You know, when you spend the hardest time in your life
如果你和一群人度过了生命中最艰难的一段时光
with a group of people, you're bonded forever.
你们永远都会紧密地连在一起
What are you guys still doing here?
你们还在这里做什么吗
All done, none done, remember?
要么全都离开要么一个都不能走 你说过
Wow. That crap worked.
哇 那些废话还真有用
I faculty-advised the hell out of you guys.
看来我真是给你们提供了宝贵的专业建议
I think it dawned on all of us that,
我觉得我们所有人都意识到
in a way, we were war buddies...
某种程度上说 我们就像战友
And we wouldn't be able to get through med school
我们不可能从医学院毕业
if we didn't have each other's backs.
如果我们不互相帮助
Leave him! Every man for themselves!
扔下他吧 大家各顾各吧
Well, it dawned on most of us.
好吧 我们中的大部分人意识到了
Hey, thanks for making cole come back.
谢谢你让Cole回来
I didn't make him come back.
我没有让他回来
I really hate talking to that guy.
我特别讨厌和那个家伙说话
Adds an extra shower to my day.
给我的生活平添烦恼
I can't believe it's been 12 years
不敢相信从我们读医学院开始
since we started medical school. We getting old, kemo sabe.
已经过了12年了 我们在变老 朋友
Well, thank you, lord. Now you do realize
谢谢你啊 主 现在你们终于意识到
you could've saved yourself a lot of embarrassment
你们可以把自己从很多尴尬的境地拯救出来
and a lot of time and about seven stitches
还可以少浪费点时间 也不用被缝七针
if you'd just admitted to that a little earlier.
如果你们能早一点承认的话
Of course, it wouldn't have been as much fun for me,
当然啦 也不会给我这么多笑柄
and I damn sure wouldn't have gotten
我也肯定不会拍到这张
this terrific screen saver.
超赞的屏保照片
He's gonna want a copy of that. No, I won't.
他想要一张 我才没有呢
Hello, christmas cards!
可以做成圣诞卡片
There's nothing wrong with getting older,
变老没有任何错
so do yourself a favor-- get a prostate exam,
所以帮自己个忙吧 做个前列腺检查
stop wearing ironic t-shirts and just let it happen.
别再穿搞怪T恤了 让这一切顺其自然吧
Sometimes we have to embrace
有时候我们要学会接受
the hard truths about ourselves,
关于自己那些不想承认的事实
whether it's what we really want to do on a big night out
我们到底想在派对之夜做什么
or realizing that you're never as strong alone
或者意识到一个人远远不如
as you are together.
一个团队强大
Can't believe we found 'em.
天呐我们竟然找到了他们
I can't believe they came.
他们竟然来了
Three straps!
排三列
Ted, you're not gonna just walk out
Ted 你就这么走了
without saying good-bye to anyone, are you?
也不跟大伙儿告个别吗
Aw, nobody cares.
没有人在意的
We are gonna miss you.
我们会想你的
Is this more like what you were looking for?
这才更符合你所期待的那样吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你先生
Oh, uh... Forgot my keys.
啊 钥匙忘拿了
I'll be right back!
我马上回来
Oh, got 'em! Aw.
又找到了
This is more appropriate.
这才更合适
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想念你的
Bye, Ted.
再见了 Ted
Good-bye, Bob.
再见 Bob
Well, honey, uh...
好了 宝贝
Play me out.
给我奏乐送行吧
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表