剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Help! Help! Untie me. He's gone crazy!
-我疯了 -是的
- Oh, I'm crazy? - Yeah!
我离开这件房♥间才他妈七分钟
I leave the room for seven fucking minutes
-就发生了这种事 -斯科特
- and this is what happens... - Scott.
-我疯了 -这太疯狂了 放开他
- ...and I'm the crazy one. - This is insane. Let him go.
你得报♥警♥
You gotta call the police!
救命
Help!
嘘 好吧
Shh, all right.
-我放他走 -谢谢
- I will let him go. - Thank you.
但是首先
But first,
-我要脱下他的裤子 -不要
- I will take down his pants... - No!
-不 救命 -如果他的肉匹萨
- No! Help! - ...assuming his meat lover
-闻起来不像你的 -救命
- doesn't smell like your meat lover... - Help!
-我就放了他 -住手 够了
- ...I will let him go. - Stop it! Enough!
-谢谢你 -你告诉他了
- Thank you. - You told him about us?
什么
What?
你怎么能
How could you?
我没有 我什么都没说
I didn't-- I didn't say anything.
那是特别的 只有我们两个知道的
That was special. That was just for us.
我没 我什么都没说 我什么都没和他说
I didn't-- I didn't say a word. I didn't tell him anything.
-他说得对 他没说 -没什么可讲的
- He's right, he didn't. - There's nothing to tell!
-我自己发现的 -天啊
- I figured it out. - Oh, my God.
-我就知道 -你期望什么 斯科特
- I knew it. - What do you expect, Scott?
我期望你能尊重我们的婚誓
I expected you to honor our marriage vows
不要和路过门口的第一个披萨男上♥床♥
and not fuck the first pizza boy who came through the door!
-是你把我推向他的 -什么
- You drove me to him! - What?!
-但什么都没发生 -我做普拉提 瑜伽
- But nothing happened! - I go to Pilates, I do yoga!
-什么 -我甚至找了你推荐的那个化妆师
- What? - I even went to that goddamn facialist you recommended.
-又是和那个化妆师 -而你什么都没给我
- Again with the facialist! - And you give me nothing!
你把我看作分类广♥告♥网站上
You look at me like a used
一个二手的
veneer pine IKEA desk
宜家镶面松木桌
from Craigslist!
斯科特 斯科特 我发誓什么也没发生
Okay, Scott, Scott, nothing happened, I swear.
-你个该死的荡♥妇♥ -你个自私的王八蛋
- You goddamn slut. - You selfish son of a bitch.
我妈就跟我说过我娶了个妓♥女♥
My mother told me I was marrying a whore!
-你不把我当人待 -向全镇的人坦胸露乳
- You treat me like dirt! - Showing your titties all over town!
我现在要让你付出代价
Now I'm gonna make you pay for it!
好了 所有人都冷静下来
Okay, everybody just needs to calm down.
伙计们 伙计们
Guys. Guys!
救命 有人吗
Help! Somebody help!
好一只淫♥荡♥的乳♥房♥♥
There's one of those slutty titties.
看见了吗 贾罗德
See that, Jarod? Huh?
-想看另外一只吗 -不
- Wanna see the other one? - No. No.
不
No!
-我的天 -它们在这儿呢
- Oh, God. - There they are.
快看
Look at 'em.
-还记得吗 -不
- Remember these, huh? - No!
记得你是怎么爱抚这对乳♥房♥♥
Remember when you fondled these titties
让我心碎的吗
and broke my fragile heart?
我从来没摸过任何乳♥房♥♥ 救命
I never fondled any titties. Help!
因为你想要的一直都是斯科特 是吗 贾罗德
It's 'cause you wanted Scott all along, isn't it, Jarod?
-救命 等等 -这就对了
- Help! Wait. - That's right.
你利用我去接近斯科特 不是吗
You used me to get to Scott, didn't you?
-不 -没错
- No! - Yeah!
-这就对了 -他利用你来接近我
- Yeah, that's right. - He used you to get to me.
这就是真♥相♥
That's what happened.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
看这边 贾罗德
Over here, Jarod.
-这就是你想要的 -看过来
- It's what you wanted. - Look over here.
-这是你的小费 肉披萨爱好小哥 -不用
- Here's your tip, meat lover. - No, thanks.
-看我 -看我们 贾罗德
- Look at me. - Look at us, Jarod.
-快看爸爸 -救命 有人救我吗
- Look at Daddy. - Help! Somebody help!
-快看妈妈 我的天 -救命
- Look at Mommy! Oh, my God! - Please help!
-天啊 -天啊
- Oh, God! - Oh, God.
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God, oh, God!
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
你们第一次能做成这样 相当不错了
That was not half bad for your first time.
-比尔 -先生
- Bill. - Sir?
你刚刚做得很不错 让我很不安
You did a good job of making me feel uneasy.
然而我觉得你的角色塑造有问题
Where you lost me was in the characterization.
你一开始的形象是一个国际精英
I mean, you started off as this somewhat cosmopolitan weirdo
然后突然变成了
and then digressed into this
你自己说说看 南方爸爸
I mean, you tell me, buddy-- a Southern dad?
完全没法理解
It was all over the place.
我难以找准这个角色的定位
Yeah, I had trouble finding the character.
做出大胆的决定 坚持自己的决定
Make bold choices and stick with them.
-是 先生 -丽莎
- Yes, sir. - Now, Lisa.
丽莎 丽莎 丽莎
Lisa, Lisa, Lisa.
我们得谈谈胸部的问题
We do have to talk about those breasts.
亲爱的 我去过卢浮宫
Sweetheart, I've been to the Louvre,
这对宝贝简直堪比蒙娜丽莎
and those things are the fucking Mona Lisa.
谢谢
Thank you.
但我得说
But I gotta say
我觉得你决定
I think your choice
在我进入房♥间后就亮给我看有点太快了
to show them to me so soon after I came in the room,
那是个错误
that was a mistake.
因为你必须要明白
'Cause here's what you gotta understand--
大多数客户
most of our clients--
我是说 我们所有客户
I mean, hell, all our clients--
都是重度窥阴癖
are major voyeurs.
好吗
Okay?
所以我是说你得能藏多久
So, I mean, you're gonna wanna hold that off
就藏多久
for as long as you can.
-那是你的王牌 -好的 先生
- That's your trump card. - Yes, sir.
明白了
Understood.
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
-这是什么 -我以为这只是试镜
- What's this? - I-- I thought this was just an audition.
你们很努力 这是你们应得的
Well, you worked hard. You earned it.
-好了 -好
- All righty. - Great.
收拾一下这个地方和你们自己
Get yourselves and this place cleaned up.
你们第一个客户 天啊 马上就到了
Your first client will be here-- holy shit-- any minute now.
再来一次披萨外卖♥♥小哥脚本
We'll run the pizza boy sketch again.
记住我说的话 灵活运用
Take my notes, implement them.
你们会很棒的
You're gonna do great.
等等
Just a second!
马上来
Be right there.
不好意思 我得给你多少钱
Sorry about that. What do I owe you?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表