剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
我在新闻上看到他们了
I saw them on the news.
我当时不在飞机上
I wasn't on that flight.
迪肯斯女士 我来这儿只是想帮你
Mrs. Teakins, I really am just here to help you.
迪肯斯女士
Mrs. Teakins?
你很幸运还没有人找到你
You're lucky you haven't been found out yet,
但是媒体随时都有可能捕捉到风声
but the press could catch wind any minute.
这里可能会被围得水泄不通
Could be a real zoo here soon.
你受伤了吗
Are you injured at all?
没有
No.
没有伤口或瘀伤吗
No cuts, abrasions?
没有
No.
那床上怎么会有这么多血
Why all the blood on the sheets, then?
我刮毛的时候弄伤自己了
I--I cut myself shaving.
你看
Here.
你肯定很饿了
You must be ravenous.
你叫什么
What is your name?
丽莎
Liza.
你是医护人员吗
And you're a paramedic?
我曾经受过医疗训练 没错
I was once trained as a medic, yes.
你肯定信奉上帝吧
You must believe in God.
什么
What?
你就像凤♥凰♥
You're like the phoenix.
你从灰烬中重生 来到了这里
You just rose up from the ashes and now you're here.
我很好奇 你相信那些东西吗...
I'm curious, do you believe in all that stuff--
上帝和天堂
God and heaven?
不 我不信
No, I do not.
你为什么会来这里
Why are you here?
-我说了 我来是因为... -我知道 帮我
- I told you, I'm here because-- - Yeah, I know, to help me.
我们都知道那只是一通鬼话
We both know that's garbage.
你是什么 记者吗
What are you, like a reporter?
想要大新闻
Get the big story,
唯一一个从空难中幸存的女人
the-- the one woman who survived the plane crash?
-那会是个大新闻 -没错 大新闻
- That would be a big story. - Yes, big story.
年轻记者都会想得到这种新闻
Any young reporter would want to get that scoop.
的确说得通
That does make sense.
-好吧 -好吧
- Okay. - "Okay"?
好吧 你就这么来找我
Okay? What, you're just gonna come into my room
我就要告诉你我全部的故事 那我呢
and I'm just gonna tell you my whole story? What about me?
你准备卖♥♥给报社 我呢
You're just gonna sell it to the papers? What about me?
我想要的故事呢
What about the story that I want?
说得有道理
Well, that's a fair point.
如果这是你的故事
If it's your story,
那为什么不告诉我呢
then why don't you tell it to me?
你是谁 乔
Who are you, Joan?
天啊 你真厉害
Oh, God, you're good.
天啊 你真厉害
Oh, my-- oh, you're good.
我明白了
I get it.
我明白了 你过来 一副
I get it, you come in here and you're all,
"我是来帮你的"样子
"I'm here to help you."
然后我就把什么事都告诉你
Yeah, and then I tell you everything.
你真是个 你是个很棒的记者
You're a very-- you're a very good reporter.
很棒
Very good.
好了 我吃完了
All right, well, I finished eating.
我想请你离开
I'd like you to leave now.
我请你离开
I asked you to leave.
但你其实并不像让我走
But you don't really want me to.
真的吗
Really?
-是的 -好吧
- Yes. - Oh. Okay.
拜托你 来 给我指点指点
Well, please, you know, enlighten me.
你离开了空难现场
You walked away from a plane crash
住进了这个旅店
and checked into this motel.
你本来可以联♥系♥你的家人 但你却没有
You could've called your family, but you didn't.
你在给我下套
You're trapping me.
是你困住了你自己 不是吗 乔
You've trapped yourself, haven't you, Joan?
我不想...我不想我有任何故事
I don't want any-- there to be any story about me.
为什么
And why is that?
是因为你还没决定
Is it because you haven't decided
你想要有怎样的故事吗
what you want your story to be yet?
是因为你内心中有一丝想要留在这里吗
Is it because part of you wants to stay here?
联♥系♥你的家人 告诉他们你没事
Call your family, tell them you're okay.
回到那种生活
Go back to that life.
虽然不算完美 但也算是生活
It wasn't a perfect life, but it was a life.
你之前投入了很多
And you put a big down payment on it
你想得到收获
and you want to see it through.
出于你的责任心
Out of a sense of duty and obligation.
但你内心中还有一部分
But there's another part of you
想走出那扇门
that wants to walk through that door
迎接全新的生活
to a new life entirely.
告诉我 乔
Tell me, Joan,
你刚刚在和谁通电♥话♥
who was it you were speaking to on the phone just now?
我没有指责你 我只是来帮你的
I'm not judging you. I'm just here to help.
你偷听了我说话吗
Were you listening to my conversation?
你是在门外偷听吗
Were you eavesdropping through the door?
-那不重要 -那当然重要了
- That doesn't matter. - Of course it matters!
-这是我的人生 -我明白...
- It's my life! - I understand that, but--
你什么都不明白
You don't understand anything.
你说得好像
You-- you make it sound like it's this...
就是简单的两个选择
simple decision between these two things.
乔
Joan.
-你需要帮助 -是的 是的 我需要
- You need help. - Yes, yes, yes, yes, I do.
是的 是的 是的
I do, I do, I do.
他叫什么 乔
What's his name, Joan?
丹帮不了你了
Dan can't help you anymore.
你怎么知道他的名字
How do you know his name?
把电♥话♥放下
Put down the phone.
你在监视我吗 你怎么会什么都知道
Are you spying on me? How do you know everything?
你需要做出决定 乔
You need to make a decision, Joan.
乔 放下电♥话♥
Joan, put the phone down.
你需要集中注意力
You've got to focus.
-快没有时间了 乔 -闭嘴
- Time is almost up, Joan. - Stop.
-这不是你需要的答案 -是的
- This is not the answer that you need. - No.
-乔 你要做出选择 -你能闭嘴吗
- Joan, you have to choose. - Will you shut up?
-我不会决定的 -闭嘴
- I'm not gonna decide! - Stop!
很好
Good.
现在你该做出决定了
Now, it's time for you to make a decision.
史蒂夫和孩子们真的会想你吗
Would Steven and the children really miss you?
这很重要
That's a big part of this.
这个问题很困难 我知道对你来说很困难
It's a hard question. I know it's very hard for you.
甚至比他们没了你
Perhaps even harder is the question of...
会不会更好 这个问题更难
would they be better off without you?
因为你从来没有好好
'Cause you never really were the mother
做过你该做的母亲或妻子
or the wife you thought you could be.
你其实总是让他们失望
You were really just a big disappointment.
上帝啊
God!
上帝啊
Oh, my God.
你考虑太久了
You've been contemplating this for too long.
很不幸
Unfortunately...
我帮不了你了
I can't help you anymore.
不 不 等等
No, no. Wait.
怎么了
Yes?
我的故事怎么办
What are we gonna do about my story?
我...我会怎么样
What-- what's gonna happen to me?
你希望会怎么样
What would you like to happen?
我不知道
I don't know.
好好想想
Think about it.
节目暂停 现在播报本地紧急警报
We interrupt this program for a local emergency alert.
接下来播报重要新闻
Important news will follow.
我是电视新闻台的唐·戈登
I'm Don Gordon with "BTV News."
国家气象局
The National Weather Service
发布了严重的山洪预警
has issued a severe flash flood warning.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表