剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第一季第十一集
盖恩斯这个低位摔真不赖
That was a good low takedown for Gaines.
格雷塔这把年纪做到这样也很不错了
Not a bad move for Greta, a woman of her age.
是啊 她还在硬撑
Yeah, she's hanging in there.
她还得保护左边身体
She's still protecting that left side, though, Greg, you know?
她上次受伤 现在回归比赛可能早了点
I wonder if she came back a little too early from that injury.
-你觉得呢 -她还等得起吗
- What do you think, man? - How long is she gonna wait?
这把年纪了 可能再打几场
At her age, she's probably only got a few fights left
她就得被送去维修了
before they send her off to the glue factory,
你知道我的意思吧
you know what I'm saying?
天呐 格雷格
Jesus, Greg!
怎么了 对不起
What? I'm sorry.
我们的大美女准备的怎么样啦
Hey, how's my girl? Are you ready?
我紧张得快要死了
I'm nervous as shit.
放轻松 你会赢的
Nah, nah, you're gonna be great.
横幅上我的名字改对了吗
Did they even fix my name on the marquee yet?
他们在处理呢
Oh, yeah, they-- yeah, they're working on it.
那酒店定错的事呢
What about the hotel mix-up?
他们还没给我回电♥话♥
Yeah, you know, they, uh-- they haven't called me back yet.
-那我给... -见鬼 JR
- So I gotta-- - Jesus, JR.
怎么了 你在气什么
What? What are you so pissy about?
这次我应该是重头戏才对
It's supposed to be my big shot.
明晚比赛的头条新闻肯定是写我
I'm the fucking headline on this fight tomorrow night,
他们应该给我安排...
and they're supposed to put me in a--
他们合同里怎么写的来着
what did they call it in the contract?
-四星级酒店 -没错
- Four-star hotel. - That's right.
四星级 但现在给我安排这什么破地方
A four-star hotel, and this is the shithole that they put me in.
所以我才说要是真的很破
Yeah, and that's why I said if it's really bad,
就给你换酒店之后再跟他们理论 好吗
then we'll move you and deal with them later, okay?
-不 这不是重点 -好好...
- No, no, it's not about that. - Okay, okay--
重点是他们得给我点起码的尊重 JR
It's about them showing me some fucking respect, JR.
好 我明白了 你真的要...
Okay, I got it, all right? Do you really-- do you...
-什么 -你真要这样小题大做吗
- What? - Is it really worth freaking out like this?
蕾娜·高德他妈的就住了四星级酒店
Well, you know Rayna Gold's getting her fucking four-star hotel.
我他妈的确定她没住 好吗
I fucking know for a fact that she is not, okay?
你应该专注明天的比赛早点睡觉
You need to be focusing on the fight and get some sleep.
蕾娜比赛一场能挣多少钱
No, what's Rayna making on this fucking fight?
她挣得比我这六千块多多了
You know she's making more than the six grand that I'm making.
一天收入六千块不低了
You know, six grand is not a bad wage for a day's work.
"一天收入六千块不低了"吗
"Not a bad wage for a day's work"?
哥们 我一年能打四场 那才24000
Dude, I can fight, what, four times a year? That's $24,000.
我还得给你付钱 还得给我自己买♥♥药
And that's before I have to pay you and my fucking medical bills,
所以轮不到你JR告诉我我有多赚钱
so don't fucking tell me, JR, how well I'm paid.
好吧 我...对不起 冷静点
All right, fine! I-- all right, I'm sorry. - Calm down.
我不冷静
I will not fucking calm down!
我要住在蕾娜·高德
I wanna stay in the same fucking kind of goddamn hotel
住的旅馆里
that Rayna Gold's fucking staying in!
你现在就和蕾娜·高德住在一个旅馆里
You are in the same hotel as Rayna Gold.
她住在这个旅馆里吗
She's in this fucking hotel?
是的 是的
Yes! Yes!
那他们为什么要在
Well, why the fuck would they put us
我们俩对决前一晚让我俩住同一家旅馆
in the same goddamn hotel the night before we fight?
天啊 格雷塔 我不知道
Jesus, Greta, I don't fucking know!
我不知道该怎么和你说 接受事实吧
I-- I don't know what to tell you. Just deal with it. -
如果你要是想断送你的职业生涯
If you wanna blow up your career
叨唠什么上级决定的
and you wanna bitch out some upper-level executive
旅馆安排 随便你吧
about a hotel booking, then be my guest.
谢谢你 JR 你最棒了
Thanks a lot, JR. You're the fucking best.
-那就明天见吧 -晚...
- I guess I'll see you tomorrow. - Good ni-- -
-前台 -请接蕾娜·高德的房♥间
- Front desk. - Rayna Gold's room, please.
-你能重复一遍名字吗 -蕾娜·高德
- Uh, can you repeat the name? - Rayna Gold.
不 这里没有叫这个名字的客人
No, we don't have any guest here under that name.
卡萝尔·杰克逊
Uh, Carol Jackson.
稍等
One moment, please.
喂
Hello?
他们也安排你住在这个猪窝
So they put you in this shithole, too, huh?
你想干什么
The fuck do you want?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你为什么觉得我赚的钱更多
What makes you think I'm making more?
你有经验 你的记录更好
Well, you got more experience, your record's better.
我觉得这些都有加成
I gotta think that all that shit adds up.
六千
Six grand.
等我打败你后
With a six-grand win bonus
-有六千的奖金 -不 去他妈的
- after I beat your ass. - Dude, no, fuck that.
你觉得明天晚上会来多少人
How many people do you think are gonna be there tomorrow night?
人们要买♥♥票 那么贵
People bought the tickets. They're expensive.
还有人看直播
People watching the livestream.
他们还卖♥♥了这么多广♥告♥
All the merchandise they're gonna sell.
我们什么都拿不到
We don't fucking see any of that shit.
我们打死打活是为了什么
Getting our heads busted the fuck in for what?
好了 我要睡觉去了
All right, I'm going to sleep.
我不知道你在说...
I don't know what the fuck you're--
你就不觉得不爽吗
Tell me it doesn't bother you.
我当然不爽了
Yeah, that shit bothers me.
那我又能怎么办
But what the fuck else am I supposed to do?
我有小孩 我得给他们买♥♥吃的
I got kids. I gotta put food on the table, man.
我们能怎么办
What are we supposed to do?
我们找玛莎·希姆斯
We call Martha Simms.
就是玛莎·希姆斯
You know, Martha Simms.
那个有钱的老女人
That old-ass, rich white lady?
听我说完
Okay, hear me out.
除了拳手 这一行的每个人
Everybody is making money in this business
都大把大把的赚钱
but the fighters, right?
我们无法改变这一点 因为这个体制太混了
We can't change that 'cause the system is fucked.
但我们可以努力打破
But we can try and beat it.
怎么做
How?
因为我们要故意输掉比赛
'Cause we're gonna throw the fight.
我们故意输掉
We're gonna throw it,
然后赚上一大笔钱
and we're gonna make a ton of money doing it.
该死
Damn, man!
我说了出拳小心点
I said watch the fucking punches.
是你像奶酪刨丝器似的
Yeah, well, you were the one
把我的脸锤到
fucking smashing my face into the carpet
地毯里
like a fucking cheese grater.
我只是这么说说
I'm just sayin'.
我也就是说说
Yeah, well, I'm just sayin'.
该死 我不是故意...
Oh, shit! I didn't mean--!
该死
Fuck!
你弄破我脸了
You split my fucking face!
你先出上勾拳的
Yeah, well, you started that shit with the fucking uppercut!
我和蕾娜谈过了 她同意
Oh, yeah, I've talked to Rayna. She's down.
你下注我们的对决五十万
So you'll bet 500,000 on the fight,
二成归你
take 20% off the top,
剩下的我们分
and we'll split the rest.
好的
All right.
等等
Hold on a sec.
赔率一样 所以她想知道要压谁
The odds are even, so she needs to know who to bet on.
这样吧 我们等下再打给你告诉你
You know what? We're gonna have to call you back with that.
你先把钱筹好
Till then, just get the money together
然后明天一早就下注
and then we'll make the bet first thing in the morning.
好吗
Okay?
好的 我等下打给你
All right, I'll get back to you.
听着 谁输谁赢无所谓 对吗
Look, it doesn't really matter who wins or loses, right?
对
Right.
因为反正明天晚上我们就走了
Because we're gonna get out after tomorrow night anyways, right?
对
Right.
所以这不重要
Okay, so then it doesn't matter.
对 这不重要
Right, it doesn't matter.
所以呢
Yeah, so?
所以呢
So?
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表