Oh, dear god, newbie.
天啊 菜鸟
Don't tell me you're still looking for the visionary
别告诉我你还在找那个
Who gave you the bad review. Yes, I am.
给你差评的神秘人吗 没错
I know you don't give a damn about what students think,
我知道你不在乎你的学生怎么评价你
But I want them to remember me as someone who was nurturing.
但我想他们记得我是那个培养他们的人
So let me get this straight.
那你说清楚点
You're going to find this kid... Then what?
你找到这个同学 然后呢
I'm gonna change his mind. Excellent use of your time.
我要改变他的想法 真懂得利用你的时间啊
Forget him.
别理他
Turk, gather all the students in the lecture hall.
Turk 叫所有学生到演讲厅
All of 'em?
全部吗
Just lure them there with something young people like,
用那些年轻人的玩意引诱他们
Like pizza or Rob Schneider.
披萨 Rob Schneider什么的
So pizza?
那就披萨吧
Sure. Okay.
可以 好的
Dr. D.,
D医生
I really need you to be my blood buddy for the exam.
我非常希望你能成为我的抽血伙伴
Lucy, I'm glad that I make you feel comfortable, but--
Lucy 很荣幸你觉得我可以帮到你 但是
If you could just help me get through this one,
如果你这次帮我
I know next time I can do it on my own.
下次我就能行
It's just that I'm working a case right now.
我手头上还有个病症
A-and I'm this close to crackin' this mother wide open.
我很快就能让哪位妈妈脱离苦海了
okay, I know dr. D. can't resist my puppy dog look.
我知道D医生无法阻挡我的可怜样
oh, crap! She's puppy dogging me.
可恶 她又出动可怜样了
Be strong.
坚强点
I will do whatever it is that what you want me to.
我会竭我所能去帮你的
Thank you.
万分感谢
We're going to dinner with Sunny and Keyshawn.
我们必须去跟Sunny和Kayshawn吃晚餐
I thought you didn't want to go. Well, now I do.
还以为你不想去呢 我想去
Wear your black shirt and dial the hair gel back.
穿上你的黑衬衫 用少点发胶
You're not doing the weather on channel 7.
你又不是在第七台做天气预报的
So who gave dr. Dorian
是谁给Dorian医生
A negative review?
差评的
Many of you had motives.
你们很多人都有动机
Mary, there was the unfortunate incident
Mary 我把你叫做"Mark"只是
Where I called you "Mark" For the first part of the quarter.
第一季度一个不幸的意外罢了
But now I'm a major supporter of your softball team,
然而我现在是你垒球队的忠实粉丝
So we worked that out.
所以 我们没结下梁子
Jeremy, of course I suspected you.
Jeremy 我当然怀疑过你
You take a little too long to laugh at my jokes.
你对我的笑话反应时间长过头了
But I forgot to account for your interpreter.
但是我忘了考虑你的翻译了
I apologize
抱歉了
For not giving you a proper hearing.
没有给你一个认真"聆听"的机会
Thank you, Jeremy.
谢谢你 Jeremy
Dr. Turk and I are going to keep you in here all day
你们一天都会被我和Turk医生留在这
Until whomever gave me the negative review
除非那个给我差评的人
Steps forward.
肯自动站出来承认
Who amongst you has the courage to step forward and say,
你们谁有种就站出来承认啊
"Hey, I am the coward!"
"我就是那个懦夫"
Oh, dear lord, newbie.
我的上帝啊 菜鸟
It was me.
你的差评是我写的
Perry?
Perry
Hey, why would you do that to me?
为什么你要这样对我
Because, as always, pushing your buttons amuses me.
因为 一如既往地 你崩♥盘♥我开心
And I know you don't think
况且我心知肚明
I have anything left to teach you,
你觉得我已经倾囊相授了
But maybe I wanted you to see
但是我可能想让你知道
just how ridiculous you truly are,
你现在有多荒唐
constantly chasing their approval.
一味追求他们的认可
Sorry to interrupt, Dr. Dorian. I just wanted to make sure
抱歉打扰了 Dorian医生 我想确定下
You were still gonna be my blood buddy. I'll be there.
你还是我的抽血搭档吧 我会准时到的
What?
干嘛
You can't even help yourself, can ya?
你忍♥都忍♥不住 对吧
Dorian, in order for these kids to really learn,
Dorian 要想这帮学生真正学到东西
Sooner or later you gotta let go of their hands.
总有一天你要学会放手
So I'm supposed to be like you and just rule by fear?
那我应该像你那样实施"恐怖统治"吗
Perry, they hate you.
Perry 他们恨你
Yes, they do, and sure, I could be a little bit kinder.
确实 我也可以友好一点
But that's not going to happen, and here's why--
但这是不可能的 原因很简单
We're creating doctors, not kindergarteners.
我们在培养医生 不是在带幼儿园小朋友
They need me.
他们需要我
Do they?
真的吗
Because I don't ever remember
因为我并没有
Holding your smooth little doll hand,
握着你那双光滑的洋娃娃手
And you turned out to be not too horrible a doctor.
你也成为了一个还不错的医生
So I'm here
我来了
For our ridiculous couples date.
参加这个脑残的四人约会
Where are they? They're at the bar.
他们在哪 他们在吧台那边
I told them they couldn't sit with us.
我告诉他们不能跟我们坐在一起
Okay, let's sneak out the back and go play air hockey.
我们溜到后面去玩桌上冰球吧
Why did you make me come here?
那你要我来干嘛
So I could win, which I did. Look, I had to do something.
我要赢 而且我也得偿所愿 我一定要做点什么
You were trying to make a power play.
你在玩高压攻势
No, I just didn't want to go on some stupid double date.
我没有 我只是不想来这个傻♥逼♥四人约会罢了
So far, this has just been a hookup thing.
到现在为止 我们现在只是炮♥友♥关系
Why are you acting like we're in some big serious relationship?
为什么还要表现的像热恋中的正式情侣一样
I mean, don't get me wrong. Not that I'm against it.
别想多 我不是反对这件事
Normally by now I would've sabotage this by...
通常到这个阶段我已经搞砸了我们的关系
I don't know, getting hammered at thanksgiving
比如在感恩节烂醉如泥
And making out with one of your aunts, and I haven't done that.
还跟你其中一个阿姨鬼混 但是我一样都还没染指
And I think that's good. I feel like I'm growing.
这是好事 我好像变得成熟了
You know what?
你知道吗
I'm into it if you are.
如果你愿意的话 我也愿意正式化
Do you wanna talk about us being in a relationship?
你想谈谈我们的关系吗
I have news for you. We're in a relationship.
有件事想告诉你 我们已经是正式恋爱了
What? Yeah, I decided, like, a month ago. I didn't tell you?
什么 对啊 我一个月前决定的 我没跟你讲么
damn it. I actually like you.
可恶 我还是喜欢你的
Y-you stole from me?
你偷我的钱
Going to steal. Big difference.
想偷 很大区别
come on, Dr. D.
快来啊 D医生
Where are you?
你在哪
Done!
搞定
That vein didn't stand a chance. I owned that bitch!
这根静脉完全无力抵抗 我搞定它了
As much as it pains me to admit it,
尽管我很不想承认
That bitch is indeed yours. Well done.
但是你确定搞定它了 干得不错
jingle bells, you're next.
铃儿响叮当 到你了
Great. Yes.
很好
Let me just pop up front,
让我走上前来
And I will take some blood.
我就能抽点小血
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
Stalling until dr. Dorian gets here.
为Dorian医生的到来拖延时间
He's on his way.
他快到了
And when he gets here,
他来到之后
I am going to drain his main vein.
我要抽他大静脉的血
You have five minutes.
给你五分钟
So we are in a relationship? Yeah.
我们已经是正式情侣了 没错
Are there any other decisions
还有其他你下的决定
that you made that I need to know about?
是我需要知道的吗
I mean, are we exclusive? You are.
我们是专一的吗 你得专一
But don't worry. We'll go over all the rules later.
别担心 以后再慢慢理顺规则
Hey, guys.
你们好啊
This is Keyshawn. He's the bomb.
这就是Keyshawn 他就是大帅哥
That's great. You order drinks. I'm gonna go hit the head.
真棒 你们下单 我去上厕所
What should we order for her?
我们要帮她点什么啊
Yeah, she's not coming back.
她可不会回来了
No problem. Uh, it just means more Drew time.
没问题 留给你的时间更多了
being there for someone is never easy.
支持陪伴一个人是很难的
You don't want to let down the people you care about.
你不想让你关心的人失望
Time's up.
时间到
Do it now or fail.
要不现在抽要不挂科
剧集 | 实习医生风云(2001) | 导航列表