剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
You live one time.
必须允许你做任何必要的事
You have to be able to do what you must.
你知道的 比如放轻松 喝一杯
You know, like, just relax, have a drink!
-喝一杯 求你了 -我不能 我
- One drink, I beg you. - I can't, I--
如果你老板来了 我们就告诉他
If your boss come, we'll tell
是我劫持了你 逼你喝的
him I kidnapped you, hold you against your will.
这就行了
That's it.
好吗
Yeah?
好了 那么
Okay, so...
我问你一个问题 你必须回答我
I ask you a question and you have to answer
脑子里第一个冒出的想法
with the first thing that comes to your mind.
-明白 -好
- See? - Okay.
好 罗斯 你人生中最想要的一个东西
Okay. Rose, the one thing you want most in your life.
我的绿卡
My green card.
-一张绿卡 -它对我而言是一切
- A green card? - Well, it's everything to me.
为什么是一切
Why everything?
我拿到了 我才会感到安全 行吗
If I get it, I'll feel safe, okay?
你现在不安全
You're not safe now?
我是个生活在美国的墨西哥人
I'm a Mexican living in the US.
我是个奴隶
I'm a slave.
他们随时可以把我从我儿子身边带走
They can take me away from my son any time.
我爱墨西哥
I love Mexico.
你去过
Been there?
阿卡普尔科[墨西哥南部港市]
Acapulco.
番木瓜玛格丽塔酒
Papaya margarita!
-很棒 -那并不是真正的墨西哥
- So good! - You know, that's not real Mexico.
-什么是真正的墨西哥 -那是墨西哥大旅馆
- What's real Mexico? - That's hotel Mexico.
那是为外国偷盗贼藏身的墨西哥
That's Mexico for the pinches gringos.
你没必要担心那些
It should not be something you need to worry about.
什么
What?
担心被驱逐出美国
Getting kicked out of the USA.
-不 -不 罗斯
- No. - No, Rose.
该死 不 该死 不 罗斯
Hell, no! Hell, no, Rose!
该死 不 该死 不 操♥他♥妈♥
Hell, no! Hell, no, motherfucker!
这辈子就不该担心 这次就他妈不该
Not in this lifetime! Not in this motherfucking time!
有我在就他妈不该 操♥他♥妈♥
Not on my fucking watch, motherfucker!
操♥他♥妈♥
Motherfuckers!
去他大爷的
Fuck them!
你做什么的
What do you do for a living?
你不认识我
You don't know me?
-我应该认识吗 -在我的国家 我很出名
- Should I? - In my country, I'm famous.
很出名
Oh, famous.
对你来说 出名是件好事吗
And is this good, being famous, for you?
还不赖
Not so far.
你因为什么而出名
What are you famous for?
我搞体育的 打网球
I play sport. Tennis.
职业运动员
A pro athlete?
是的
Mm, yeah.
我...我打了场...
I-- I played a--
我今天打了场锦标赛
I played a tournament today, you know?
但我输了 我输了
But I lost. I lost.
第一轮就输了
First round.
我总是输 罗斯
I lose all the time, Rose.
我让每个人都大失所望
I let everybody down.
你认为我能行吗 教练
"鲍里斯 你赢了
"Boris. Boris, you win!
你为他们取得了胜利 鲍里斯"
You win for them, Boris!"
我做不到
I can't...
我他妈做不到
I can't fucking...
好吗 我做不到 我他妈做不到
Okay? I can't. I fucking can't.
我拼尽全力了
It's-- I do what I can do.
我还能怎么办 你♥他♥妈♥还想让我怎么样
What can I do? What the fuck do you want me to do?
我做不到
I can't...
操
Fucking...
我他妈的赢不了
I fucking can't fucking win!
操♥你♥妈♥
You-- fuck you!
操 操 操
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!
我应该是要赢的 我应该是要赢的
I'm supposed to win. I'm supposed to.
大家...大家都指望着我
People-- people depend on me.
这些...
These--
我赢不了
I can't win.
我办不到
I can't.
我要... 我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna be sick.
俄克拉荷马州队
我要走了
I'm running.
叔叔
Uncle!
去泳池
Do bazenu!
我要一个人游泳
Bazenu sam!
我要游泳
Ja bazenu sam!
早上好 鲍里斯
Good morning, Boris.
我怎么了
What happened?
你昨晚吐了很多
You were very sick last night.
现在几点了
What-- what time is it?
七点
7:00.
鲍里斯 巴色诺是什么
Boris, what's a bazenu?
你一直在叫巴色诺
You kept yelling, "Bazenu, bazenu."
巴色诺吗
Bazenu, huh?
我...
I was...
塞尔维亚人来的时候 我才六岁
I was six when the Serbs came.
我永远也忘不了
I'll never forget.
我叔叔教我打网球 成为球星
My uncle was teaching me to play tennis to become star.
五岁的时候
Age five.
我们家附近没有网球场
There was no tennis court near where we lived.
但有个泳池 就是巴色诺
But there was a pool, bazenu.
空泳池 池里没有水
You know, empty. No water.
所以他在泳池里教我打网球
So he taught me to play in it.
然后当带着炸♥弹♥的飞机来袭时
And then when planes came with bombs,
我们在池里挖了个洞
we drilled a hole in it and, uh--
在中间挖了个洞 做成避难所
hole in the middle and made it into shelter...
好让我能躲在里面
...so I could hide in it.
我们能听到他们在上空扔下炸♥弹♥
We could hear them, you know, dropping overhead.
所以游泳池救了我
So bazenu saved me.
我叔叔救了我
My uncle saved me.
网球救了我
Tennis saved me.
我的表亲和父母
My cousins, my parents...
他们都被带走了
they-- they were taken.
被带上一辆巴士
They were put on a bus,
带去一个农场 然后
taken to a farm, and then...
被杀死了
they killed them.
所以你叔叔是你的教练吗
So, your uncle is the boss?
他收留了我 他...
He took me in, he...
给我吃的 带我去俄♥罗♥斯♥训练
kept me fed, took me to Russia to train.
我打网球 想要报答他
I play tennis to try and pay them back.
但是失败了
But fail.
昨晚我要不是做梦 就是醉得一塌糊涂
Either I dream or I so drunk last night.
你昨晚的确醉得一塌糊涂
You were very drunk last night.
不 我... 在梦里
No, I-- in my dream...
我
I...
我在把很多玩具
I was-- I was giving a lot of toys
分给孩子们
to kids, you know, children.
他们笑得很开心
They were smiling, laughing.
我是圣诞老人
I was Santa.
这令我非常开心
It made me so happy.
很遗憾发生在你身上的事
I'm sorry about what happened to you.
-什么 -你的家人
- What? - Your family.
我很遗憾
Lo siento.
从没人这么对我说过
No one's ever said that.
我们从不谈起他们
We don't talk about them.
教练的规定
You know, Boss's rules.
干杯 女士
Salud, senorita.
如果是我老板的话 我得躲起来
If that's my boss, I have to hide.
我掩护你
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表