutes to check in. I feel the pressure, too.
看我进展如何 我也压力山大
Not so much from my parents,
倒不是来自于我父母
mostly because they think I'm dead.
主要因为他们觉得我跟死了没两样
All right, movin' on.
好了 继续吧
The nervous system.
神经系统
Bar codes?
条形码
What the hell is this, a supermarket?
把这地方当什么了 超♥市♥吗
That's a human being, for God's sake. Listen, old prospector,
那可是个人啊 天哪 听着 老头子
I know that any new machine scares you,
我知道所有新设备都让你害怕
But here's the well held secret.
但告诉你个秘密
You know that box that records your favorite television shows?
你知道那个录着你最爱电视节目的盒子
There isn't a demon inside of it.
那里面没有鬼的
Then how does it know what I like?
那它怎么知道我喜欢看什么
I miss the good old days,
我怀念过去的美好时光啊
When doctors and patients actually got to know each other.
那时候病人和医生还互相了解
You know, back when sexually harassing a nurse
你知道 那个所谓性骚扰女护士
was just considered polite chitchat.
还只被认为是礼貌性闲谈的年代
Yes, the good old days.
没错 旧日的美好时光啊
Back when a man of my color couldn't be a doctor,
那时我这肤色的人虽当不成医生
but could live out his lifelong dream
却可以实现有一天能开车
of one day driving a white woman to her hair appointments.
送一位白种女人去做头发的毕生梦想
Yes, things were much better back then.
是啊 那时候世界美好多了
See? Turkleton gets it.
听见没 Turkleton懂我
Happy test day. You know, I'll be there, so don't mess it up.
考试顺利 我监考 别搞砸了
Crap, I'm already late. Wait. Breakfast.
糟了 我已经迟到了 等下 早餐
Strawberry frosting? Nice.
草莓糖霜 真是好啊
Hey, you got fruit, dairy, enough sugar for a month.
嘿 有水果 乳制品 足够一个月的糖
What else you need? Spoon.
你还要什么 勺子
Use your fingers, Queen Elizabeth.
用手指吧 女王陛下
Mmm! Delicious. I'll see you later.
嗯 味道不错 回见了
I love you.
我爱你
What was that?
你说什么
That just sort of slipped out.
说溜嘴了
I'm gonna just assume that was the frosting talking,
我就当你是糖霜吃多了吧
'cause, you know,
因为你知道
that's something I don't ever want hear.
那是我永远不想听见的话
So would you like to take that back? Yes, please.
所以你能收回那句话吗 好的 谢谢
Hello again.
又见面了
Yeah, you know what?
你猜怎么着
I don't want to take it back, 'cause it's the truth.
我不想收回那句话 因为那是事实
Since the second I met you,
自打我遇见你
you've made everything in my life better.
你让我生活中的一切变得美好
So, yeah.
所以 没错
I love ya.
我爱你
Perry, I thought we agreed you wouldn't page me during lunch,
Perry 我以为我们已经达成共识你不在午餐时找我
and I wouldn't make you do cool hip hop handshakes. Fine.
我不逼你做黑人式握手 好
then I owe you a fist bump and a "Peace out,"
我欠你一记顶拳和"回见"手势
but in the meantime, I need a surgical consult on a patient
不过现在 我有个溃疡性结肠炎病人
with ulcerative colitis. She is a lesbian.
需要外科会诊 她是个拉拉
Hey, babe. You ever thought about being with another chick?
嘿 宝贝儿 想过和别的妞儿搞搞吗
No, Cole. Ew!
没有 Cole 恶
I only tell you this so that I can remain relatively guilt free
我之所以告诉你 是因为当你不可避免地
for when you do inevitably stick one of your
在病人面前张个大嘴表惊讶时
size 13 caveman feet firmly into your own mouth.
我能相对无负罪感
I can handle a lesbian.
我可以处理好拉拉的
I'm a professional doctor. Give me what you owe me.
我是名专业的医生 欠债还钱吧
Yeah, yeah. Mm, solid.
耶 耶 嗯 不错
Yeah!
耶
All right, then, books down, murderers.
好了 书都收起来 杀人犯们
It is time to show off
是时候展示下
your useless regurgitation skills.
你们废物般的反刍技能了
Dr. Mahoney will be your proctor. There you go.
Mahoney医生负责监考 给
Try not to tell the test that you're in love with it.
尽量别告诉考卷你爱上它了
Sorry, dog. Already called shotgun on the lesbian.
抱歉 兄弟 拉拉我占了
You can't call shotgun on a person. All right, then. Dibs.
你不能占一个人 那好 我先定了
Damn it!
该死
Dibs works.
优先权适用
Todd, I'll let you run point on this, but you gotta be cool.
Todd 我让你主场 可你必须保持蛋定
Hi.
嗨
I'm Dr. Lesbian, I'll be your lesbian.
我是拉拉医生 我将是你的拉拉
I got it from here, Todd.
接下来交给我吧 Todd
I said I've got it from here, Todd. Okay.
我说了交给我 Todd 好的
All right, then, gutter scum! I just found this cheat sheet.
好了 各位人♥渣♥ 我刚找到这张小抄
Any of you who left this room during the test stays.
谁中途离开过考场给我留下
The rest of you, get out!
其余的 滚蛋
Out!
滚
Now I gotta tell you that I feel pretty confident
告诉你们 我可以很自信地说
that I can maintain a certain level of calm,
现在如果作弊的人主动承认的话
if the owner of this would simply admit to it.
我还能保持一定程度的冷静
Anyone?
有人吗
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表