Where's everyone going? Nice dress. Your boobs look weird.
你们要去哪儿啊 裙子挺漂亮 你的胸看起来好奇怪
Not from up here here. Going to my party.
我这个角度看起来挺好的 去参加我的派对
That's not happening.
那不可能
Tonight we're trying a little exercise in team building.
今晚我们会尝试练习一下团队合作
No one leaves until you take final interviews
在做完这层楼四个临终病人的临终关怀之前
from four terminal patients on this floor.
没人能离开这里
What's a final interview?
临终关怀是什么
It's a chance for old, dying people to bore you
就是给那些垂死的老人一个机会
with their life story before they kick it.
在他们归西前用那些人生故事烦死你
No, denise. Have some respect.
别这么说 Denise 放尊重一点
A final interview isn't some inconsequential thing
临终关怀不是那种不痛不痒
a med student can just blow through.
让医学生可以随便应付的东西
It actually really matters. Now hold my pepper jack, please.
它是非常有意义的 请帮我拿一下我的胡椒奶酪
Come with me, children.
跟我来 孩子们
Hold it like a baby bird, denise. Pepper "J" Bruises.
像捧着一只小鸟一样拿着我的奶酪 Denise 别让它受伤
You have the sacred privilege of being with someone
你们现在拥有了和某些人在一起的神圣特权
and recording their precious memories as they prepare to die.
在他们即将撒手人寰的时候 记录下来他们宝贵的人生记忆
I'm dying?
我要死了吗
No, not dying. Just tonsillitis.
不 不是要死了 只是扁桃体发炎而已
So you get to gargle. Gargle, gargle!
所以你要常漱口 漱口 漱口
Why would you let me go in there?
你为什么让我过去啊
Why would I stop you? This is good cheese.
为什么要拦你啊 奶酪不错哦
Get off my cheese!
别碰我的奶酪
How long do final interviews with actual dying people take?
对于真正垂死病人的临终关怀会持续多久呢
If you work together, it'll go faster.
如果你们合作的话 就会非常快
But let me make this very clear--
但让我把话说清楚
No one leaves until you're all done.
在你们全部完成之前 没有人可以提前离开
All done or none done.
要么一起走 要么谁都别走
Damn. Boots is gonna be pissed.
靠 我朋友肯定都气死了
You have the voice of an angel.
你有天籁般的声音
Oh, thank you. Oh, thank you, sir.
哇 谢谢你 谢谢你先生
Not you, Ted. If I were ten years younger,
不是说你 Ted 如果我能年轻十岁
and you were ten years younger It's too late, sir.
你也年轻十岁的话 已经太晚了 先生
I've already tapped it.
我已经把她"开采"了
Ted Buckland! I'm sorry. He brings it out of me.
Ted Buckland 对不起 他引诱出了我内心的丑恶
It's okay. I didn't always treat Teddy very well.
没关系 我对Teddy也不是一直都很好
Say, how about we do a last night out on the town?
不如我们趁着最后一晚到城里小聚一下吧
Let me give you a proper send-off.
让我给你们送行
That would mean a lot, sir.
那对我来说太重要了 先生
Ted! I'sorry. It's him!
Ted 对不起 都是他逼的
An Indian wouldn't wear chaps.
印第安人才不♥穿♥皮裤呢
You're forgetting my backstory.
你把我的背景故事忘了
I killed a cowboy, then took his chaps.
我杀了个牛仔 然后把他的皮裤抢了
I'm also a sheriff.
我还是个警长呢
it's not a theme party, is it?
这不是主题派对 对吧
No, but thank you for the great early birthday present.
当然不是 但是谢谢你们提前送我这么棒的生日礼物
Say cheese.
笑一个
Well done, girls. The hell with it. I'm goin' in.
干得漂亮 姑娘们 不管了 我就是要去
Maybe no one will notice. Try and blend in.
说不定没有人注意我们 试着混进去就行
Black cowboy? Son, what are you doing?
黑人牛仔吗 孩子 你们在干什么啊
Me? He's the Indian wearing chaps.
我吗 他才是那个穿着皮裤的印第安人
When it works, it works. I'm also a sheriff.
也不见得就不行 我还扮演警长呢
What are you guys doing here anyway?
话说回来 你俩在这儿做什么呢
Picking up some extra cash. We do bar security,
赚点外快 我们当酒吧保安
bouncy house rentals-- we got a line--
充气玩具房♥的租赁 我们 还有一条
We have a line of homemade salsa.
我们还有一条家庭洋葱调味酱的生产线
Shut your face, frank.
去你♥妈♥的♥ Frank
I was gonna tell 'em about the salsa. Copy that.
我要准备告诉他们调味酱的事 就是重复一下
I don't have you guys on the list.
名单上没有你们的名字
It's probably under "D" for Dr. D.,
可能在D分类下面 写的是D医生
or, um, maybe Dr. Dizzle, perhaps d-to-the-izzle?
或许可能是 Dizzle医生 或者D Izzle
Oh, here. We have a D. Izzle. That's probably it.
找到了 这里有一个D Izzle 那可能就是了
I'm dave izzle.
我是Dave Izzle
Hey, hey! It's special "K." Howdy.
嗨 尊贵的K先生 别来无恙啊
Melvis, Frank. Listen, that salsa was in-frickin'-sane.
Melvis, Frank 你们的调味酱真是超级好吃
These are my plus two. Dr. Kelso, do you think you could hook us too?
这是我带的两个同伴 Kelso医生 你能把我们俩也进去么
You're gonna have to ask ted about that
这你们得问Ted了
because this is ted's night.
今晚他说了算
Ted? I'm going to say yes,
Ted 我想说可以
but I've never had this kind of power before,
但是我以前从来没有过这样的权力
So I'm going to milk it, okay?
所以我想充分发挥一下 可以吗
Go ahead. Do your thing.
来吧 做你想做的吧
Let it be so!
那就一起进去吧
Oh, amen.
上帝啊
We have to ask them 25 questions?
我们要问她们25个问题吗
This is gonna take forever.
永远都问不完啊
Ain't no proem, luce. It's just a final interview.
别着急啊 Luce 只不过是临终关怀而已
Man, I just thought of that.
我刚好想起那一段了
Damn, I'm gonna be a good doctor.
天哪 我会成为一个好医生的
Look, we'll split up the patients, okay?
好了 我们把病人分配一下吧
It'll be quick and easy,
问题就变得又快速又简单了
And then we can get to cole's party.
然后我们就去Cole的派对
Done.
问完了
Done.
问完了
Super done. My dude is dead. Mm.
彻底完成任务 我负责的哥们儿已经死了
Peace! Gotta go drown my sorrows with a jagerbomb.
再见 我要去用一杯野格炸♥弹♥来抒发我的悲伤之情
Where's lucy?
Lucy在哪里
Um... What is your birth date?
你生日是什么时候
Probably just find that in the chart.
还是我自己去查吧
Uh... How about... Are you married?
这个 你结婚了么
Okay.
好吧
Do you think that when bears hibernate,
你觉得熊在冬眠的时候
they have super long dreams? What?
会做很长的梦吗 什么
You spoke. I got you! Now you owe me an answer.
你说话了 我赢了 现在你欠我一个答案
You know, tit for tat...
一报还一报
which, by the way, is a horrible expression.
顺便一说 这个表达很糟糕
It sounds... pornographic.
听起来还有点色情
Listen, girlie, I'm not interested
听好了 姑娘 我对回答你那些
in answering a bunch of stupid questions off of a form,
表格里的愚蠢问题 一点兴趣也没有
So why don't you just leave me the hell alone? Great.
你能不能赶快滚让我一个人呆着 好吧
Well, I guess it's time for a little good-bye toast.
好了 我觉得我们现在应该为离别举个杯
Aw, I'm not really much of a toast guy.
我不是那种会祝酒的人
A fond farewell...
一个美好的珍重
to that skanky blonde heading out the door.
给那个招人烦的刚走出门的金发女孩
I'm gonna see what other chickens are in the coop.
我去看看舞池里还有什么其他的小妞
11 seconds-- you beat your record.
11秒 你破了自己的记录
Whoo! I'm spinning!
哇哦 我感觉头晕目眩
Maybe next time you should try it with alcohol
或许下次你可以试着喝点酒
instead of soda. Don'be insane. This is awesome.
而不是碳酸饮料 别发疯了 这已经很好了
Yeah, it is. We're lettin' 'em know! True dat!
是啊 我们应该让他们见识一下 太赞成了
Who and--and what are letting know?
我们应该让谁见识些什么呢
Mine won't talk. He wasn't even intrigued by
我的病人不肯说话 他甚至对我的
my bear hibernation question. For the last time,
熊冬眠的话题都不感兴趣 最后一次告诉你
they don't dream, and nobody cares.
他们不做梦 没人在乎那些
They do, and everybody cares.
他们是做梦的 而且每个人都关心
I'm sorry about your party, but I was very clear--
你们不能去派对我觉得很遗憾 但我已经说过了
All done or none done.
要么一起走 要么谁都别走
Hey, guys? My patient just died.
嗨 我的病人刚刚死了
I'm feeling a little too upset to keep working.
我太悲伤了 不能继续工作了
Really? What was his name?
是吗 他叫什么名字
Look, I can't do this right now, Drew! I'm hurtin'!
我无法承受了 Drew 我太难过了
You're really gonna leave us?
你真的要丢下我们吗
I don't know if you can see how much my soul dies
我不知道你能不能看到每次让你回到我的床上
every time I let you back into my bed,
我有多心碎
but it would make me hate myself, like, four notches less
但是如果我一想到你身上还一点风骨
if I thought you had one decent bone in your body.
那还是会让我少恨自己 大概4个等级吧
Please don't laugh because I said "Bone."
别我说"风骨"你就笑好吗
Hey, look, baby, I would love to stay,
听着 宝贝 我非常愿意留下
but I just don't want to.
但我就是不想
Whoo! Good one. Whoo! Good one, boy!
哇 跳得好 跳得太好了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表