And he became a heroin addict.
结果他后来开始给自己注射海♥洛♥因♥了
But just pretend the needle's your buddy
但还是要假装针头是你的伙伴
and you two are doing something you love to do.
你们两个在一起做你喜欢的事
Like roller-skating?
比如滑旱冰吗
I would have said ice dancing, but to each their own.
我会去冰上舞蹈 但人各有志
here goes nothin'.
管他的
I did it!
我成功啦
Dr. D., thanks for always helping me
D医生 十分感谢你帮助我
Through the tough stuff.
渡过难关
That's okay. Maybe you should practice
没关系 你应该找个学生搭档
On, like, a student partner or something,
什么的来练习一下
Preferably someone who can't feel pain.
最好是那些不会感到痛的人
Ooh, like the incredible hulk.
就像绿巨人一样
The hulk can feel pain, Turk. Also, lasers hurt him.
Turk 绿巨人可以感受疼痛 而且 激光伤到他了
Dude, I hope you paged me 'cause you came to your senses
兄弟 希望你是恢复理智了才呼我过来
And realized that we need to do one last eagle.
明白过来我们还差最后一支"飞鹰舞"
Eagles are played-out, turk.
"飞鹰舞"已经过时了 Turk
How dare you.
过分啊
You and I are gonna find the kid that torched me.
你要和我一起找到那个折磨我的孩子
You said you wanted to do something this last week.
你说最后一周要干点什么的
This is gonna be fun.
会很有趣的
We'll be like the interracial hardy boys.
我们就像跨种族哈迪男孩
Look. A clue--
看 有线索
A piece of old man Peterson's overalls.
Peterson老头的连体裤的碎布
That means he's the phantom of CAT scan island.
原来他就是断层扫描仪的幽灵
Dad's gonna be so proud of us, black adopted brother.
爸爸会为我们骄傲的 收养的黑人哥哥
All right, I'm in.
好吧 我加入
But you're buying me a magnifying glass.
但是你要给我买♥♥个放大镜
I got you a present. What is it?
我给你准备了一份礼物 什么
I don't know. It came out of the guy in room 12.
我也不知道 12房♥那男的身上出来的
That's sweet. Aw. It's still warm.
你真体贴 还是暖的
Oh, god. Here's sunny. Who's sunny?
天啊 Sunny来了 谁是Sunny
Sunny is a wicker basket of adorable kittens
Sunny是一篮可爱的小猫咪
Sliding down a shimmering rainbow. Head for the hills.
冲下微微发亮的彩虹 冲向一座大山
Oh, hi, guys! It's too late. If she talks to me, shoot me.
大家好 太晚了 如果她跟我讲话 就杀了我吧
Denise, is this Drew?
Denise 这就是Drew
you said he was handsome, but wow!
你是说过他很帅 但是 哇
What's happening?
发生了什么
I can't believe Denise found that special someone.
难以置信啊 Denise居然找到了真命天子
When I first met her, I thought, this woman is
我第一次遇见她的时候还想 这女人
probably going to die alone, but here she is and here you are
可能要孤独终老了 但是你们在一起了
And here I am to ask you guys if you'd like to go
而我是来邀请你们
On a double date with me and Keyshawn. I guess.
跟我和Keyshawn来一场四人约会 可能吧
yes! We're not doing that.
赞 我们不会真的要去吧
Of course not. I was gonna say yes,
当然不去 我只是先答应
Then call her at the last minute, tell her I'm sick,
在最后时刻再打电♥话♥放她鸽子 说我病了
Then change my cell phone number. Yeah, I owe her that.
然后就换电♥话♥号♥码 就当是我欠她的吧
She is my closest female friend.
她是我最亲密的女性朋友了
Cole, will you please be my blood buddy for Dr. Cox's exam?
Cole 可以在考试时当我的抽血搭档么
Mm, sorry, baby, no can do.
不 宝贝 我们不约
Doc says I got tiny baby veins--something to do
医生说我的静脉很窄
With my moms eating blowfish in the third tri-mo.
跟我妈怀孕第三♥期♥时吃河豚有点关系
besides, I've seen you take blood before,
况且 我见识过你的抽血
And you suck at it.
你太渣了
Somebody help me!
救命啊
I have a family!
我上有老下有小啊
He's dealt with worse.
他遇过更糟糕的
He came to this country on a boat made of tires.
他坐在轮胎造的小船上来美国的
okay.
好吧
I guess I am gonna have to break out the big guns.
看来我要放大招了
No blood, no sex.
不抽血 滚床单没门
Turk and I were hard at work
Turk和我在认真想办法
Trying to solve the mystery of the feelings hurter.
解决这个伤人心的坏蛋之谜
Now do you see how the r's in this evaluation form
现在你看到这个评估表上的"r"
Are the same as in this test from three months ago?
跟三个月前的考试的"r"是一样的吧
Dude, I totally see it.
没错 确实是
Hello, Barry Friedman.
你好啊 Barry Friedman
Hacking into the med school files right now.
我正黑进医学院的档案系统
You can hack? No, I have a password.It just sounded cooler.
你还是个黑客啊 不 我有密♥码♥ 只是听起来酷点罢了
We're in.
好了
Tell me a story, Turk.
Turk 好好介绍一下他
Barry friedman-- lives in the east dorms.
Barry Friedman 住在东部宿舍
Okay, buckle up, barr. We're coming for you.
准备好吧 Barr 我们来了
Which way is east?
哪边是东边
So... What's the plan for tonight?
所以 我们今晚有什么大计
Drew doesn't want to go. Bummer. Rain check?
Drew不想去 真可惜 延期吗
Yeah. Definitely.
当然
Yes! Look forward to it.
我很期待
No. Not happening.
别 不可能的事
How beautifully ironic that the queen of sensible slacks
真是讽刺啊 理智女王
is not even wearing the pants in her very own relationship.
居然不能为自己的恋爱做主
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Now I saw how fast Drew put the kibosh
Drew居然这么迅速地
On that double-dating idea.
拒绝了四人约会
Missy, you realize you're shoulder-deep
小姐 你意识到自己正泥足深陷于
In that inevitable turf war that defines modern coupledom.
现代伴侣关系的地盘争夺战中了吧
And psst!
还有
he... Is... winning.
他要赢了
and make no mistake about it.
而且毫不犯错
Early victories are ha--huge.
早期的胜利意义重大啊
In our first month dating, Jordan made me give up tomatoes,
约会的前一个月 Jordan让我放弃吃番茄
Speaking to my mother and my ponytail.
跟我老妈谈话 还有我的马尾辫
Honest to god, I can still feel it some mornings.
说真的 有些早上我还能感觉到它
That's not the way it is with Drew and me.
我和Drew的关系可不像这样
I see your point. Because you are so very different
我懂你的意思 因为你们太与众不同了
from every other couple
跟其他情侣不一样
In the history of doomed relationships.
特别是在毫无未来的关系上
Note to self-- they're different.
明白 他们不一样
I think this is Barry Friedman's room.
这里就是Barry Friedman的宿舍了
23, right? Turk, I can see the number 23 from here.
是二十三吧 Turk 我从这里都能看到二十三号♥
We don't need that stupid magnifying glass.
我们不需要这傻♥逼♥放大镜
Damn. Why didn't I get one of those for me?
可恶 我为什么不拿一个呢
You've got to be careful when you're working a mystery...
在破解谜团时一定要小心为上
Dr. Kelso!
Kelso医生
Come in or shut the door.
要不进来 要不关上门
You're lettin' all the funk out.
你们在把疯克音乐都放走了
Because you might not like what you find...
因为你可能会不喜欢你发现的东西
Hey, I know you were thinking of chinese food tonight,
我知道你今晚想吃中餐
But I want to do italian. Okay.
但是我想吃意大利菜 好吧
Great.
好
Perfect.
完美
Especially if what you discover
特别是你发现自己
Is that you're still totally lost.
始终处于下风
Come on, girl, do it!
加油 你能行的
Make me bleed!
让我流血吧
I can't do it.
我做不到
I'm never gonna be able to do it.
我永远都不会抽血
There's my big box of failure.
这就是我的那盒"失败"吧
Aw, santa, you got my letters, you fat bastard.
圣诞老人 你个死胖子 看来你收到我的信了
oh, crap.
这下惨了
Dr. Kelso, why are you here?
Kelso医生 你在这里干什么
This is my sex pad.
这是我的"性♥爱♥宫殿"
And what have you done with Barry Friedman?
你对Barry Friedman做了什么
He dropped out of med school two weeks after it started.
他开学两个星期就退学了
I've been using his dorm room as my love nest.
我一直将他的宿舍当爱巢用
I can't get with a gal
我在和Enid的床上
in the same bed I shared with Enid.
不能尽情享受鱼水之欢
Gives me the softies.
让我硬不起来啊
Wow, that's disgusting. Ugh. Threw up in my mouth a little.
太恶心了 我有点干呕
Well, looks like we hit a dead end.
我们现在毫无头绪
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表