And you'll be given your cadavers.
各组领好自己的尸体
So great first day, everybody.
那么 大伙 首战告捷了
Who wants to keep this party going?
谁想再找个地方继续
If so, meet me back here at 6:00.
想的人 我们6点在这里不见不散
I will have beers, on me.
啤酒我包了
Everyone take a mixed CD on their way out.
大家出门时可人手一张混音CD
For those of you who are fans of a young miss Miley Cyrus,
针对那些喜欢年轻小妞Miley Cyrus的
I recommend the green ones.
我推荐绿色封面的
She's heavily featured.
她是这张的主要卖♥♥点
Dr. Cox? Professor.
Cox医生 叫我教授
Professor cox? Actually it's both.
Cox教授 两个连起来叫
Dr. Professor Cox? Yes?
Cox医生教授 怎么了
Sometimes I feel like you're not even trying to teach me.
有时候我觉得你根本不想教我
I'm not. I generally don't waste time
不想 我基本上不在那些
With people who aren't gonna make it. Oh. Thanks.
扶不上墙的人身上浪费时间 噢 谢谢
Thanks?
谢谢
Hey. Can I talk to you for a sec?
嘿 能和你聊聊吗
What do you want? Well, um, I get the whole trial by fire thing
你想干嘛 嗯 我懂你那套试炼的招数
And you're wonderful at it, really. Don't ever touch me.
你做的好极了 真的 别碰我
Sorry. Um, but you seem to go out of your way to
抱歉 呃 但你有点出格了
Pick on the weakest kids.
你选了最弱的孩子
Maybe you could, I don't know, not do that.
我想也许 你可以 不这么做
Thank you for the feedback. It's invaluable.
谢谢你的建议 真是宝贵啊
You don't mean that, do you? I don't.
你说反话呢吧 是的
And since you don't see yourself as one of the weak ones,
既然你觉得自己不是弱者
Maybe a good solution would be for me to unload
也许最好的解决办法是把我
My years of rage and frustration and pain onto your head
长年积累的愤怒和挫败感都赐予你
And your head alone.
而且只给你
Are we locked down to that, or can we keep spit-balling here?
这事是定了 还是留有讨论的空间啊
Very locked in.
定死了
Looking forward to it.Whore.
我很期待噢 贱♥人♥
Not you. Just something I say whenever I'm pissed...
没说你 我生气时的口头语罢了
When I'm with a whore.
和贱♥人♥生气时
Whoa!
哇噢
None of them showed up.
一个人都没来
I got us all these glow-in-the-dark necklaces
我还准备了这么多的荧光项圈呢
So we wouldn't lose each other when we were out on the town.
这样在外面也不会弄丢对方了
It's their first day of med school.
这可是他们医学院开学第一天
Come on. You remember how we were.
好了 想想咱们的第一天
Nerds! Losers!
呆子 屌♥丝
I feel so alive.
我感觉自己活力四射啊
Everybody at that party had sex.
参加派对的都约到炮了
Come on.Let's go get a beer. No.
走吧 喝酒去 不戴
we all go through life
我们都经历过
Worrying about what other people think of us.
担心别人看法的日子
Hey.Aren't those your students in there with Kelso?
嘿 和Kelso一起的不是你学生吗
Man, I must be the worst teacher ever.
天 我绝对是史上最差老师
The truth is, the harshest words
事实上 最刺耳的话
are the ones we say about ourselves.
都是我们用来评价自己的
You okay, sweetie?
你还好吗 亲爱的
No, Ben.
不好 Ben
I don't belong here.
我不属于这里
I was so depressed yesterday.
我昨天沮丧透了
To cheer myself up, I made what I think is a great decision.
为了转换心情 我做了个超棒的决定
Sometimes one perfect night
有时候一夜良宵
Can change your whole outlook on life.
可以改变你的整个人生态度
Yep. I've got a good feeling about this guy.
嗯 我觉得我俩没准有戏喔
Hey, darling. I'm Dr. Cole. I'll be your physician.
嘿 亲爱的 我是Cole医生 我是你的主治医生
So What are we dealing with here?
那么 先看看你什么情况吧
Non-hodgkin's lymphoma. Oh, giant drag.
非霍奇金氏淋巴瘤 噢 挺不走运啊
Hey.
嘿
Come here.
过来
Hope you enjoyed your last day of med school.
希望你医学院最后一天过得愉快
Yeah, I don't see it. I'm sorry. What?
嗯 我不这么想 抱歉 你说什么
You know that bust you pass on your way
知道你每天上班都能看见的
To pick up your tiny paycheck?
那尊半身人像吧
Notice any resemblance? Symmetric features, strong jaw.
注意到什么相似没 对称的五官 坚实的下巴
Yeah, that's my pop-pop-- paid for this whole building.
对了 那就是我爷爷 这栋楼我爷爷捐资的
So here's the skinny I'm teflon.
所以听好了 这是内部消息 你动不了我
You can fire bullets at me if you want, but be careful.
你可以随便朝我开枪 但小心点
When they ricochet off me, they sometimes hit other people.
当我把子弹弹回去时 有时会伤到别人的
Pa-chi. Pa-ching.
啪 啪
Don't pa-ching me.
别跟我来这套
Paching. Don't you paching me!
反弹 你敢再反弹一个
My dad always says every day is a new day.
我爸爸说每一天都是新的
So today I'm gonna be confident, strong,
所以今天我要自信的勇往直前
And nothing will knock me off my game.
谁也别想压垮我
Oh, who am I kidding?
噢 我骗谁呢
I'm doomed.
我完蛋了
Has anyone seen the crash cart?
有人看见抢救车了吗
Ah, it's, uh, over by bed four.
啊 在四床那里
Now can you make that out?
你听懂了吗
I think I heard the words "Bear fight,"
我想我听到的是"熊打架"
But that makes no sense.
但是说不通啊
You're right. That's super fun.
你说的对 太有意思了
I love doing things with you. Thanks, Perry. I needed that.
我喜欢和你一起玩 谢了 Perry 帮大忙了
I'm having a little trouble getting my teacher groove going.
我怎么拿不出最佳教学状态呢
Maybe you suck at it.
可能你不适合教书
Why do you have to lash out, Perry?
你为什么要拿话伤我呢 Perry
Stay open for business in here,
你要敞开胸怀
In your heart cage.
把心牢打开
I guess I'm just tired of weeding out the weak
我想我只是厌倦了用优胜劣汰
To protect the rest of the herd, like I always do.
来保护其余的学生 就像我以前那样
Maybe you could mix it up a little.
也许你可以变通一下么
Try investing emotionally in one of them.
试着在某个学生身上投♥注♥些感情
A kid stood up me just the other day,
昨天有个孩子替人出头了
And I kind of felt connected to him.
我还挺欣赏他的
Good, good, good.
不错 不错 不错
I'm sure you probably knew him for all of 30 seconds.
我猜你认识他也就30秒吧
It's not like I tried for eight years
不像我 整整用了八年
or anything to get your love.
来让你喜欢我
I thought we were over this.
我以为这事已经过去了呢
I'm drowning here. I wish there was just someone
我要死在这了 真希望有个人
Who could fly up and rescue me from all this.
能把我从这里救出去
I feel like I'd get back on track
我觉得我能回归正轨
If I could just find one student to connect with--
只要我能找到一个能合得来的学生就行
One kid that really needs me.
一个迫切需要我的学生
I mean, that's what it's all about, right? Reaching out.
就是这么回事 伸出援手
What's your name? Drew.
你叫什么 Drew
I'm taking an interest in you.
我对你挺感兴趣的
Carry on.
继续
That's not good for me, is it?
这对我不是什么好事 对吧
Drew, you know I don't care.
Drew 你知道我不关心
Come on. Grab me like a man. Let's do this.
来吧 像男人一样抱紧我 继续
Ah, what up, Dizzle?
你好啊 Dizzle
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
I got it.
我捡吧
I'm not always a believer in serenity,
我不太相信天意
But sometimes the world just brings things together.
但有时老天真是自有安排
I was chasing that, so it's mine.
我刚才一直追着捡呢 所以是我的
It's a naked picture of me.
这是我的裸照啊
It fell out of that Cole kid's notebook.
从Cole的笔记本掉出来的
Oh, don't be sad.
噢 别难过了
It's just, oh!
不过是 噢
Wow!That is a very graphic naked picture of you.
噢哦 真是张生动形象的裸照啊
You know, we're gonna go over a lot of that stuff in class,
那个 以后上课这种图片会有很多
So don't worry about it. I shouldn't have looked.
不用担心 我不该看的
I'm both a married man and a beloved professor.
我既是已婚男人又是受人尊敬的教授
I know. You're Dr. Dorian.
我知道 你是Dorian医生
This area's technically the quad,
这块应该算作院子了
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表