剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
Herman says, "Ooh, Debbie.
粉红医生对你很生气
That pink doctor's so mad at you,
他说如果你今天不去见他
he said if you don't go and see him today,
他就去告诉你妈妈
he's gonna go and tell your mom.
你最好去见医生"
You better go see the doctor."
所以放学后 尽管我很紧张
So, after school, even though I'm nervous,
我还是溜过了篱笆 找到了那个小屋
I slip back through the fence and find the little shack.
感觉有点不对劲
Something feels off.
非常不对劲
Seriously off.
感觉空气中...都有鸣响
It's almost like the air had a-- kind of like a buzz in it,
电流鸣响
an electrical buzz.
我能听到
I could hear it.
有个白种男人坐在那里
And there's this white man sitting there
穿着医生大褂
in a doctor's coat.
我说 "你是粉红医生吗"
And I say, "Are you the pink doctor?"
他说 "不 我不是什么医生
And he says, "No. I ain't any kind of doctor.
我只是一个叫约翰·诺坎度的魔术师
I'm just a magician named John Knockando.
"你想见识见识我的魔术吗"
"Do you wanna see one of my tricks?"
我说"不"
"No," I say.
等我转过头
And when I turn around,
他的手臂直直地伸着
he's got his arms stiff down at his sides
飘在离地几十公尺的高度
and he's floating, like, five or six inches off the ground.
你知道最奇怪的是什么吗
You wanna know what's maybe the strangest part about it all?
那天下午 我成为了一个女人
It's that that afternoon, I become a woman.
我回家的路上开始流血
I start bleeding on the way home.
那是我的初潮
It was the first time that ever happened to me.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我长大后就没想过这件事
I haven't thought about any of that since I was a little girl.
超脱非常神奇 对吗
Transcendence is magnificent, isn't it?
是啊
Yeah,
但是...我达到了吗
but... am I there?
我没觉得有什么不同
I don't feel any different?
这...这是个强大的过程
Well, I-it's a powerful process.
可能需要点时间适应
It might take a minute to, um, kick in.
不好意思
Excuse me.
塞穆尔 告诉我真♥相♥
Samuel, tell me the truth.
从之前的交流中 我知道你有一个强大的灵魂
I knew from our correspondence that you were a powerful soul
只是面前有阻碍
with something blocking your path.
为了让你完全超脱 我们必须继续
For you to fully transcend, we must go forward.
我们必须移除最终的阻碍 你明白吗
We must remove the final blockage. Do you understand?
我对你
Here's what I think
小时候的遭遇是这样认为的
you encountered when you were a little girl.
神父遇到过
Father has encountered
很多像这样的不完整的个体
lots of incomplete entities like this.
他们好几次想阻止他超脱
They tried to stop him from transcendence several times,
但是每一次 神父都要在
but each time, Father has to purge them
进入下一阶段前净化他们
before he can ascend to the next level.
-这种解释合理吗 -不
- Does that make sense? - No.
对不起 塞穆尔 但不是的
I'm sorry, Samuel, but not really.
所有书上都找不到这种事的记载
I mean, nothing like this is in any of the texts.
我知道 这...
I know, this, uh--
神父也不会...
this is something that Father--
他也不会讨论这种事
it's stuff he doesn't like to talk about.
很少有人会遭遇到这种事 黛布拉
Not a lot people encounter this type of thing, Deborah.
让我...
Let me just...
面对阻碍
如果你在看这卷录像
If you're watching this tape,
那你就是选中的少数人之一
you're of a select minority.
有一部分人比其他人更具备
There are certain people that are able to transcend
超脱的能力
more than others.
这种特质有好也有坏
There's a good side to this and a bad side.
坏处是会有一些灵体
The bad side is that there are certain elements,
不完整的个体会来阻碍你超脱
incomplete entities that seek to block your transcendence
想让你留在这个星球上
and to keep you on this plane.
为什么
Why?
可惜没人知道
Sadly, nobody knows.
我总是要让我的肉体摆脱障碍
And always, I've had to rid my body of the blockage
通过一个很简单的过程
impeding my further transcendence
进行我的超脱之路
by undergoing a simple procedure.
当一个不完整个体试图阻挠人类
When an incomplete entity plants blockage in a person,
会有很大概率
it remains in physical form
留在人体的鼻腔中
high in said person's nasal cavity
发射出信♥号♥♥控制
where it sends out a signal exerting control over
并削弱松果体
and weakening the pineal gland.
然而 阻碍的实体其实只是
However, the blockage is nothing more
一种充满液体的囊肿 只要用一个简单的工具
than a fluid-filled sac that can easily be popped
就能轻松清除
by any administrator using a simple tool.
尽管听起来可怕
While uncomfortable,
过程其实是无痛快速的
the procedure is painless and brief.
我对神父也做了同样的事
I did this exact same procedure to Father.
我不知道我想不想这样做
You know, I don't know if I wanna do all of that.
我们已经开始了这个进程
We've already begun the procedure.
你必须坚持做完
You have to go all the way through.
-你同意过的 -但我不知道还要
- You agreed to it. - Yeah, but I didn't know it would, uh,
做这样的事
entail all of this.
你觉得会做怎样的事
What did you think it would entail?
就是我们刚刚做的 按压和说话
Just pressure and tones, what we were doing.
大多数情况下那样就够了
For most, yeah, that's enough.
但当你有阻碍 就必须抽除
But when you have a blockage, it must be drained.
我只是 如果你是医生还好
I just-- maybe if you were a doctor or something,
但我不想让那东西伸进我的鼻子
but I don't want that thing up my nose.
我要说两点
I'm gonna say two things.
一
One...
我们告诉你必须坚持继续进程的原因是
the reason we tell you you have to continue the process
如果你中途停止
is if you stop partway through,
会对你的灵魂有所损伤
it could damage your soul.
我说的是那种
I'm talking the type of boo-boo
要用一辈子慢慢恢复的伤
that could take lifetimes to heal.
二 结束之后
Two-- after the procedure,
进程中你不会感觉到有任何痛苦
the procedure that does not hurt at all,
你会成为最强大的
you will be amongst the most powerful
超脱者之一
to ever transcend.
事实上
In fact...
我有点嫉妒你
I'm a little jealous of you.
不疼吗
It doesn't hurt?
我和你说了 不疼
I already told you, no.
你不觉得里面堵着什么吗
Don't you feel something stuck in there?
有什么东西堵在里面
Something blocking...
让你
that's...
思维停滞 呼吸困难
holding your thoughts, stuffing your breath?
我是说
I mean...
是啊 当然了 但是
yeah, of course, but...
你那么感觉是因为那个东西
You feel that way because that thing,
那个粉红医生 或者说诺坎度
the pink doctor, or knockando,
或者随便你怎么说
or whatever you call it...
都在你心里挥之不去
...it's circling inside of you.
但你没必要这么觉得
But you don't have to feel that way.
你以后都不用这么觉得了
You don't have to feel that way at all!
你要超脱了 亲爱的
You are about to transcend, dear.
你准备好了
Are you ready?
还是没有
Or not?
嗯
Yes.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你的鼻腔中空间不大
Now, it ain't all that roomy in your nasal cavity,
所以我清除障碍时
so you're gonna feel a little tightness
你会感觉有些紧
as I work my way up towards the blockage.
但一旦我通过了你鼻中的桥梁
But once I pass the bridge of your nose,
你只会感觉有些刺痛而已 好吗
you'll feel a little pinch, but that's about it, okay?
好
Okay.
开始吧
Here we go.
进去了
Get it in there.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表