剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表
We just watched pornography.
我们在看色情频道 你在喝咖啡
We watched pornography and you drank coffee.
我不知道我们怎么了
I don't know what's happening to us.
一切都不好 一切完全都不好
Everything is not okay. Everything is absolutely not okay.
好吧
Okay-- okay, um...
放松 没事
Relax, it's okay.
听我说 你没事
Listen to me, you're okay.
你没做错什么 没什么大不了的
You didn't do anything wrong. It's no big deal.
好了
There.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我没事啊 怎么了
Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
-我不知道 -我也不知道
- I don't know. - I don't know either.
你为什么...问我有没有事 我明显没事
Why'd you ask-- ask if I'm okay if I'm obviously okay?
-好吧 你没事 -我没事
- Okay, you're okay. - Yeah, I'm okay.
我只是有点
I just sort of-- you know,
我就是在一张床上坐着无聊了
I just get tired of sitting on one bed.
太无聊了 我就跳到另一张床上了
So bored of that, so I jump to the other one.
-嗯 -我去洗个澡
- Yeah. - I'm gonna go take a shower.
明天先去阿里纳分部吗
Are we starting with the Arena Subdivision tomorrow?
好的
Sure.
你有没有干净的衣服能借我穿一下
Do you have a clean garment top I can borrow?
我有
Yes, I do.
你在对我生气吗
You mad at me?
我为什么要对你生气
Why would I be mad at you?
我不是有意让你难堪的
I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.
我没有难堪 你是我朋友
I'm not uncomfortable. You're my friend,
如果你迷失了 我应该带你回到正轨
and when you stray, I help you get back on the path.
我觉得可不是那样
I'm not sure that's what happened.
当然是了
Sure, it is.
你有困惑
You were having doubts
我帮你坚定了信仰
and I helped you reconfirm your faith.
因为我没有困惑
'Cause I don't have any doubts.
好吧
Okay, well,
我要睡觉了
I'm gonna go to sleep.
明早见 长老
See you in the morning, Elder.
明早见
See you in the morning.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
詹森长老 你丢下了我
Elder Jensen, you left me?
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-你怎么拿到的 -他都没要我的身份证明
- How'd you get it? - He didn't even ask for my identification.
我可能是任何人啊
I could've been anyone.
好吧
Okay.
不是我想和你争
So, for argument's sake,
假设那个色情频道的确是预示
let's say that the pornography was a sign.
好吧
Okay.
对我来说 那只可能代表一样东西
To me, that can only mean one thing--
圣奥古斯丁
St. Augustine.
-谁 -他是天主教的一名圣人
- Who? - Oh, he was a saint from the Catholic faith.
他可曾经是个货真价实的罪人
He was a very real sinner.
他...他有什么罪
What-- what were his sins?
只要你能想到
Every sin you can think of.
但是他也曾经和我们一样站在十字路口
But he was on a very similar conversion crusade to ours,
他最终找到了上帝 并忏悔
and when he finally found God and he repented,
他成为了有史以来最伟大的圣人
he became one of the greatest saints of all time.
因为他曾经有罪
Because he had sinned.
没错 因为他曾经有罪
Right, because he had sinned.
通过扩音器 我只能听到
So then over the loudspeaker, I just hear,
"不要将手和脚伸出去"
"Keep your hands and feet inside the ride."
我想"不"
And I was just like, "Oh, no."
我一定要把手伸出去
I wanted to put my hands up in the ride.
-你做了什么 -所以我等到我们到顶上
- What did you do? - So I waited until we got to the top.
然后
It was like...
一到最顶上 我看到四周
As soon as we got to the top, I look over to see
没人看我 我就...
if no one was looking, and I was like...
-不是吧 -我就把手举起来
- No! - I just put my hands up.
然后我想 "我会被逮捕吗"
And I was like, "Am I gonna get arrested?"
没错 我当然是为了钱才做♥爱♥的
Oh, yeah, I definitely fuck for money,
但也是为了好玩
but I also do it for fun.
-为什么 -因为我很棒啊
- Why is that? - Well, because I'm great at it.
是吗
Oh, really?
我怎么知道你说的是真的
How do I know you're telling the truth?
也许你停下出租车就知道了
Maybe you should pull over this taxi and find out.
你准备给我看看吗
Oh, you're gonna show me?
让你看看
I'll show you.
我看到过一次威尔伯修女的阴♥道♥
I saw Sister Wilber's vagina once...
-是吗 -礼拜后
- Yeah? - ...after church.
我扶她上车
I helped her into her car
然后透过内♥裤♥看到的
and I saw it through her underwear.
-真的吗 -是的
- You did? - Yes.
太爽了
It was awesome.
我想象过那会是什么感觉
I imagined what it would feel like.
肯定很棒
Like a peach.
将我的身体和她的结合...
To place my parts on her part...
该死
Darn it all!
天啊
Oh, oh, my gosh.
长老
Hey, Elder?
什么事
Yeah?
这样正常吗
Is this normal?
我们没有违反什么吗
We didn't break something?
应该没有
I don't think so.
你醒了
Yay, you're awake!
-是的 -你猜怎么着
- Yeah. - Guess what.
来 我买♥♥了咖啡
Here, I got us some coffee.
来
Here.
睡得怎么样
How'd you sleep?
不大好 你呢
Um, not great. You?
我睡得不错
Eh, I slept all right.
我在想
Hey, I was thinking
不如我们今天别去阿里纳分部了
maybe instead of going to the Arena Subdivision today,
我们去看电影吧
we go to a movie.
我在报纸上看到有部电影叫《黑帮之爱》
I actually saw this movie in the paper called "Gangsta Love."
我不知道 我没听说过
I don't know. I haven't really heard of it,
但感觉很有趣
but sounds interesting.
怎么了 你没事吧
What? You okay?
没事 就是有点没睡醒
Uh, yeah, just waking up.
喝咖啡会好
Coffee's good for that.
你不喝咖啡吗
Aren't you gonna drink your coffee?
我们得谈谈昨晚的事
We need to talk about last night.
好吧
Um, okay.
太疯狂了
It was crazy.
我知道 那可以说有很多含义
Yeah. I mean, we could call it a lot of things.
可以说是崭新的体验 大开眼界
We could call it, you know, new and inspired and eye-opening,
但是 老实说 的确有些疯狂
but, yeah, in all fairness, it was-- it was a bit crazy.
我觉得我有点
Well, I guess I'm starting to...
你有些动摇吗
Are you having some doubts?
-是的 -好吧
- Well, yes. - Okay.
这对你来说的确很严重
That is really a big thing for you, isn't it?
那我们开始吧
Okay, well, let's get into it.
-我们喝了啤酒 长老 -我知道
- We drank beer, Elder. - I know.
-我很醉 -我也是
- I was really drunk. - Yeah, so was I.
我觉得如果天赋真的存在
Okay, I think if Heavenly Father actually exists,
我觉得他昨晚与我们同在
then I think He was there with us last night.
我觉得是他指引我们进行...这样的改变
I think He was guiding us through this-- this change.
如果是真的 那这种改变也许还不赖
And if that's true, then maybe this change wasn't so bad.
-长老 -不 听我说完
- Elder-- - No, no, let me finish.
我的世界打开了新的大门 我回不去了
My world has opened up and I can't go back to my old world.
如果那就是天父昨晚带给我们的启示
And if that's what Heavenly Father brought us last night,
那我想再多尝试几次
then I'd like to try it again and more.
我想喝啤酒 好好笑 好好探索
I'd like to drink beer and laugh and explore,
就像正常人在我们这个年纪会做的事
剧集 | 104号房间 | 导航列表