剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
104号♥房♥间
第一季第八集
意味着我们宇宙变化及时间的死亡
...mean the death of our universe of change and time.
宇宙至少有一种可能存在的未来
It is at least one possible future of the universe,
一个在阳光明媚的海滩上
a future that can be represented
有一位美丽姑娘的未来
by a pretty girl visiting a sunny beach.
虽然她尚未感觉到
Although she does not yet feel it,
对于使能量趋向于均匀分布的定律来说
she is subject, like all things,
她和万物一样都是物体
to the law that makes energy tend to spread out uniformly.
此刻 她舒适又温暖
At the moment, she's comfortable and warm.
太阳的光线照耀下来
Warm, thanks to the rays of the sun,
她的皮肤将其吸收
which are soaked up by her skin.
她吃了东西 感觉很温暖
Warm, thanks to the food she has eaten.
因为太阳得以长成的食物
Food the sun made grow.
而她的身体又将食物转化为热量
Food which her body has converted into heat energy.
但就算她如此温暖
But warm as she is,
当日落西山时
when the sun goes,
姑娘就会失去热量
the girl will lose heat.
那是因为热量总是...
That is because heat always--
节目暂停 现在播报本地紧急警报
We interrupt this program for a local emergency alert.
接下来播报重要新闻
Important news will follow.
我是电视新闻台的唐·戈登
I'm Don Gordon with "BTV News."
国家气象局
The National Weather Service
发布了严重的山洪预警
has issued a severe flash flood warning.
当局现正充分地调配人手
Local authorities are now fully mobilized.
这不是演习
This is not a test.
客房♥部
Housekeeping.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
来自印第安纳波利斯电视台的格雷格·肯德尔
...further report from Greg Kendall
带来喷气客机空难的进一步消息
of WISH-TV from the jetliner crash.
坠毁现场有大量的残骸以及残肢
The crash scene is a mass of debris and parts of bodies.
遭到一架小型私人飞机撞击之后
The jetliner nosed into the ground
喷气客机驶向地面
after it was hit by a small private plane.
商用喷气客机上有四名机组成员及78名乘客
The commercial jetliner carried a crew of four and 78 passengers.
无人生还
No one survived.
当局现正展开
Authorities have now started the massive task
搜索飞机的机身及部件的巨大工作
of finding bodies and pieces of the plane...
试图找出事件的起因
...in an attempt to determine what happened.
喷气客机撞击时全部解体
The jetliner disintegrated on impact.
差点撞到一排拖车
It left a huge crater as it narrowly missed
在只有68至91米处留下了一个巨大的坑
a row of trailers only 75-100 yards away.
虽然拖车房♥内无人受伤
While no one in the mobile home force was hurt,
但几辆拖车却因飞行碎屑而受损
several trailers were damaged by flying debris.
整个区域都覆盖了...
The entire area was covered...
这里是伊顿赫斯特医疗中心
Edendhurst Medical.
有什么能帮你的吗
May I help you?
我找丹·本尼奇医生
Dr. Dan Benich, please.
-请稍等 -谢谢
- One moment, please. - Thank you.
我是本尼奇医生
Dr. Benich.
你现在一个人吗
Are you alone?
-乔 -不要把我名字说出来
- Joan? - Don't say my name out loud.
乔 怎么回事
Joan? What-- what the hell?
你现在一个人吗
Are you alone?
我是一个人
I-- I'm alone.
-我搞不懂 -我没事
- I-- I'm confused. - I'm okay.
没事 我还活着
It's okay, I'm alive.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我都不知道该怎么做
I didn't know what to do.
天呐
Oh, God.
是我 亲爱的
It's me, my darling.
我出了车祸 天呐
I've been a wreck. Oh, God.
我没事
I'm okay.
-我以为你... -我知道 但我没死
- I thought you were-- - I know, but I'm not.
我在这里
I'm-- I'm here.
-好 -我本该死了的 但我还活着
- Okay. - I should be dead, but I'm here.
我当时简直不知所措
I was a mess over here.
我不能和任何人说
I couldn't talk to anyone.
简直太可怕了
It was so awful.
我看到一个男人
I saw this man
朝着他的妻子和孩子们大喊
yelling for his wife and kids
因为他们当时在另一个座位上
'cause they were in another seat.
然后我就看见他们完全被大火吞噬
And I just saw them get completely engulfed in flames.
所有电视台都报道说无人生还
All the telecasts claim everyone is dead.
新闻上也放了你的照片
Your picture was on the news.
你给你的孩子们打电♥话♥了吗
Have you called your kids?
没有
No.
斯蒂文呢
Steven?
没有
No.
你第一个就打给了我
I'm the one you called first?
是的
Yeah.
我的天
My God.
-我当时想到了你 -怎么了
- I thought about you. - Yeah?
当我们在飞机上的时候 我们飞过公路
When we were on the plane, we flew over the highway,
我想到你在车里
and I thought about you in your car.
我当时真的有这种念头
I actually had this thought.
要是我死在飞机上了 也挺好的
If I died on this flight, I would be fine.
-亲爱的 -不 因为我不能...
- Oh, sweetheart. - No, 'cause I can't--
隐瞒这件事这么多年
all this hiding all these years,
太折磨人了
it's-- it's hell.
我知道
I know.
我怎样才能见到你 你在哪
How can I see you? Where are you?
我在一个旅...汽车旅馆
I'm at some ho-- motel.
还有其他人知道你在那儿吗
Does anyone else know you're there?
没有 我觉得没有
No, I don't think so.
你还记得你说过 我们需要一个奇迹
You remember you said we would need a miracle...
才能在一起吗
for us to be together?
我觉得这就是
I think this is it.
史密斯女士
Mrs. Smith?
史密斯女士
Mrs. Smith?
-迪肯斯女士 -有人在门外吗
- Mrs. Teakins? - Is someone at the door?
迪肯斯女士 我知道你用了另一个名字办理入住
Mrs. Teakins, I know you used another name to check in,
-但我知道那就是你 -我的天
- but I know it's you. - Oh, my God.
怎么了 乔安妮 等等等等
What? Joanie, wait. Wait, wait.
别挂电♥话♥
Don't hang up.
-乔安妮 怎么了 -我要挂了
- Joanie, what's going on? - I have to go.
不 等等 别挂
No, wait, no!
迪肯斯女士 你感觉还好吗
Mrs. Teakins, are you feeling all right?
你有没有任何头晕或者乏力的感觉
Have you felt any kind of dizziness or weakness?
你的头部可能受到撞击了但你没意识到
Might've hit your head and not even realized.
迪肯斯女士 我知道你在里面
Mrs. Teakins, I know you're in there.
不 你认错人了 你走错房♥间了
No, you've made a mistake. This is the wrong room.
我知道是你
I know that it's you.
1438号♥航♥班♥
Flight 1438.
撞上了山丘后面的的树
Clipped the trees up behind the hill.
今早在蒙哥马利—沃德百货后面坠毁
Crashed behind Montgomery Ward this morning.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我知道你当时在飞机上
I know that you were on the plane.
你走吧
Just go away now!
迪肯斯女士 你可能受到了惊吓
Mrs. Teakins, you may be in a state of shock.
我接受过医疗训练
I have medical training.
我至少可以检查下你的生命体征
I could at least check your vitals.
我也给你带了些食物
I also brought you some food.
甚至给你带来了牙刷
I even got you a toothbrush.
你当时紧紧抓着一件黄色救生衣
You were clutching a yellow life jacket,
在28号♥公路上走着
walking on 28.
飞机在冲进树林之后
There was only a single part of the plane left intact
只有一处是完好无损的
after it bounced through the trees.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你有一个丈夫
You have a husband,
两个成年的孩子
two grown children.
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表