剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第四季第一集
杯子 冰块 需要吗
Uh, cups, ice, anything?
不需要
No.
不得不说 我从没送过不要杯子的生啤
Gotta say, I never delivered a keg to a guy with no cups--
好了 你该走了
Okay. Um, there we go.
谢谢 你肯定
Thank you. Yeah, I'm sure you've
-好吧 谢了 -有要去的地方
- Okay. Thank you. - got places to go.
-我就... -门就在那 谢谢 再见
- I'll-- - Door's right here. Thank you. All right.
快进来 快点
Hey! Come on! Hurry up.
他随时都会过来
He's gonna be here any fucking minute.
谢谢你们过来
Thanks for coming.
好了 各位
All right, guys.
听着 我知道这是个秘密 但我向你们保证
Look, I know this is secret, but I promise you,
绝对会很值 好吗
it's going to be worth it, all right?
听好了 听着 所以
Okay, guys, listen, listen. So, so--
我有点醉了 但我可以
I'm kind of drunk, but I could-- -
喂 喂 闭嘴
Hey, hey! Sh-Shut the fuck up!
我找到他了
I found him.
谁
Who?
格雷厄姆·哈斯克
Graham Husker.
传奇的格雷厄姆·哈斯克
The... Graham... Husker?
对
Yes.
所以他被埋在这里吗
So, he's, like, buried here?
-不 他还活着 -在哪
- No. No, he-he's alive. - Where?
别开玩笑呢 哥们 这不好笑
Shut the fuck up, dude. This isn't funny.
我知道 我知道这不好笑 因为这是真的
I know, I know it's not funny because it's true.
那家伙已经失踪了二十年了
That guy's been missing for, like, 20 years.
-二十四年 -不好意思 我们在说什么
- Twenty-four! - I'm sorry, what are we talking about here?
-格雷厄姆 -听我说 在1993年
- Graham-- - Oh, hey! So, um, it's 1993.
U2乐队又赢了格莱美的最佳专辑奖
U2 wins again for best album at the Grammys,
然后波诺上台时说道
and Bono gets up on stage and he says,
"今年最好的专辑出自
"The best record of the year was made
"一位叫16岁的少年 格雷厄姆·哈斯克
"By a 16-year-old kid named Graham Husker.
他的专辑名称叫做《凶手》"
His album is entitled The Murderer"--
然后大家都抓狂了 因为没人听说过他
And everybody's freaking out because nobody knows who that is.
第二天 所有人蜂拥冲进各个唱片店
And the next day, people are scouring the record stores,
却根本没有格雷厄姆·哈斯克
and there's no Graham Husker!
这还是网络出现之前 没人知道发生了什么
And this is before the Internet! Nobody knows what's going on!
然后盗版磁带商贩开始想办法翻录
All these bootleg cassettes start making their way around,
结果专辑就像野火一样迅速传开了
and it starts spreading like wildfire--
我爸是在他大学时搞到了一个
My dad actually got one when he was in college!
这是我头一回听
That's how I first heard it.
那是一种原始 简单 只有五首歌♥的迷你原声带
It was this raw, basic, acoustic five-song EP--
就像摇滚歌♥剧 不过是用木吉他弹的
It was like a rock opera, on an acoustic guitar,
讲述了一个男孩爱自己的母亲爱得深沉
about a boy who loved his mother so much...
她也爱他 结果却令人唏嘘
and she loved him, and then it all went bad.
因为故事里 那个男孩最终杀了他妈妈
'Cause in the story, the boy fucking kills his mom.
-太酷了 -黑暗的要死
- So fucking awesome. - Dark as shit.
然后他受不了名气的压力
And so, he can't take the pressure of fame.
他就像个发狂疯癫的独狼
He's like this crazed, fucked-up loner.
然后在1996年
And then, in 1996,
人们找到了他的车 已经在
they find his car, smashed to shit
横跨波涛汹涌的河桥上砸得稀烂
on this bridge over this raging river,
但他却不见踪影
and he's nowhere to be found.
只有车里留下的一张字条 写着
There's just a note in his car and it says,
"我不是个音乐家"
"I am not a musician."
你们真的对这事很兴奋
You guys are really excited about this.
兄弟 兄弟 听好了 坐下别动
Guys, guys, guys! Here, get this! Sit down! Sit still!
我去了乌龟酒吧 对吧 参加开麦之夜
So I'm at The Turtle, right, for open mic night,
然后他上台唱了一首歌♥
and then he comes up and he performs on stage,
但用了化名 格里·哈顿
but it's under a fake name, Gary Horton.
格里·哈顿 格雷厄姆·哈斯克
Gary Horton, Graham Husker.
他看起来完全变了 邋遢潦倒
And he looks completely different, all beat to shit,
但天呐 那个...
but goddamn, that fucking...
那个嗓音
that voice...
那个嗓音绝对错不了
that voice was unmistakable.
然后在我激动过后
And so, like, after I finished freaking out,
我去找他了 当然
I went up to him, and, of course,
他也一再否认
he denied it over and over again,
但我只是 我只是真诚地看着他的眼睛
but then I just-- I just looked him square in the eyes...
我说
and I said...
"你的音乐对我意义重大
"Your music meant so much to me,
我只想让你知道这点"
and I just want you to know that."
-简直太酷了 -总之
- That is so fucking awesome! - Anyway,
他赶走了我 但听好了 高♥潮♥来了
so he blew me off, right? But get this shit.
我正往我的车走去
I'm walking to my car,
他突然追上来 说道
and he comes running after me, and he says,
"我想让你找
"I want you to gather
四个人加上你自己
"four people and yourself,
不能多也不能少
"No more, no less.
我想要你买♥♥一桶基斯通淡啤
"I want you to get a keg of Keystone Light...
我会给你们演奏专辑的歌♥
"And I will perform the album for you,
今晚现场演奏"
live tonight."
我发誓 如果你在骗我们 说真的
I swear, if you're fucking with me, man, honest-- -
哈斯克先生
M-Mr. Husker.
真是荣幸 我...
It-it's an honor. I...
只想说我们有多么荣幸
just... wanted to say what an honor it is...
您今晚能来为我们演奏
for you to be performing for us tonight.
我们都
We're all, uh...
我们都是您的忠实歌♥迷
I mean, we're-- we're all huge, huge fans.
你们都是吗
All of you?
-对 大歌♥迷 -对 没错
- Yes. Hugh fan. - Yeah, yeah.
这不错吧 我...
It's good stuff, yeah? I--
手♥机♥
Phones.
-对哦 -不能录像录音
- Oh, yeah! - No recording.
全放进包里
In the bag.
我好嫉妒
I'm so jealous.
你第一次就能听现场的
You get to hear this for the first time.
我没有拨片
I don't have a pick.
我的拨片丢了
I lost my pick.
-没有拨片我弹不了 -你不是有拨片吗
- I can't play without a pick. - Don't you have picks?
你身上总带着拨片
You always have picks on you.
你没告诉我们要干什么 我们不知道
You didn't tell us what we were gonna do. We didn't know.
给你
Here you go.
这首歌♥名叫《哄我》
This song's called "Cradle Me".
*哄哄我 哄哄我*
*Cradle me, cradle me*
*在你的臂膀里*
*In your loving arms*
*哄哄我 哄哄我*
*Cradle me, cradle me*
*过不了多久*
*It won't be long*
*我就会长得太大*
*Before I get too big*
*因为我长大之后*
*'Cause if I get too big...*
*会让我心碎*
*It'll break my heart!*
*总是在月色里奔跑*
*Always running under cover of a moonlit night*
*我不知道何去何从*
*And I don't know where to go*
*总是在呼唤你 母亲*
*Always calling for you, Mother*
*你会握住我的手吗 妈妈*
*Will you take my hand, oh Mother?*
*你去了哪里*
*Where'd you go?*
失陪一下
Excuse me.
好了 安静
Okay, shh, shh, shh.
太厉害了 他简直棒极了
This is crazy, he's fucking fucked up and shit!
没错 比我想象中的既邋遢又美妙
I know! It's like worse and better than I could've hoped for!
只有我们五个能见到他 天呐
And only the five of us get to see him! What the fuck?
你们觉得我们是不是该进去看看他
Do you think we should check on him?
老兄 你在干什么
Dude, what are you doing?
他说不能拿手♥机♥
He said no phones!
我知道 但我一定要拍下来 太有纪念意义了
Yeah, I know, but I have to film this, it's too epic.
但如果他看见你了
Yeah, but if he sees you--
我们要走了
We're moving.
你们玩得还开心吗
You guys enjoying yourselves?
-当然 太棒了 -当然
- Absolutely! It's so good! - Yeah.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表