第九季 第十一集
【实习医生风云】
Our study group was a well-oiled machine.
我们的学习小组运行完美
Drew was in charge, and I was second in command,
Drew是总负责 而我是二把手
responsible for two things, class notes...
主要负责两件事 课堂笔记
Yep, I got the notes right here.
好了 笔记在这里
and keeping Cole occupied while we did the real work.
以及让Cole在大家做正事的时候也有事可做
Babe, these wheelie shoes are sick!
宝贝儿 这双轮滑鞋棒呆了
Okay, I'll just be walking next to someone,
你看 我会在某人身边走动
then I'll start rolling, and they're like, "What?"
然后突然脚下生风 他们会说 什么鬼
And I'm, like, "Later, tevas." God, where should I go next?
然后我说 再见凡人们 我接下来去哪里转悠呢
What in the heck do you have
在你运动鞋底下的
on the bottom of those sneakers, Champ?
是什么鬼 世界冠军
Are... are those wheels?
难道 是轮子么
Would you show me your glide? Go ahead. Roll on out.
能秀一下你的滑行吗 来吧从这出去
Get your glide on.
走你
Dr. Cox was scary when he was in his regular mood,
正常心情时的Cox医生就蛮恐怖的
but him in a good mood was utterly terrifying.
如果他心情好的话 那就完全是惊悚了
Are you all dying to know why I'm in such a festive mood?
是不是非常想知道为什么我心情这么好
Because you're about to do something horrible to us?
因为你又想好该如何虐我们了
Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Drew, you and your worthless classmates
Drew 你和你这一帮没用的同学
have just won an all-expenses paid trip to...
刚刚免费获得了一次
hell week...
一周地狱之旅
Six days and seven nights
共六天七夜哦
of tests, term papers and group projects.
内容包括了小测试 学期报告以及小组课题
By the end of the week, one of you is going to have a psychotic break.
当这周结束的时候 你们中会有个人会精神完全崩溃
How darn good is it to be me right about now?
要问我现在感觉有多好
"Just this side of fabulous" is the answer.
答案是 好到没朋友
Just this side of fabulous.
好到没朋友了
As much as Dr. Cox loved torturing us,
和Cox医生喜欢折磨我们的程度一样
Dr. Turk enjoyed all the perks of being chief of surgery.
Turk医生则非常享受作为首席外科医师的福利
T-dawg! Looking-good five!
老T 看上去不错 击个掌
Where's my pastry?
我的小点心呢
Too sugary.
糖分太多
Hey, nothing's too sugary, woman.
嘿 这不算多 姐们儿
Tell that to your diabetes.
这话给你的糖尿病讲
So you worked hard all these years to become chief of surgery
你努力了这么多年才成为首席外科医师
just so people would kiss your ass?
就是为了人们会拍你马屁吗
No, I get a parking spot, too.
不 我还得到了专用停车位
Plus, I get to nickname people whatever I want.
而且我还可以任意给同事起昵称
Hey, what's up, mac and cheese? Oh, snap! Ham and cheese!
你好吗 奶酪巨无霸 哦呀 奶酪火腿
Oh, rainmaker in the house! What's happenin'?
唤雨大仙来了 你好吗
What was that? Oh, we're taking a break.
怎么回事 我们只是让关系暂停一下
Since when? What?
什么时候开始的 怎么了
Well, we said "I love you" to each other,
我们对彼此说了"我爱你"
and it's horrible and gross, and I hate myself and him.
可是感觉可怕而且恶心 我厌恶了他和我自己
Every week is already hell week. How could it get any worse?
每一周都已经是地狱周了 怎么还能更糟
Hey, did you have hell week at your med school?
你在医学院的时候经历过地狱周吗
Yes, it stressed me out so much, my throat seized up for, like, a year.
当然 压力可大了 我的喉咙失声了大概一年
God, how bad was it?
天 那该有多糟
I'm not gonna lie.
我讲的全是实话
It left a few psychological marks.
地狱周给我留下了心理阴影
One of you is probably gonna crack.
你们中的一个大概会崩溃的
I'm looking at you, Li.
说的就是你Li
But hey, good luck. Rootin' for ya.
不过祝你们好运 看好你们
All right, Drew, you're our leader.
现在 Drew你是我们的组长
Let's get this goin'.
我们开始吧
Uh, get what going? I rarely listen to you people.
开始什么 你们说了什么我基本上没听
No, seriously, big d.,
长点儿心吧 老大
I fail out of here, I gotta go to med school in the Caribbean.
我在这里挂科的话 就要去加勒比的医学院了
Dude, I don't speak "Caribbesian."
哥们儿我可不会讲加勒比语
So tell us what to do!
告诉我们该怎么办
All right, why does this always have to fall on me?
好吧 这事儿为什么总落到我头上
I don't have the plan. I don't have the answer to every damn question.
我没什么计划 也不知道每个问题的答案
Hey, Drew's right.
嘿 Drew说得对
Everybody, back up. Give him some space.
大家站远点 给他点空间
He'll figure out the plan and then text us.
他会想出计划然后短♥信♥通知我们的
至尊医生
安全驾驶
Oh, hell, no!
哦不 我的天
Yo, somebody's parked in my spot.
哟 有人占用我的停车位
Boo-hoo. It takes me 11 minutes to pee.
哟吼 我上小号♥就花了11分钟
Do you guys know who "Doc x-treme" is?
有人知道"至尊医生"是谁吗
Russell Vaughn... surgeon, best-selling author,
是Russell Vaughn 外科医生 畅销书作家
wrote some book about doctoring in the third world
写了本关于在第三世界国家行医的书
called "Rebel Without a Copay." What am I supposed to do?
书名叫"没有保险的抗争" 我该怎么办
"Take the bullet out of his mistress' jaw"
"把子弹从他情妇的下颌中取出"
"or take a bullet of your own." I did the surgery.
"或者把子弹从你自己身上取出来" 于是我做了手术
Then he shot me anyway.
他还是向我开枪了
By the way, that mistress is now my wife.
顺便讲一句 那位情妇现在是我的妻子了
Yes he is a bit of a douche,
没错他是有点傻♥逼♥
But every time he shows up here, he raises millions for the hospital.
不过每次只要他在医院 就能给医院带来数百万收益
And he has nailed some top-shelf international strange.
他还解决了一些国际上最疑难的病例
Greetings. Hi. Dr. Russell Vaughn.
日安 我是Russell Vaughn医生
Yeah, I'm Dr. Christopher Duncan Turk,
你好 我是Christopher Duncan Turk医生
chief of surgery. Listen, man, you parked in my spot.
我就是首席外科医生 听好了 你占用了我的车位
Okay, I'm sorry. Um, you know, I have to remind myself
好吧 我很抱歉 只是你知道 我得提醒我自己
that I'm back in the states, where status's everything.
我回到美国 一个靠地位说话的国家
It's not everything.
地位算个啥
It's just that, uh, my spot's in the shade,
只是 我的车位在荫凉处
and I have leather seats,
而我的真皮座椅
and my seats get warm when the sun hits 'em.
会在阳光照射的时候变得很热
I also just recently...
还有我最近啊
You're going to want to stop talking now.
你快要管不住嘴了 赶紧闭嘴
I just needed a moment of peace and quiet.
我只是想静静
The other students will not stop asking me questions.
那群学生无休止地向我提问
Oh, puh-lease.
哦 拜 托
I have a hospital full of incompetents
我还有家全是无能医生的医院
hammering me with asinine questions
他们每天都拿蠢得像驴的问题向我砸来
every second of every day.
一刻都停不下来
Uh, Dr. Cox? Your patient in 3 is septic.
那个 Cox医生 三床的败血症患者
Antibiotics or vasopressors?
是用抗生素呢 还是血管加压药
Antibiotics first.
先用抗生素
That wasn't so dumb. Wait for it.
这问题不算蠢 你等着看吧
Oh, did you get my request for scrubs that hug a little closer to my wam-bam?
哦 我申请了能更靠近小♥弟♥弟♥的一次性手术服 您看到了吗
Thank you, Todd,
谢谢 Todd
for being the example to a point that you don't understand.
你用自己完美地证明了你自己也不明白的一点
You're welcome.
不客气
I didn't ask to be put in charge.
我没要求负责整个小组
I know, number one, but that's who we are.
我知道 学霸 不过这就是我们的宿命
We have been blessed and cursed with intelligence and wonderful hair,
我们的完美智力和柔顺毛发 是护佑也是诅咒
and people follow. You're just going to have to deal with that
人们会跟随你 你的余生
the rest of your life. No, I'm done babysitting.
都要应对这种状况 不 我好人当够了
I don't want to be a leader. I just want to be a good doctor.
我不想当小组长 我只想当个好医生
Fair enough.
说得好
...from the same surgery...
是同一种外科手术
Um, is there something I can help you with, Russell?
有什么需要帮忙的么 Russell
Actually, I'm... I'm helping you.
其实是我在帮你
Dr. Cox told me to jump on any cases that interested me.
Cox医生允许我参与任何我感兴趣的病例
I've got everything under control in this... room.
我已经掌控了这间病房♥里的所有情况
Why don't you go and russell up your own case?
你为什么自己不去搞来几个病例呢
Clever. I was just telling Irene here
问得好 我刚才告诉Irene
that it looks as though she's gonna need a septal myomectomy.
她应该需要一个隔膜式肌瘤切除手术
Russell, I'll decide which treatment is best for my patients.
Russell 我的病人用什么疗法最好 由我决定的
We'll probably go with what he said.
我们有可能按照他说的来进行
11 minutes to answer a page? Really? Embarrassing.
用十一分钟回答一页问题 开玩笑 真丢人
It's 4 in the morning.
现在是凌晨四点
Hey, bedhead, what are those, horses on your pajamas?
喂 鸡窝头 你睡衣上的是马么
Well, I didn't do my laundry. I have nothing else to wear.
我衣服都没洗 没别的衣服穿了
Except more horse pajamas.
除了一堆小马印花睡衣
Here are the case histories for your group projects.
这些是小组任务要用的病历
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表